Affordable CBD testing in Europe

AhsocDT

I'd like to find the best specimen out of 4 CBD Therapy potential mother plants.

What are our options for testing CBD content in Europe quantitatively.?

There's Energy Control in Spain, but 70€ / sample + extra fees for extraction is a bit steep for people on lower income.

Thank you for your help :)

Last edited:
As far as I know there are no cheap tests available from labs.

And as far as I know the only lab that officially does these kind of tests at all is Fundacion Canna in spain. They cost an arm and a leg and only do business with businesses, so you need a company they can bill first.

Anyway, head over to ICmag and search for CBD test. You will find an interesting thread with an explanation of how to test for CBD at home.

You will not be able to attach %values to each plant but you will be able to rank them by highest to lowest CBD content through this test and you can do it with stuff you can get from the DIY store or online or whatever. Mostly household items.
Dealing with the Therapy here, ranking from highest CBD content to lowest, should be sufficient to identify a high CBD, low THC keeper. Any plant with noticeably higher CBD content from this line, should also have the desired CBD to THC ratio as that is what the Therapy does.

There were several confirmations so I tend to believe it works and am considering to get these ingredients to check it out for myself in the future.

Check out @dnasupplies on instagram, i believe they have some testing capacity for a very reasonable price.

Peace

As far as I know there are no cheap tests available from labs.

And as far as I know the only lab that officially does these kind of tests at all is Fundacion Canna in spain. They cost an arm and a leg and only do business with businesses, so you need a company they can bill first.
I found a list of other Cannabinoid testing labs in Europe: https://cbdoileurope.com/cbd-testing/cannabinoid-testing-in-europe-list-of-testing-laboratories/
"Pharma Lab" in Slovenia seems to be the cheapest at ~71€ per test. Does anyone have experience with them?

Anyway, head over to ICmag and search for CBD test. You will find an interesting thread with an explanation of how to test for CBD at home.

You will not be able to attach %values to each plant but you will be able to rank them by highest to lowest CBD content through this test and you can do it with stuff you can get from the DIY store or online or whatever. Mostly household items.
Dealing with the Therapy here, ranking from highest CBD content to lowest, should be sufficient to identify a high CBD, low THC keeper. Any plant with noticeably higher CBD content from this line, should also have the desired CBD to THC ratio as that is what the Therapy does.

There were several confirmations so I tend to believe it works and am considering to get these ingredients to check it out for myself in the future.
Thank you very much! I will consider this. Apparently this is derived from "Marijuana Chemistry" by Michael Starks, and uses readily available household chemicals.

Check out @dnasupplies on instagram, i believe they have some testing capacity for a very reasonable price.

Peace

Thanks for the hint. This seems to be their contact form:
delta9analytics | next level cannabis testing

Last edited:
Wow, nice source on the labs in Europe!

Seems like there has been some development last I checked!

I don't think you will find someone who has experience with any of those labs here, unfortunately. Maybe more luck over on one of the bigger boards.

Shanti might be able to give feedback on some of these labs though.
Maybe Fundacion Canna also changed their policy of only doing business with businesses and their high asking prices in the meantime?

Anyway, if you do make any experiences with any of those labs, would you be so kind to share them?
Topic of much interest for many, I am sure.

Back