5 Early haze coming up

whomever

ok..this is where i actually belong..

I Have 5 Early haze at about 3 inches,

germing the rest of the pack of 11-12 seeds tonight,

These aren't from Shantis very generous test batch,

as I already have them I will grow these out.

I will be doing a balcony grow ala floro for about 2 weeks then out to 12/12
this will give a good estimate of what an indoor grower would be able to put together in a small space with limited Veg time,

The rest are going out after 30 days to the plot, to get proper Big

I will do this with all of these haze hybrids..something for all,

The amounts of each will differ depending on how it goes, but will be a few specimens of each grow method shown

I also will be growing these dirt simple, san any bells and whistles i also am a rank amateur, so All of you can do alot better than me:)

Proof of life today... tommorow,

Whom

Hello W'Ever,

you have already taken the plunge on a couple of strains COOL!.

A couple of weeks ahead too, I think I will be in here quite a bit!. lol.

#

thanks guys

Well...The Germination gods are doing me some favors.I have an Almost a perfect germination rate with these, popped 11 more seeds, to bring the total to 16? 17?

They are right at home next to the ASH, Which is going great, (might go ahead and do an f2 crop with the ASH)

Got a few jack herer and Kali mist going as well, along with MASH

Will post pics again in a few days.

im in the same boat i think ? im under the impression the 1s ive got are the same as you can see im a little further on than yourself i germed 15 had 15 10 females . ile post these pictures now then i wont post any more because i dont want to hijack any bodys test grow

Attachments

• 100_0039.jpg
    100_0039.jpg
    842.6 KB · Views: 19
  • 100_0040.jpg
    100_0040.jpg
    833.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 100_0041.jpg
    100_0041.jpg
    797.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 100_0042.jpg
    100_0042.jpg
    811.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 100_0044.jpg
    100_0044.jpg
    843.2 KB · Views: 8
Men of Harlech...:D

Nice plants! Nice to see what is ahead

Have most of the EAZE sprouted so about 14-15 good plants out of the bunch,

I soak in water for a few hours then into soil under a floro, little nod to the gods and let it go...

Everybody with their heat pads and assorted gear should have an even better germ rate,

Here are some pics of the Early Haze, Very nice, a little behind some of the others, There is a few jack and a few Kali mist in the lineup,100_6018.JPG
100_6018.JPG

Five Days After Adding Moisture

After 48 Hours In A Shotglass Of Water 9 Out Of Ten Cracked Open:)
I Then Added Them To My Heated Propagator Covering Them With About A Half Inch Of Soil
Within 48 Hours They Had Popped Through The Soil Surface ( At Which Point I Removed The Dome To Prevent Damping Off )
Today All 9 Have Discarded Their Seedshells And Are Under Light ( Filtered )
I Would'nt Be At All Suprised If The Tenth Seed Pops Up Considering The Last Ten ( June09 ) All Germinated
Viable ? ; No Question, Top Marks
Virile Too, Considering I Allowed No Time For The Tails To Grow Before Submerging Them Under Soil
"Pictures At Eleven "
JKP:)

This is great a strain joe, was grown, smoked and passed out to interested parties so fast i was left wondering where it went only got to smoke a bit of it myself and make some tincture, Got WAYYYY to stoned off the tincture,, strain is a bit of sleeper. quite potent as smoke and liquid. a little suprised
Running a few Early queen, early pearl and a few of this one as well, will be nice to see how it goes for you, Pics?? yes please mate
Cheers

This is great a strain joe, was grown, smoked and passed out to interested parties so fast i was left wondering where it went only got to smoke a bit of it myself and make some tincture, Got WAYYYY to stoned off the tincture,, strain is a bit of sleeper. quite potent as smoke and liquid. a little suprised
Running a few Early queen, early pearl and a few of this one as well, will be nice to see how it goes for you, Pics?? yes please mate
Cheers

Hi whomever ; Your Description Of The Feelings After Using Early Haze Confirm Mine In That It Relaxes Pain Whilst At The Same Time Inspires One To Be Creative.
It Did'nt Make Me Sleep , But Thats Probably Because Of The Meds I Am Coming Off.
May I Ask Your Opinion On The Most Effective Sleep Inducing Mr Nice Strain ?
I'm Ready To Order Some To Grow Alongside My Brand Spankers growroom :D
Thanks
Joe:)

Hi dude I used to be a chronic insomniac, had to get off all those meds years ago and man that sucked a fat one, but cannabis helped IMMENSELY,

I grow more hazes from 15 degrees of necessity.. But i have found some really narcotic bits in master kush/haze mainly a great haze balance but there were a few phenos very master kush dominant after smoking that...NIGHT NIGHT mate, It is not hard to find the narcotic phenos,
I love both the critical haze and master kaze and am perpetually growing them,

Try playing with a tincture, i use vodka, Next harvest i am going to dress up like the Michelin man and see if i can't make some canna oil like simpson on Phoenix tears,

hope my personal experience helps

Images Update

These Seedlings Have Seen Nothing But A 600 Watt Grolux / Adjustawing Since Germination.
A Couple Days Ago , They Doubled In Size;)
Roots Going Crazy, No Nutrients Added Yet
Into 11 Litre Pots Of Pretreated Soil ASAP
No Stretch And Vigorous Growth
Nice!
JKP

Attachments

• Rapid Growth-Early Haze-24 Hour-21nov.jpg
    Rapid Growth-Early Haze-24 Hour-21nov.jpg
    266.7 KB · Views: 2
  • What A Difference A Day Makes- 24 Hrs-EH01.jpg
    What A Difference A Day Makes- 24 Hrs-EH01.jpg
    263.9 KB · Views: 1