A few pics of my nl5xafghan

loving that early report bro! I found the same thing on my nl5/hz, was abused, stuck outside under very poor lighting and then moved 1700 miles and abused some more - still, even quick dried the frigging stuff cut right thru the Chocolate Thai I had been smoking. Again, like you, I smoke pretty much all day and all nite as I sleep in 4 hour binges. there is some amazing stuff here - like you said, the proof is in the seed. the funniest thing of all is I only germinated 3 of the smallest, crappiest looking seeds that I didn't think would even pop!!! 2 of the 3 made it and they were both "keepers", great resin production, smells, structure - slightly indica dominant look but all haze smells!!

this is interesting to see as I can def see the phenom diff between them Fijian..
Would have to say tho these are slightly low N needing plants bro..specially the Affi side as they just dont use it as fast as you think even when all big n ready to bloom up..The A looks spot on NL5 bro...and Im sure used more of its reserve and def flowers faster..but the NL5 is 9-10wks where the Affi(B def look like a big old Affi tryin to go crazy) can run a good 12-14+ which ya wouldn't think but it can specially if theres to much reserve N...Im only talkin shop and hope ya take this in a pozi way as its meant..keep rollin
FOE20

Thanks for the comments guys, much appreciated!

AR:The yield has the potential to be outstanding. A can produce!! She's running again and i'll get some pics up when i can!

Gert: A feeling that was shared brother, just wish i'd have cloned 'c'...

Ibez: Touche brother :) I've been trying to win the nl5/haze on the auctions but i keep getting beat!

Foe: Talk freely fella, it's nice to know your still about, not seen you since HG420 bit the dust.. However, i'm gonna have to say that these are the most n hungry plants i've ever grew. I've got 'a' re-running and she likes to have plenty of 'n' for sure...

Out of 4 females i had 1 stellar plant, which was pheno C. A and D were good. The biggest let down was B. No taste on that bugger.

I'll update when i can but have limited access to a comp atm.

Enjoy

Fijian

Here's a pic of 'A's clone. Right near harvest.
It's improved in every way. Taste is lovely, cat-piss-skunk-musk lol. Doesn't sound nice but it is! Got a bit of ooooomph too.

Really impressed with this strain.

Enjoy

Fijian

00422.JPG

Back