2021’s first legal garden

Great looking garden, @axiom !
I've been using these plastic (drink) cups for seedlings/cuttings as well, always a pleasure to see those roots develop. It's just a challenge to get drainage holes at the bottom of the cup. I held them over an open flame which worked ok but I usually cripple 50% of the cups :) Do you have tips to do this in a better way?
Try a drill. Gently

I've been using these plastic (drink) cups for seedlings/cuttings as well, always a pleasure to see those roots develop. It's just a challenge to get drainage holes at the bottom of the cup. I held them over an open flame which worked ok but I usually cripple 50% of the cups :) Do you have tips to do this in a better way?
Keep the cups stacked and use a hot screwdriver . Or I take a scissors and cut 2or3 edges off the bottom.

Turbo torch and a screw driver
I put one drain hole dead center
Islandgrower’s technic is same as mine.
☝️🤙🏼✌️

Looking great man. I still have a few of Shanti's strains from 2010ish in the freezer too. Maybe next run I'll thaw a few out :D
Hey old friend
I’m working on a few new projects, getting all in place for an exciting batch of new seed for the future . I managed to save a spectacular skunk plant that may be the best I’ve seen since the 80’s. The richness of her aroma if remarkable.
As too is a NHxMH female that has that “good pot” (incense/vanilla/spice) smell from days past.
I have the plants in place to make 6 separate seed batches . Once all is good and complete I’ll get back to you like back in the day.
👍

Back