Abraxas hawaiian haze

Status
Not open for further replies.

piffcat

Hawaiian haze has been mentioned as a favorite of many people from amsterdam back in nevils time. From what ived gathered nevil originally had 2 hawaiians- a spindly sativa type from roger(this cross won early cannabis cup)
And a high yielding hawaiian indica hybrid from ortega.
Both were crosses to haze c according to nevil.
There was also a hawaiian cross to nh21 in grail series that jack hairy grew.
Abraxas coffee shop has this awesome looking clone only hawaiian haze on their page. At some point they offered s1s according to seedfinder. Here are some pics

Looks very similar to haze grown by yo sammy. I believe it to be the original hawaiian indica haze c pairing.Screenshot_20210301-212546_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20210301-212453_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20210301-212611_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20210301-212524_Instagram.jpg

The picture is from the grail project documented by kanga and bushweed working w nevil. So the pic is nh21.Whether or not those seeds contain nh21 is another story.

Either way reason for post was discovery of hawaiian haze grow pics at abraxas coffee shop. Anyone here from the dam kno owners? Possibilities of getting a clone? I believe pics are Hawaiian indica x haze c from 89

The picture is from the grail project documented by kanga and bushweed working w nevil. So the pic is nh21.Whether or not those seeds contain nh21 is another story.

Either way reason for post was discovery of hawaiian haze grow pics at abraxas coffee shop. Anyone here from the dam kno owners? Possibilities of getting a clone? I believe pics are Hawaiian indica x haze c from 89
Try messaging them and ask them what it is. Whether its a f1 clone and who made it. I know of a couple different hawaiian hazes made by others.

Interesting regarding the HI X Haze C.
I wasn't aware of a seed offering from the seedbank circa 89'....was it a cross made for coffee shops?
I can't seem to find it in the 89' Catalog, was it offered in an earlier Catalog?
Sounds tasty!!

Hi,
Seems like H Haze is still on the menu at Abraxas
Abraxas20190922Elliott.jpg

Don't know what it worths.... Last time I went to adam I was pissed off by the overall low quality of the weed...i was even fired by the security in a coffee shop when I returned to the bud tender and politely asked him to put the bud he just gave me in to his ass. ...

Last edited:
from what i know, nevil did not make a nh21 x hawaiian.
what was offered was a hawaiian x mix of nh males.

i grew the hawaiian haze and found a special one, but then got busted.
it wasnt as special in quality, it was certainly nice and interesting and very good quality,
but it was the type of growth that impressed me in that one.
relitavely fast flowering dense foxtail-y buds on a sativa frame.
like around 70 days if i remember correctly.
and most likely still better than anything i have now.

shanti needs to make a hawaiian haze.

it wasnt as special in quality, it was certainly nice and interesting and very good quality,

Wow that sounds pretty cool w mix of nh males. I had only seen one grow log by jack hairy at dif forum and assumed 21. I believe I also found some pics on the Dutch site by a5 looks like it's the long flowering "spindly" plant nevil tasted the highest. But from 2007ish.
I feel there are quite a few hawaiians strains now which offer vigor. Stronger branching dense kind bud. Most are actually stable lines would offer great value to long flowering haze hybrid. Much same way dnl turned original diesel to sour.

Cherry bomb
Kahuna bud x cherry
Hawaiian snow
Eternal sunshine(hawaiian blood x om ghano)
Spice of course

Pics oh a5s hh.

I'd forgotten all about Hawaiian haze. I wonder if it was used in Hapa haze. I have some Hapa haze F2s I traded for a while back, made by some dude in FL who was working on a super-sativa project, and I've always wondered about it. Never been able to find a grow report.

I'd forgotten all about Hawaiian haze. I wonder if it was used in Hapa haze. I have some Hapa haze F2s I traded for a while back, made by some dude in FL who was working on a super-sativa project, and I've always wondered about it. Never been able to find a grow report.
"The Waipi'o seed stock came to us as a
gift from a grower there who has open-pollinated these seeds for some
time. How long, I don't know. The offspring, so far, has been very
uniform."

"This seed was produced in very limited quantities and, like the Roughneck and the Waipi'o Hapa, it will soon be gone!
A combination of our favorite Haze female and an exceptional Waipi'o Hapa male, this plant exhibits textbook hybrid vigor, producing massively dense colas and a taste that will open your eyes to the wonderful possibilities of cannabis flavors.
This is nearly 100% Sativa type. Expect the effects to be strong, very stimulating and generally pleasant. Hapa Haze is recommended as appropriate for: pain, focus, mood elevation, appetite suppression
sounds nice bit to long at 10/12 weeks imo..looking forward to the show."

"This seed was produced in very limited quantities and, like the Roughneck and the Waipi'o Hapa, it will soon be gone!
A combination of our favorite Haze female and an exceptional Waipi'o Hapa male, this plant exhibits textbook hybrid vigor, producing massively dense colas and a taste that will open your eyes to the wonderful possibilities of cannabis flavors.
This is nearly 100% Sativa type. Expect the effects to be strong, very stimulating and generally pleasant. Hapa Haze is recommended as appropriate for: pain, focus, mood elevation, appetite suppression
sounds nice bit to long at 10/12 weeks imo..looking forward to the show."
Wow that hapa haze sounds awesome!! I think hawaiian strains perfectly complement haze they are vigorous crystally and have that kindbud crispness that let's haze shine through. Even tho nevils nl5 was a afghanica phenotype it was still an f1 hawaiian hybrid. He often spoke on nl5s ability to showpiece a sativas strengths.
Thanks for the info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back