Angel breathe pics a rare thing indeed

Pics1-3 lst'd plant with 1 thick cola
Pics4-6 plant was topped as it was more vigous than the other plant

Both are in 3gal pots of light mix biobizz fed canna base nutes 6.2-6.6ph.
kingbright 120w quantum board think i burned her a little being too close to it backed it off since this is at week 12 from seed both plants

Think theyre just abit root bound with only 3gal of soil thats why they are so angry looking atm

Those are some sexy pics! I have grown a lot of Mango Haze and it is very stretchy indeed. The first time I grew it I didn't go 12/12 from seed and I ended up with a jungle. I learned my lesson well. Also I found that it will continue to stack buds week after week. I couldn't get mine to finish and after 14 weeks I chopped them down. The secret to these Hazes is a long cure. 6 months to a year cure makes the best medicine.

Smells so far
Ab4#: the plant with the huge central flower clusters untopped very afghan/nl smells from that one as you would expect sweet and fruity
Ab3#: topped plant also in week 14 smells almost indistiguishable from 4 maybe same pheno maybe i got a trash sense of smell but they do look similar too
Ab1# smells faintly of berries and sweet tones
Ab2#winner mango mango mango haze leaner gonna take a clone soon see if i can keep a bonsai moma

Im starting to fear the budrot on that huge totem pole of buds on Ab4#
Some of the bud leaves are starting to turn yellow with burnt tips . i cant see rot or discolouration, il chop soon and snap some photos though.
Peace.

Yeah i was quite concerned about the yellow crispyness so i chopped buds are rock hard with no sign of budrot

usually if you give those crispy leaves a gentle pull and they will come loose like they werent attached it could be a sign theres is rot to be found. Most of times you can even see the rotting on those stems from the leaves that will come loose. If they they wont come loose with a little pull its save to say its mould free.

usually if you give those crispy leaves a gentle pull and they will come loose like they werent attached it could be a sign theres is rot to be found. Most of times you can even see the rotting on those stems from the leaves that will come loose. If they they wont come loose with a little pull its save to say its mould free.
Yeah i realised after i cut, i just cant take a heart breaking loss right now from rot. it infecting the others early in flower good advice though. Cut down 3#&4# il get some pics as it dries.
Ab1&2 continue on il get some photos up soon for thier update

Back