just popped 2 female afghan hazes into flower

here they are day 1

afghan haze 1

IMG_2132_zps3f2ccaa2.jpg

afghan haze 2

IMG_2140_zps7080e9f5.jpg

I will be following this thread.

Thanks for posting.

In a perfect world where legal entanglements were not an issue many more would willing post with more fervor.

I myself feel obligated to share when I am able.

good luck.

:cool:?

thanks for viewing guys. it makes the posting worth while.

as for the law, let them come. im well respected in my community, busting me would only further prove the stupidity of these laws. maybe then my community might see things from a different light and when asked to vote on the subject they might think back to when someone they know and trusted was busted for something that never hurt anyone and vote in favour of legalisation. that could only be a positive thing.

i have found if you look for them there is positives in everything

Nice looking plants! The info in these forums and the positive vibes here at mns have confirmed I've finally found the end of my search! I find that I operate a bit like fated on public forums but something tells me I will be studying your progress closely ;) Subscribed

these are actually in flower now. one is real fruity and very resinous. the other kind of smells like an old boot and looks as though it will be a long flowering variety.

th old boot one is very tall and stretchy while the fruity one was pretty managable in height ang had loads of branching.

How goes the grow? Got some beans but have to wait till room opens up. Always keepin an eye out for how others are fairing. As time allows please stop back in and give us an update would love to gander at your progress.
Peace

i actually had to stop this grow mid way. had to clear out that grow area due to pressure from a family member. major dissapointment. i can say this. they were only about 1/3 through flower i think, i could already see the buds were going to be very hazey in structure big long bunches of white hairs, they werent showing any signs of slowing down either, the smells coming off this were absolutely delicious. much more fruity than i was expecting, kind of tropical but very nice. i think they were the nicest smelling plants i had in that tent.

i still have a bunch of these seeds left and will definitley be running them again as soon as i can.

That's unfortunate that you had to take your setup down they were lookin awesome and sounded so delicious based on your description. I hope you revisit this thread or start a new one when pressure subsides. I've always told myself to live my life as honestly and morally upstanding as possible so that when people find out that I dabble in the doja I might change their mind about it as opposed to cannabis changing their mind about me. I think that's the best we can do. Good luck and hope to see you back
Peace

2ez had to stop the grow because of family pressure.. I can relate to that. Its happened to me several times over the years.

Yep sorry guys. I can tell you I was very happy with what I saw and I will be running it again.

Im actually packing up again after I chop the ac/dc's. Pretty much the same story again. I wish I had more room.

Back