AFG x HZ / AFG/HZ X AFG/SK

B

barletta

Looking forward to it :)

You don't mind if I smoke and eat cookies in here do ya? ;) Can't wait to see em!

:cool:

L33t

plan sounds good ;)

looking forward to seeing the pics and also hear about the smoke when they are ready

cheers

l33t

J

JessE

Hey botanyman :)
Is this one of the pictures you were referring too?

herb

A few of the stalks were rubbed and they smell like vanilla already on the AF/H X AF/SK
Cool:cool:, looking forward to seeing which phenos you get,
going by the smell of the stalks i think there gonna be different from the 3 i found,
the ones i had smelled like sweet peaches

peace
Herb

herb

They're all looking great Botanyman, plants are a picture of health, here's your #4 plant you mentioned

peace
Herb

S

Scorpion

Thanks Herb, I am being real careful with the ferts as per Scorpians advise on this genetics feeding regime. peace :)
hi botanyman,
healthy little plant,
if you are going outdoors,then go all out ,as the season goes for you,
well planned feedings thru out the season will make a huge difference when finished.
the afghanhaze X afghanskunk will thump your head man,
and can yield big if the right plant is selected.
I have two ,one is heavy mid season.{morgage lifter quality}
the other is late and light flowers,yet to be tested.
my afghanhaze#4{thai stix} will finish next month if the weather holds.
good luck this season...

scorpion

B

barletta

B'Man :)

Hey B'Man, your plants look great. I hope you don't mind if I post em here? If ya want em gone, just lemmie know, and I'll take em down :^) I'ma list em like you have em in the gallery. Hey do you know what that SliverSpice (dman's I assume) is? I saw it when I first was making the spice x ssh, and couldn't find the lineage. KILLER looking plants, though. LOL, I call mine SuperSpice cause silverspice was taken...

B'Man's Black Spice male

Af/Hz x Af/Sk #4 28days

Af/Hz #7 28days

Af/Hz #8 28days

Last edited:
B

barletta

More of B'Man's ladies :)

Af/Hz #9 28days

Af/Hz #10 28days

Hey, here is how I imbed the pix:
1. Open your gallery in a new tab/window (while logged in).
2. Click on the pic that you want in your thread.
3. Copy and Paste the 2nd (bottom) string of code into your post. It will start [*img] then a web addy, then end [*/img] (remove the "*" ).

AfHz #10for example:
http://www.mrnice.nl/photos/data/500/medium/IMG_0817.JPG

Then the [*img] and [*/img] tags added at the beginning and end, respectively (no "*" s ) tells the browser to show the pic in the post:

Plants look great dude. $^)

B

barletta

the #1 will be the dominant male, and will eventually take over as the king of males for miles around, possibly even the world!!!!!!!!!
B'man's #1 af/hz x af/sk homey.

Good luck with him, bro. :)

H

herbmister

hi there bman
sounds like your having fun there mate
have you sussed out how to upload your photos here yet (come on get it done you lazy man lol:D)

later dude

Buddhadreams

Hi Botanyman,

Good report so far, only the pictures are missing :D

I’m glad you’re having fun with the genetics, hope you to find several keepers from the bunch.

I wouldn’t mind doing the Afg x Haze myself :)

Buddhadreams

HI Botanyman and thank you for your report :)

It seams you have discarded plant #8 way too soon.
Don’t know if you need to hear this but one should never discard a plant before the ultimate test is done… the smoke.
Unless the plant is week or presenting malformations.

I hope you can find your keeper(s) in the middle of all other females. By the look of it… you will :D

Jamie

ok I'm a complete "N00b" when it comes to growing/breeding.. but if a skinny girl was offering an amazing high, wouldn't it be worth crossing her with somthing "beefier" to bump her yield qualities?

Jamie

have to say, I completely respect your desicion to keep your lines as pure as possible...on the other hand, I think in some cases the odd cross is acceptable too eh? maybe its best left to those with a better grasp of genetics than myself tho..hehe ;)

j

Buddhadreams

Hi Botanyman,

Good to know you haven’t discarded female#8 just because :)

Also, I’m glad you already have a potent male selected, they are hard to find.

Please don’t forget to make some F2’s from the Afg x Haze. Those genetics have a tremendous potential and the possibilities of pulling high quality grandparents from the combination is… huge ;)

Last edited:
B

BobbyDigital

Wow, glad to hear you are OK. Sounds like a super close call!

shantibaba

Breeder and moderator
Hi All

well had a few of those experiences in my time...they make you feel very alive when the adrenaline abates.

Glad to hear you are safe and going underground...all the best Sb