Angel Heart by: Onius

OniusOniusOnius

I've always loved Super Silver Haze. I think that was made clear in my SSH thread here: http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/super-silver-haze/9013-super-silver-haze-onius.html

So when a knowledgeable online member said her cousin Mango Haze was often even more potent I was certainly intrigued! Being a legal medical grower I'm responsible for getting three other people medicine on a regular basis. Lately, I'd been collecting a lot more sativas, landrace Thai's, Africans, ect... so I was getting a little worried I'd have too many sativa pheno's and not have enough medicine for the patients. Only popping two seeds of each strain means I could get some landraces that don't work well indoors and have to flower them anyway. Then I stumbled onto Angel Heart. The Mr. Nice webpage said something to the effect of, it's a mango haze tamed with an afgan-skunk for indoors, and that it had a near perfect smell... ok... nothing about that I don't like :D

Left: Angel Heart #1 Right: Angel Heart #2
IMG_1152 (Copy).JPG IMG_1155 (Copy).JPG

Just like my U2 thread, these two plants with be rolled through at different times. Here's AH#1 shortly after being put into a 1 liter pot a few days ago:
IMG_1504 (Copy).JPG IMG_1505 (Copy).JPG IMG_1506 (Copy).JPG IMG_1507 (Copy).JPG

After looking through SkunkDoc's NTF Angel Heart thread I'm even more psyched to try these girls out :) If you somehow missed it, check out SkunkDoc's forum here, it's a good one: http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/angel-heart/7716-angel-heart-nft.html

Good news!

Confirmed Female

So far the Angel Heart is 1/1 female. Growth is evening out and plant is doing a fine job being transformed into a bush. It wants to grow two tall towers, but I'm forcing it to put out more shoots. Healthy and happy, this little one will be waiting in it's little 1 liter pot until a slot opens up in the rotation... which will be who knows when, lol :)

Here she is after a nice trim-up:
IMG_1679 (Copy).JPG IMG_1680 (Copy).JPG IMG_1681 (Copy).JPG

Hey Onius,

Ive been wanting to follow an AH grow since I joined the forum. Im so intrigued by this strain. Good luck to you bro. Thanks for the thread.
Peace

Hey Onius,

Ive been wanting to follow an AH grow since I joined the forum. Im so intrigued by this strain. Good luck to you bro. Thanks for the thread.
Peace

It's nice to have a fellow west-coaster on for the ride. I've got a lot to live up to after SkunkDoc's thread. I probably wont match his picture taking skills but the plants should be game :)

OOO aka Mr Fire

We oughta call you Mr Fire , Onius. Fark me drunk you can grow and have some amazing strains. Id give my left nut to cross your banana NL to my old 96 NL . Much appreciated as usual Amigo . I reckon I could learn more about the infamous Cali Kush - chem strains from you then from nearly anyone on the site. Keep up the great work maaaaate.:D

Confirmed Female

So far the Angel Heart is 1/1 female. [/CENTER]

Jeez... I've been jumping the gun on sexing plant too often lately :eek:

Embarrassed to say... Angel Heart #1 isn't a female... he's got nuts!

Also, Angel Heart #2... is a male :(

That's what happens when you only pop two seeds :p

So I'll throw down two more seeds tomorrow night and get this rolling :)

Back