Aeroponics and organic

Cannalicous

Hi guys,

I’ve been growing and harvesting medicine for a while now and got to a point where I gladly accept a challenge. I have been growing Medical Seeds and Sweet Seeds for the majority but after Mr Nice’s “Shit” I bought Critical Mass seeds. I might place a clone Critical Mass outdoor. For now they are just growing on 18/6 until I can define their sex with clones.

I have been watching Neville’s Haze, got intrigued by its many phenotypes and wondered if I’d might be so lucky. Lucky enough to have a female that would do well in soil or aeroponics and be within the 16 weeks. I already read on this forum to look for phenotypes that show resin early, but I am always open to learn and share more. It would be great if she responded well to aeroponics.

So here I am.

Almost certain you will be able to find a pheno which will do well in your setup and I believe there should be a few which will be less than 16 week .
But you never know ..... it is a plant after all.
Hi guys,

I’ve been growing and harvesting medicine for a while now and got to a point where I gladly accept a challenge. I have been growing Medical Seeds and Sweet Seeds for the majority but after Mr Nice’s “Shit” I bought Critical Mass seeds. I might place a clone Critical Mass outdoor. For now they are just growing on 18/6 until I can define their sex with clones.

I have been watching Neville’s Haze, got intrigued by its many phenotypes and wondered if I’d might be so lucky. Lucky enough to have a female that would do well in soil or aeroponics and be within the 16 weeks. I already read on this forum to look for phenotypes that show resin early, but I am always open to learn and share more. It would be great if she responded well to aeroponics.

So here I am.

Almost certain you will be able to find a pheno which will do well in your setup and I believe there should be a few which will be less than 16 week .
But you never know ..... it is a plant after all.
Yes and you never know what to get in seeds with huge variation, mixed all together. I gladly bend the knee for months to these foxy ladies; I just don’t like wasting time or worse; medicine.
But I have good expectations. Within 15 seeds there has to be one, I hope. If it gives me one strong mother and good yields I’d be more then happy.

...I gladly bend the knee for months to these foxy ladies; I just don’t like wasting time or worse; medicine. But I have good expectations. Within 15 seeds there has to be one, I hope. If it gives me one strong mother and good yields I’d be more then happy.

You got my attention. While it seems like a long wait, the finished product will let you know that is was worth it. Neville's Haze is the most excellent medicine and decidely strong. Don't listen to the naysayers going on with their bullshit about the "best haze" and that NH doesn't rate. Anyone who has taken the time to grow NH knows; it's obvious that those sniping from the peanut gallery don't know what they are talking about. Just the other day my buddy and I were huffin on some NH#3. This was grown in the fall of 2019 and in the bottle since 3/20. Today, almost a year in the bottle, she is a fragrant and very smooth smoke that belies her strength. Anyway, he was going on about how he smokes 7+ joints a day bc of his tolerance. He does have the lungs for sure. I rolled 2 joints for us bc of covid and all ha. Usually inhaling entire joints and then rolling another, he got into almost 1/2 joint, sat there for 10 minutes joint in hand before realizing it, and then set the rest of it down.
It is superlative smoke and while it took 17 weeks for most of the crop, taking and using clones will reduce time and get you in that 15 week range. If you have the capabilty and are up for the challenge, you will surely be rewarded with some of the finest smoke ever to come for Nevil.

Neville's Haze #3
Nevs #3 1_17.jpg
Nev #3 entry2.jpg
NH#3 4_16.jpg

🤙Mu

Hi guys,

So here I am.
Jumping from shit/critical mass to Neville's haze is a bit risky if you don't have much experience with sativas.
An intermediate step with plants like ssh mango haze or NL5Haze would be advisable....you won't be disappointed by the end product and it's a way to gain experience especially in the stretch management and tricky nutritions ...
Just my 2ct opinion.

Last edited:
Wow Musashi, you got me convinced. Really nice looking. I can live with 17 weeks. :)

Hey Tom, I hear you. But I have experience with female sativa seeds. I hope I can grow ciritcal mass outdoor and start my NH project indoor. Latest sativa I grew was 2046 from Medical Seeds. I was looking for a good sativa mother and NH seems to seal the deal. I would place her on aeroponics with low EC. Soil is optional, but I seem to have no problems when only feeding hydro a and b.
Shit is the only strain I fully flowered from Mr Nice, it got me hungry for more.

Dang, musashi! That last picture is the coolest bud picture I've seen! :love: Almost looks like I am looking at a snow covered forest from a plane. I better take another hit of this Jack!

longball

Back