25 micron bag tips?

Hi all,

Does anyone have tips/tricks to easily handle the 25 micron bag when making bubble hash?

Thanks!
Leave out the 25 micron bag until you have completed the entire process
Then run all drain water thru 25 micron bag .

watch Frenchy Canoli U Tube videos
He really knows how to get it all.
Great Hash maker

Leave out the 25 micron bag until you have completed the entire process
Then run all drain water thru 25 micron bag .

watch Frenchy Canoli U Tube videos
He really knows how to get it all.
Great Hash maker

Thanks, brother!

my reception bag is a 20 micron when there is a lot of material in it it's hard to empty it
to clean it it's very complicated I think to change it this season not succeeded in washing it well
I sift at 150 and receive at 20
frenchy canaoli it's really high quality h there is already a thread

my reception bag is a 20 micron when there is a lot of material in it it's hard to empty it
to clean it it's very complicated I think to change it this season not succeeded in washing it well
I sift at 150 and receive at 20
frenchy canaoli it's really high quality h there is already a thread

I hear you. I did another run last week (just trim and lowest quality "bud") and it was almost impossible to squeeze the water out of the 25 micron bag. The kitchen wall and some closets still have a few green stains on them... *edit* I just checked and even the ceiling has a few of them *edit*

I got a bag of low-mid quality bud which I'd like to process for the tutorial which we promised to make for @longball. I'll try to run it in 3-4 smaller batches to prevent 'clogging' of the bag and follow the advice from @axiom to keep the 25 micron bag out of the process from the start and only start using it after the 73 micron bag is done.

Great thread about the hashishin, thanks! Been watching Frenchy Cannoli, really appreciate you shared this.

Last edited:
I like to work my bud or trim in a bucket w/ Ice, and to poor into the 220 micron work bag for the 1st pour of water. then the next pour is through the 180, then the 150, then the 73, then the 43, and finally the 25. I hang the 25 micron bag above the bucket and walk away while it drains.

I love Afghan dominant and 88g13hp dominant plants for making all forms of hash, dry ice, dry sift, and bubble. its almost like it was bred for being ran through screens or something for like, ever.

Back