2-way Humidity control for storing your herbs.

Apollo

Hi everyone!👻

Yesterday I got to see a product called Boveda and is 2-way humidity control and dam was impressed how fresh keeps the flower.

But I have few question marks and I hope someone has some experience and can share his thoughts.

Have anyone used it long term ?

How healthy is it ? off course the company makes it says is safe to touch your herb. But I m always a bit suspicious.

I would appreciate your help 🙏

-SaveTheBrains

Hi everyone!👻

Yesterday I got to see a product called Boveda and is 2-way humidity control and dam was impressed how fresh keeps the flower.

But I have few question marks and I hope someone has some experience and can share his thoughts.

How healthy is it ? off course the company makes it says is safe to touch your herb. But I m always a bit suspicious.

-SaveTheBrains
I’ve used them for 5+ yrs with nothing but good results. Keeps my weed stored in a mason jar fresh for a year of storage/curing.
👍

Hi everyone!👻

-SaveTheBrains

I use the Boveda 58% RH for years now and have nothing bad to say. I use it right from the start of the curing to support the process and it keeps the weed fresh on the long run.
It works with osmosis. They use whatever kind of salt and water.

Keep it fresh
MB

Hi Apollo! :)

I have been using Boveda packs for 6 years and love them. No problems. I have also used Integra Boost packs. They work every bit as good as Boveda. There are some who say the Boveda packs slightly change the smell of plant material over time. I can't vouch for that but you may want to experiment for yourself. Here is a link that does a small comparison between the two. They are pretty much rated equal.

From time to time if Boveda is out of stock I buy Integra. I do believe that they are safe as I know many people using them for years and no one has any health/lung problems. Hope that helps, Apollo! :)

Longball

I’ve used them for 5+ yrs with nothing but good results. Keeps my weed stored in a mason jar fresh for a year of storage/curing.
👍
Thanks @Skuncle Lenny this helps alot.💪

I use the Boveda 58% RH for years now and have nothing bad to say. I use it right from the start of the curing to support the process and it keeps the weed fresh on the long run.

Keep it fresh
MB
Thanks @Mr. Brown I appreciate your input, is always helpful🙏
Hi Apollo! :)

I have been using Boveda packs for 6 years and love them. No problems. I have also used Integra Boost packs. They work every bit as good as Boveda. There are some who say the Boveda packs slightly change the smell of plant material over time. I can't vouch for that but you may want to experiment for yourself. Here is a link that does a small comparison between the two. They are pretty much rated equal.

From time to time if Boveda is out of stock I buy Integra. I do believe that they are safe as I know many people using them for years and no one has any health/lung problems. Hope that helps, Apollo! :)

Longball

Hey @longball Thanks alot this is more than helpful I just saw this video and I found few more interesting ones .

Thanks again guys 🙏

-SaveTheBrains

No experience personally. But, I''ve talked with a few people who said they liked them, but would wait to add them until it is cured and going into long term storage.

It is ancetodotal , but they told me it seemed to negatively affect the cure if added at the beginning of the drying process but was great when added for long term storage as to not over dry during a long cure/storage.

Diesel840

Keep it fresh
MB

I found some interesting links regarding Boveda packs (y)

Keep it green
MB

I've heard reports from people across the years claiming they've also stripped the terps from the flower and it's SUPPOSED TO BE solely attributed to using two-way humidity regulation packs. However the majority of people I've spoken to swear by them.

I don't use them personally for curing/storing flower in the long term as I can never keep enough of it for long enough to warrant worrying about it. However, being in Australia and on the medical program (alot of our meds are imported from overseas) I will tell you that the difference between the brands that utilise the Boveda/Integra bags are ALWAYS miles ahead of the ones that don't in terms of how hydrated/sticky the buds are after all that time on the shelf and in storage/transit.

Back