Afghan Hazhe - Grow and Shmoke Report

IRXMJ.ORG

Time for a grow and shmoke report for Afghan Hazhe.

Seeds are a light gray color.

I planted 3 seeds, and 1 sprouted on 23 January 2010 and yesterday was transplanted to own pot. I see the other 2 sprouting now/today.

These were a complementary gift upon previous purchase of Shupa Shilva Hazhe. I love the SSH, have seeds from two mothers, one father, and the winter seed breeding season is almost over for me. I have some SSH now going sinsemilla.

I am planting these AH seeds to also grow sinsemilla with the SSH, and if a good strain with effects that I like, then I will try to make some more seeds maybe sometime this spring/summer somehow, though I normally don't breed seeds during this time.

If not possible, then I will try to breed next winter with the best male of a combined SSH & AH grow, use the best male (sativa-ness) and best female and cross whatever manifests itself randomly.

If this Afghan Haze is similar to other "Afghani" that I have tried here in Israel, then I will prefer not to use the stinky indica couch-stone. But so far with first baby I like the thin sativa-ish first set of leaves!

I have pictures of the seeds in my camera, but unfortunately, the photograph under the MH lights has made them look dark brown, when in reality they are light gray.

More to come later, asap.

Peash!

Afghan Haze Grow / Smoke Report

Hi,

I planted a few months ago 3 AH seeds, 3 sprouted, but I had to cull one (too many plants). Of the two remaining, one turned out to be male, the other female.

I grew out one female, she looked not much different than the super silver haze, and not much difference in smell.

I was excited when the AH was dried and ready.

I am currently smoking only her for the last few weeks.

I am happy I tried growing out this tester before I grew these for seeds and bud. The AH makes me tired, mellow, not the best strain for me. This strains seems to be for those who want to relax before bedtime, something to make them sleepy. I figured this strain would do this because of the pure afghan indica, and in the past same effects of tiredness for me after smoking afghani.

For me the SSH is the best strain (tied with Super Lemon Haze) for my needs. SSH, for me, gives creative mind energy, but also can be used to chill out before bed by just smoking a few extra bowls.

SUPER SILVER HAZE IS THE BOMB. Afghan Haze maybe is good for those who like the effects described above.

Peash, Elmer Bud!

Nice to hear from you and see you here.

Yes, SSH is the bomb, top 2 strains I tried on trip to Amsterdam. I then found the original breeder (MNS) and purchased.

Since AH is not for me, not for my specific medical/life needs, I will continue with pure SSH growing and breeding for now.

Interesting thing about my latest SSH plant, perhaps I should talk about this in my SSH thread...I will do so, but I gotta let you guys know: this SSH strain that I have is very odd, must have some mutations back in the gene pool: I have a plant now that is growing FLOWERS on some of the LEAVES where the fingers of the leaf meet!!! I have buds growing on the leaves!!

Pictures of the SSH in the SSH thread asap!!

:)

Peash, Elmer Bud,

I also like to brew/boil marijuana tea as much as possible, daily if I have enough bud, but not always.

The AH will have medical value for others with other conditions, and other life/work considerations for choosing the best strain.

I need the medicine I take to not make me tired, so that I can use in morning, and then go through day, and come home to relax with more. SSH serves this purpose and it becomes whatever you need it to be: smoke a little for sativa energy. Smoke more (or drink/eat more) THC to chill you out.

Back