Votes: 10 24.4%
  • balanced

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • NL5

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • couch lock

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
Latest editions for mates to the champagne lady and her daughter. I've got all the obvious mns, afghan haze, nevils, the doors, ect but I've start somewhere so I'm thinking these dominions will go first since they are removed a ways relation wised. The nl5-x-haze used was from "94/'95, the skunk is one of dukes but originating from sssc stock, the father is "grail c99 x ssh". Princess is a cut used in making c99 I beleive.

I wonder if shanti would give these away to those that wanted to test them out. Of coarse there would have to be enough interest to bother asking and possibly an order from mns so there isn't any extra cost to mns.

20180413_151708.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome! I'd love to get hold of some Nl5xHzA pollen to hit my 18-week Angel's Breathe F2, which I consider to be akin to a Haze C female.

Please let us know how it smokes.

On the subject of Nl5Hz, there were some interesting posts recently on a Nl5Hz thread on ICMag. A grower grew out recent MNS stock as well as the 1988 Nl5Hz F5 available from Swami Organic Seed. I have both types of Nl5Hz seeds in my collection, and it was interesting to note that the grower and his customers preferred Shanti's version; he said:

Every one of the 2010 Mr Nice females were all good-not one dud. They just had that extra gear, most of the feedback was that the mr nice was a bit much. The Coots; very strong too but more stoney red eye pot.

The Swami version was decidedly NL5 leaning. It would appear that Gascanistan (AKA Swami) has fucked up a legendary strain by making poor selections.

Awesome! I'd love to get hold of some Nl5xHzA pollen to hit my 18-week Angel's Breathe F2, which I consider to be akin to a Haze C female.

Please let us know how it smokes.

On the subject of Nl5Hz, there were some interesting posts recently on a Nl5Hz thread on ICMag. A grower grew out recent MNS stock as well as the 1988 Nl5Hz F5 available from Swami Organic Seed. I have both types of Nl5Hz seeds in my collection, and it was interesting to note that the grower and his customers preferred Shanti's version; he said:

The Swami version was decidedly NL5 leaning. It would appear that Gascanistan (AKA Swami) has fucked up a legendary strain by making poor selections.

That should be a suprise to nobody... The swarmi version may have photographed better though, I'd believe that, lol...

Back