• balanced

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • NL5

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • couch lock

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
Hey '59

I wish I could say with certainty that I have smoked the original release. I probably have but things weren't always so verifiable back then. What I can tell you is I found two stand out individuals in my pheno hunt in shantis release. Shoot me a PM man I'd like to chat about where you sourced your F5s and other things.

Keeper mono crop

12 5hz in canna coco 5 gal fabric pots
topheavy420-albums-og-x-ssh-picture12924-20171030-080008.jpg

Blumat drip system
topheavy420-albums-og-x-ssh-picture12925-20171030-080105.jpg

AN connesueir and additives
topheavy420-albums-og-x-ssh-picture12926-20171030-080125.jpg

1000watt aircooled digilux 5x5 tent
topheavy420-albums-og-x-ssh-picture12927-20171030-080036.jpg

FTW!!!!!!!!!!

Going for big main colas at maximum height size I can get in there. This is all my keeper I called the champagne lady earlier. She's so fruity and so juicy a more fitting name is "juicy lucy" but we'll see lol. She was the most special plants out of the selection by far, most haze dom and flavours and terpenes were off the charts and totally different than the rest. Not to mention the high...you could literally watch the changes on people's faces when smoking her. She'll grab ya by the boo-boo lol

Peace

Off to the races

So here we grow boys and girls, everything is fired up and running exept the blumat which I'll get going while they veg here for a short bit. I'm thinking of letting them get to around 10" tall then flip with a target total plant height of 36"
topheavy420-albums-og-x-ssh-picture12932-20171031-113239.jpg

topheavy420-albums-og-x-ssh-picture12933-20171031-113254.jpg

They're about 4" above the coco so got a short bit of veg to go and then it's party time!!! A whole room of long, thin, sparkly, juicy haze colas??? Yes please!!!

So here we grow boys and girls, everything is fired up and running exept the blumat which I'll get going while they veg here for a short bit. I'm thinking of letting them get to around 10" tall then flip with a target total plant height of 36"
Looking forward to seeing these girls progress, TopHeavy... Good luck! We gave our girls 6 weeks of veg; some are already far larger than 36". Will post an update later :)

today

Here we are today, all have grown a few inches since my last post. Shouldn't be long now until I flip to flowering. Wish I would have been a bit more detailed on the stretch on my first go around, I'm a little nervous about height issue because of stretch amounts. All I have to go by is the pics from first go around, this girl is in the back left hand corner the whole grow and the tallest. Winging it the best I can to get the most height without over doing it.

topheavy420-albums-og-x-ssh-picture12939-20171103-091043.jpg

Last edited:
on to flower they go

Well they've hit 10" and I'm getting nervous about height so they are going into 12/12 today. Time to rock 'n roll!

topheavy420-albums-og-x-ssh-picture12940-20171106-082220.jpg

one week in the books

Well were one week in, average height is now 16"

topheavy420-albums-og-x-ssh-picture12953-20171113-211202.jpg

Took clones from the bottom three branches and cleaned them up, never anything worthwhile down there anyways lol

topheavy420-albums-og-x-ssh-picture12954-20171111-102429.jpg

Hey thefoetus, I like things neat and tidy! So thanks for boosting my ego and yes 5 gal fabric pots

Last edited:
Wow they really blew up over that week!
Looking very good man.

Looking forward to seeing some rocket fuel (fingers crossed)

Stay hazed
Jake

Thanks man!

Did they ever, at lights out, which will officially be one week I think they'll average 17", so thats an inch a day, not to shabby. My height fears were justified, lesson here when pheno hunting is take good notes on stretch amounts.

Last edited:
Quick update

2 weeks in the books, in this third week the tallest hit 36", my target height but I think their damn close to being done stretching so I think I'm pretty golden.

topheavy420-albums-og-x-ssh-picture12958-20171122-222855.jpg

topheavy420-albums-og-x-ssh-picture12959-20171122-222910.jpg

Still waiting for the enlightening smoke report brother, since my nl5hz seeds are gone, I need you to convince me to buy new ones!

keep up the good show and thank you.

Apologies for not finishing up that last round, life happens ya know? Anyways it turned out great and was bountiful!

So I've been slowly going through F2s... and look at this one from the keeper pheno F1! She is at 5 FULL weeks of flower and the terps and high are already surpassing the F1! Yes I did take a sample as I was too curious to wait! Now if this bitch ain't all haze C I don't know what is! She a unuiqe one for sure and has hybrids written all over her!

Now to find a haze A somewhere in shantis beans... the journey continues!

topheavy420-albums-og-x-ssh-picture13068-20180303-082821.jpg

topheavy420-albums-og-x-ssh-picture13069-20180303-085431.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, that's a cool plant. Talk about calyx-leaf ratio...holy shit!. Please tell us about the male you used to make F2s

You've done a nice job.

Wow, that's a cool plant. Talk about calyx-leaf ratio...holy shit!. Please tell us about the male you used to make F2s

You've done a nice job.

Hey markus, thanks man, enjoy your grows here man!

Yeah it's a wild looking plant, it's more like some phenos of nevil haze I've had, it is so sticky and loud in tropical fruit terps it's amazing!

The male I used wasn't really a stand out plant or anything I would've called special, it simply was the best one out of the pack, i.e. resin, odor and was the most sativa of the bunch but I wouldn't call it sativa leaning at all, somewhere towards the middle, a hybrid representation of the seed line. What that male did tho was let the females shine though. So far the seeds all look like their mothers as I made the F2s with several phenos.

It will be interesting to see how long she goes and what the yeild will be like.

I'll throw some pics up tomorrow of that f2, it looks like it will be ripe at 8.5-9 weeks, so she's fast like mama yet all hazeC, INTENSE fruit punch on the nose and like super glue to the fingers. She is light on the yeild but that's OK with me. I'm going to run the F1 select again and really think about this plant as a real breeder she is that special.

T

Back