2 weeks to crop and red spiders,help!!

clandestino

Am growing this beautifull SSH in outdoors,no probs for 6 months with insects as i was using neem oil on every watering

yesterday i noticed a plague of them in the bottom part of the plant.....

the plant has max 10 t0 14 days left to be ready,what should i do,dont like to use chemical products, should i spray with neem????what else could i use?????what would be the most effective.

Mate am pissed off ,the plant is looking amazing,buds beautifull with that scent only plants fed with Guano have..........

Heres a few links to checkout

Am growing this beautifull SSH in outdoors,no probs for 6 months with insects as i was using neem oil on every watering

yesterday i noticed a plague of them in the bottom part of the plant.....

the plant has max 10 t0 14 days left to be ready,what should i do,dont like to use chemical products, should i spray with neem????what else could i use?????what would be the most effective.

Mate am pissed off ,the plant is looking amazing,buds beautifull with that scent only plants fed with Guano have..........

Hi clandestino
Here is a link to Growth Technologys product called "Spidermite control",it could maybe give you the help you need to them under control.
Another option would be using a cordless vaccum cleaner as long as you keep your finger covering the majority of the nozzle while doing it,thats just a thought but could be the best idea for you at this stage of the game,and hope that helps.
http://www.growthtechnology.com/spidermite-control.asp

Check out this link this might give you some help aswell,it,s a product called Scotts Bugclear, i have used this on other edible flowering plants but i,m not sure if this is what you,de want to use at this stage,but it is safe to eat the fruit on the same day you sprayed it and i have never had any ill effects.
But i have never used this one on my buds to be honest.
But it could be another option for you,i hope you get it sorted mate and i,lle wish you luck and hope you get them under control.
Take Care.Hashish
http://www.crocus.co.uk/product/_/p...s/scotts-bug-clear-concentrate/ClassID.200129
Here is another link to some homemade recipies aswell,it starts at post#2

http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/showthread.php?t=433

Hi clandestino
Here is a link to Growth Technologys product called "Spidermite control",it could maybe give you the help you need to them under control.
Another option would be using a cordless vaccum cleaner as long as you keep your finger covering the majority of the nozzle while doing it,thats just a thought but could be the best idea for you at this stage of the game,and hope that helps.

Mate, that vacuum cleaner idea is the best i ve heard in years!!!!!will use it !! but this idea is a must for Indoors,got to find the right one,should be one that you could select speed on a fader tipe of switch........the spidermite control product seam to me its neem oil,same product i use but i use it from a different brand...i ve decided to chill a couple of days its only a part of a botom branch that due the weight of the buds shes to close to the ground,its only two weeks to go

The other products i am not so keen on them, as they ve chemicals on it,no matter if they say you can eat it on the same day it would definettly fuck the taste and scent......

I grow this plant for 6 months now,used only the best for it,fish and sea weed extracts,fumic and fulvic acid,and natures best flowering fertilizer, guano.......but the vacuum cleaner thing,is one of those ideas you hear once a year,the system would be to vacuum then a neem oil spray session,then wait and see how it works!!!!

thats a good one!!!

Mate, that vacuum cleaner idea is the best i ve heard in years!!!!!will use it !! but this idea is a must for Indoors,got to find the right one,should be one that you could select speed on a fader tipe of switch........the spidermite control product seam to me its neem oil,same product i use but i use it from a different brand...i ve decided to chill a couple of days its only a part of a botom branch that due the weight of the buds shes to close to the ground,its only two weeks to go

The other products i am not so keen on them, as they ve chemicals on it,no matter if they say you can eat it on the same day it would definettly fuck the taste and scent......

I grow this plant for 6 months now,used only the best for it,fish and sea weed extracts,fumic and fulvic acid,and natures best flowering fertilizer, guano.......but the vacuum cleaner thing,is one of those ideas you hear once a year,the system would be to vacuum then a neem oil spray session,then wait and see how it works!!!!

thats a good one!!!

Hi clandestino,i,m glad you got something outta this post,the vaccum cleaner is a good way to go i have done this lots of times before, i use one of those little "18 volt dirt devils vaccums" now for things like this and it does the job perfectley.

I saw my wife cleaning the leaves on one of our house plants this way,so i tried it "once" with a "3000 watt Dyson Vacccum cleaner" using the soft brush and it sucked up half the plant "LOL".
It,s funny now but it was,nt at the time as my Cali-O ended up with no solar panels and looked like a skeleton man :eek:
Be careful and try not to damage anything too much clandestino.
Goodluck Man...Hashish

H
I saw my wife cleaning the leaves on one of our house plants this way,so i tried it "once" with a "3000 watt Dyson Vacccum cleaner" using the soft brush and it sucked up half the plant "LOL".

Hahaha :D
Good stuff.

I would DEFINATLEY NOT NEEM this late in the game.

If I were you I would pull off infected leaves from the bottom of the plant and dispose of them a good distance away, and other than that just wait to harvest. I would rather smoke bugs than chemicals anyday of the week, lol.

I like neem oil myself, just NEVER IN LATE FLOWERING. You will find your buds taste just like neem oil if you you use if on flowers that are soon to be picked. A friend "ruined" a whole harvest that way once....smoked it anyway though, but man the taste, ugh!

The spider mite control (SMC leaf wash) is a mixture of several oils, as well as some kind of agent to allow the oils to be soluble in water. I have a couple bottles that I have yet to try, since two applications of floramite did the trick for me a while back, so they are sitting waiting for the next infection. Lets pray they never get used, lol.

Be safe and good luck

A

this close to harvest mate
i wouldnt use anything..
be it organic or not..
u gunna be smoking these,id do the vac deal
i use a small hand held mobile vac
with a extension and some clever manouvering
i suck all the nastys away..bag up and freeze
all the ebst
bil

use the vac and put those sticky bug traps, all over it there totaly safe and work well!! hope it helps

repoman aka kushmaster

if the soil has bugs and such...use diatomaceous earth...
bugs on the plant,well good strong blasts of water from a hose,let dry and at night spray plants with pyrethrin ...this will degrade rapidly outdoors,but is most effective when used at night.do a body count next morning to see just how effective it is.

good luck

Back