Afgan haze grow report

little update

Smoke on,Bushpig,IRXMJ.ORG and luffy welcome people just a little update, ive culled 5 slow growing seedlings all else are healthy a quite uniform.This is were im at.

Attachments

• afghan haze f2 004.jpg
    afghan haze f2 004.jpg
    756.9 KB · Views: 73
just tuned into this....and kudos on everything...great job and well organized.
A real grow report!
Thanks much

wonderfUl gro show plUko... Uve really given me something to look forward to on the afHZ.
was wondering if U could give Us a smoke reort on the other plants... and perhaps some dried pics?

Sorry guys im just waiting for a room to become availble to flower these off simple as that really.

Ive taken double's there in the propargators right now i dont expect to flower these for at least a month or as soon as space is aviliable to me all the best

p.

Really a beautiful grow and a job well done. Splendid.

Just one question, how does the reveggin work out for you? Any stress related side affects seen in any clones taken from them?

To be honest with the community due to certian reasons this thread is going to have to end here i dont have the rooms i had set aside for the f2's at the moment and the only thing that remains are the seeds.
In short ive been robbed twice in two different spots and raided in a other- that all over the xmas period.
Shocking stuff for sure,i lost many different mothers, but basically ive been forced to to stop growing untill i find somewhere safe.
This is the reality of what alot of us do but it does boil down to me not being carefull enough.
There are alot of good people out there,but there are equally as many shit people so be carefull when visiting rooms and never tell anybody where the you are plotting.
Please dont all start panicing ive been growing for years and this is the first time this has happenend to me, maybe i just got too relaxed.
This has certainly given me a kick up the ass,and hopefully anyone reading this may change a few little things they may be doing wrong.
Peace all.

Take care P. It's becoming a shitty scene these days, and we all need to think a bit more about our security.
Hope all works out for you...
Peace
BL

Back