303 Seeds Ambulance

Pantagruel

I just picked up these beans and was happy to learn that Z7 is such a useful plant. Ambulance is Bio-Diesel #2 x Z7. Germinated them today. Wondering if anyone here has tried this particular Z7 hybrid?

Last edited:
Says a lot for the CBD Crew that their unreleased building block breeding program strains are now being used in foreign crosses...

Will be having lunch today with Howard and Shanti, I´m sure he will be happy and nut much surprised by the news. Jus yesterday he was extolling the virtues of the z7 with me while we shared a spliff of my 2:1 z7. He says he´s still got a bunch of these beauties stashed away somewhere, possible a future seed run/re-release of z7? I know thousands of these beans could be sold. Hopefully we can push him to reconsider pumping them out again.

Bless

I was hoping that these were an official cbd crew collaboration. I just grabbed them for the cbd and realized what they were later. I hope they are not hacks. 303 is known for high quality.

snowcap is supposed to be the bomb. purple frostbyte had a thread about this 303 strain over @ ic somewhere.

after growing the z8's and also seeing FX's la sandora... i picked up a cleaning pack of z7's and cleaning pack of z6's.:D the possibilities are overwhelming. i'm looking for those wildberry and orange peel cbd rich mammas.

edit: i was thinking of snowpack (snowcap x z7) not ambulance (bio-diesel x z7). must be a nice z7 they got there.

Last edited:
Apparently the Z7 is a winner. Nice score on those Z7 cleanings. Probably a nice pile of killer beans for cheap. I'm running a bunch of CBD stuff right now. CBDGOG, Querkle x sour Tsunami, Harlequin and PHD. Hopefully I'll find something with a nice ratio. I really love CBD. Such a nice warm comfy feel. Anti-inflammatory properties aren't bad either. What I really want is a pure CBD profile for relatives, neighbors and friends that have arthritis but don't want to get high.

""Hope it helps. I grew some Mr.Nice/CBD Crew Z7 this last year. It's a step above their Cannatonic with a 15%CBD/11% THC ratio along with all the phenos that make up the mix: 1%/18%, 15%/1% and even a very low CBD/very low THC pheno. My friend Sensi said, "Look for the one that when you smoke it, nothing seems to happen. That's the high CBD, low THC, pheno". Basically he was right on in his assessment, too. I just couldn't tell if it had high CBD as well until my wife had some hefty calf pain that the smoke that "did nothing" took away all her pain and only barely changed her consciousness, similar to what Double Kindness mentioned concerning his daughter's special pain-removing blend.

Peace,
Madjag""

Had to post this I just saw from another forum.... Testament to the greatness of the CBD enrichment work Mr Nice and Resin Seeds have started, a truly momentous movement under the CBD Crew banner..

Back