Abraxas hawaiian haze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super nice. Very motivational high. No tolerance build up. I got a big thread on it in the strain section. Unfortunately I wasn't able to win it in the auction so I'm not growing it atm. I grew it for a long time and never tired of it with daily use. But i did win skunk x haze which I'll post a thread now of the female that just showed.

I spent the whole yesterday evening trying to post a pic of my Hawaiian Indica without success...

I have contacted Kristian in order to solve the problem.

Meanwhile I just want to clarify one thing:

Hawaiian haze has been mentioned as a favorite of many people from amsterdam back in nevils time. From what ived gathered nevil originally had 2 hawaiians- a spindly sativa type from roger(this cross won early cannabis cup)
And a high yielding hawaiian indica hybrid from ortega.

It is the Hawaiian Indica which was sourced from NYC Roger ...

Last edited:
if you can find Kauai electric or Blood, grab em! It will make you feel like you're levitating over Waimea canyon.

GUBY.mp4

Our selected Hawaiian Indica grown circa 1994-95.

As Nev stated A very dense plant with high yield ... and surprisingly very good resistance to humidity....

227A816B-AEFA-4609-8E29-46757C0600AD.jpeg

I remember a party where everyone present got a glass from a bottle a Zubrowka where we had put one of those big spears...quite an hectic time to say the least...

NazdarOvié !

Last edited:
I spent the whole yesterday evening trying to post a pic of my Hawaiian Indica without success...

I have contacted Kristian in order to solve the problem.

Meanwhile I just want to clarify one thing:

It is the Hawaiian Indica which was sourced from NYC Roger ...
Yeah your 100% right. I believe ortega supplied the hawaiian for grail project. I flipped those 2.
Do you think the denser hawaiian of nevils became the indica portion of spice? I remember spice used to be called hawaii five o and originally made by shanti. Shanti also gave soma that hawaiian male soma bred with this male also most likely a part of spice..

Our selected Hawaiian Indica grown circa 1994-95.

As Nev stated A very dense plant with high yield ... and surprisingly very good resistance to humidity....

View attachment 50328

I remember a party where everyone present got a glass from a bottle a Zubrowka where we had put one of those big spears...quite an hectic time to say the least...

NazdarOvié !
That's an incredible lady you have!! Avoiding the rubber acrid smell was always a priority with haze hybrid f1. Humidity tolerance nearly as important. And it has even better bud production lengthwise then skunkoids. Perfect plant well done!

Any idea where sativa portion came from? And does spice contain nl1 like sensi hawaiian indica does?

Since Spice is Hawaiian Indica x Hawaiian Sativa I presume it contains NL...

For more specific informations better to contact the high priest directly.

Has anyone found those big spears in Spice?

How is the effect ?

More high or stone?

From the little experience I had with Spice I would say interesting specimens can have good yield with a more high effect than the original HI.

A bit like the Big Bud which was a super yielder but lacking in the taste and effect department for sure... which is not the case for Critical Mass...

Just my humble opinion...

The couple of spice I tried had a rubber tire smell. the hawaiian spice by another breeder had smells like canned pineapple/mangos

Don’t get me wrong the Hawaiian Indica was very good for those who like heavy stuff...quite a stony plant...

The other ones we really appreciated growing were the SSk, Indu Kush, Shiva Sk and Silver Pearl...but above all the Nl5Hz.

Of course we didn’t have the luck to try everything from the catalogues...

The one we did not like was the Big Bud (i.e. sensi s version with an afghani added to the original BBSk)...

Don’t get me wrong the Hawaiian Indica was very good for those who like heavy stuff...quite a stony plant...

The other ones we really appreciated growing were the SSk, Indu Kush, Shiva Sk and Silver Pearl...but above all the Nl5Hz.

Of course we didn’t have the luck to try everything from the catalogues...

The one we did not like was the Big Bud (i.e. sensi s version with an afghani added to the original BBSk)...
Nevil held silver pearl and silver pearl x haze in high regard. Seems like that entire vein of hybrids was wiped out when sensi lost a parent. I found a reputable vendor on st****y.io who will mail sativa leaning pheno of silver pearl x haze from 1994. Also n**** farm has 95 silver haze f3 available . Those lean to the silver pearl side selection wise.
Those early Mexican hybrids were prominent back in 90s because they were fast blooming and sweeter not acrid. Somethin worth resurrecting as partner to haze just like hawaiian

I know that J. Nev is talking about. Hawaiian Haze was offered at the Pax coffeeshop/living boat in Breda but it wasnt that popular and this shop sold pretty much every cross on the planet Neville ever made and played a major role in Dutch Haze history. People would travel 200 km just to get their hands on the goodies they sold.

Thanks for the info man your knowledge is invaluable! The room from a5s page on sannies look like a rainforest.

Hawaiian snow stretches crazy too and its pedigree had hawaiian haze listed right round shanti left. Tgen ghs changes lineage to Arjan fan fiction landrace breeding laos. Haha so ? Is u think that haw haze from j used in h snow?

Thanks for the info man your knowledge is invaluable! The room from a5s page on sannies look like a rainforest.

Hawaiian snow stretches crazy too and its pedigree had hawaiian haze listed right round shanti left. Tgen ghs changes lineage to Arjan fan fiction landrace breeding laos. Haha so ? Is u think that haw haze from j used in h snow?
Franco was a friend of mine and i am certain no Hawaiian was used in that so called Hawaiian Snow. It is Mexican Haze x Laos.

I see a lot of bs was spread on forums about these old cuts and dutch Haze history in general. I enjoy scrolling through the old threads and have good laughs about them. Show me anyone that could pull 3.2 grams a watt indoors of these cuts and i will call you God and forever bow to you. It is pure mythical nonsense.

Best 2 yields i pulled recently from 2 grows
First one had 16 AG13 Hazes under 4 x GAVITA 600W/400V PRO'S and yielded 5,2K, so about 1,96gr/w and at a 1,5x1,5x2,3m tent growing 4 Bandaid7 plants under a 600W/400V Lumatek, these 4 B7's yielded 1260gr, making 1,91gr/W.
Basic setup, sufficient air supply, outdoor environment was ideal making all other crucial variables balanced throughout both runs.
Normal runs mostly between 0.9 to 1.6gr/W
Never seen anyone yielding over 3gr/W IME.
Talk about setting the bar, i rather have a bit less but superb gear then the overboosted gear on whatever boosters including adding CO2. Then again, i'm pretty old skool so that's prolly the reason i aint scoring such yields.
:rolleyes::)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back