2011 - Critical Widow

Yo Mr. Masala is a T. dot Paki i think...smokin literally everything in sight kind of comes with the territory heheh.

Don't let em peer pressure u Chana...

The blue jay takes a bloody kick arse video :D Faaaarrrk those plants are BIG and healthy Chana . Superb work mate .

Bucket, nice mate I am. Yesterday was the first time I actually clicked your Critical Mass thread... sorry is not the correct word man. How did I miss that after all the connections... and love... man you are a AAA grower. I was going through it and really loved your pheno 4 of CM (the purple one), and you posted this killer picture of Vancouver Island's NL, OMFG... I could only dream of having a plant like that mate... you rocked that plant and that journal...

I am just happy I found it, and really love how it was ended...

A dead set champ I reckon Bucket Bong is!

Chana

P.S. Did you hear me shout you in the last update... Drongo check at 2:11

a review...

whoa thas a big ass plant for a screensaver... is that kanga or bushie, or ol don m? same shit (big crazy scary ass plants growers)

nice big ass lamps and hoods.... you say theyre replacements for vertical lighting.... can i fit one for a 600w in a 1.2 x 1.2m tent?

Hi my brother... the amercian made ones are called Vertizontal, but I am running what we call the China Hat. They are the chinese knock offs... they are not as good as the amercian made ones... so if you are going to try one, get the proper one. I had to buy a couple so I just stretched my budget with the hats. I just took a measurement, 4 feet x 43 in. They also have a little bit of play and you can bend a little to make it fit perfect. I also think it will work great with a 600w as well, especially in a tent.

also, diggin the primo and guru beats... i ever tell you i got to smoke a blunt with primo on one occasion, and another with guru on another (RIP)? shame it was before i was ever growin....

RIP Guru, shout outs to Primo. I think we might have crossed paths FXG. Say word you meet thsoe brothers too. Smoked blunts... never had the pleasure. Guru is a gentlman, and made brother... I bucked him in JA. I used to manage some rappers, and we went to do some shows... ended up bucking him later in toronto again and he hailed me from the crowd, man was rapping and gave me dap from the stage... he made me feel like a million bucks...

Sadend by his passing... it will be two years in April.

ok bro, saw waaaaaaaay too many cigarrette butts in your ashtray... all im gonna say is this....

No Cigarette Smoking (In My Room) - YouTube

ok, one more thing... i remember reading somewhere on the forum that tobacco smoke aint good fi our ladies.... leads to disease???

not very ital bruv...

No Comment. But thank you for trying to look out for the plant health and mine. You are right!

moving on.... some massive plants there the CW.... the keeper is amazing, even the smaller buds look nice. though that skunk pheno looked real nice, not even gonna lie... also, lovin the tomato cages... youve since inspired me to get some, just cant find any yet...

I am not sure how to describe it, but in my CriticalHz run, I found critical leaning pheno's as well i.e. skunk... they are good plants re yield but average skunk smoke inmho... the girls from Copacabana. They are more my speed though and the best plants to me are the sat leaning ones in both Chz and CBW. Nice to see you can have both if you wish. Dont sleep, those BW leaning pheno's are going to yield mate. Watch and see...

Check the cages, though in Barcelona I am not sure. The average size cage in my areas i.e the ones you find in the hardware store are 42" x 12" and the ones I was lucky to source are 54" x 18".

diggin these youtube videos btw, wish more people would put em up, but i guess were not all legal.

I think I am mad of getting so personal here. But I honestly believe all parties interested in me, really just know where I am for all intensive purposes... so I just pray, and keep working...

Inmho, it doesn't matter legal or not when it comes to exposure. I think I am more at risk then most, I learning so much by posting here that I believe the good out ways the negative... at least for today.

love an respect

Stay blessed young bredren...

CM

Yo Mr. Masala is a T. dot Paki i think...smokin literally everything in sight kind of comes with the territory heheh.

Don't let em peer pressure u Chana...

Lol, shout out to the Skinz... I am a paki hybrid, mom is portuguese... it all depends on the moon to figure which way I lean...

T.dot is the centre of the universe.

Nuff respect BF,

Chana

Back