Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS strains and grow diaries > 5. Strain Base > The Stones

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2014, 05:10 PM

Default The Stones: least popular!?!?!?!?

I can't believe how little has been posted about this X. I just won an auction so within a year there should be some reports.... Does ANYBODY have shots, reports or anything stones related?
Old 06-08-2014, 08:24 PM

Fear not, PMB... I have grown The Stones and can give you advice, if you want. (limited advice but hey)

If you get it right you will be rewarded with sweet/sour/earthy buds of real quality.

It is more of a haze hybrid than a Kush hybrid and doesn't want too much food. Tread very lightly with N and high temps or you will be smoking leafy hay.

On your first go I suggest a big pot. Use soil which has been amended with a bit of nutrients (like All-Mix) and add a TINY bit a bat poo or worm poo and just use water for the first five or six weeks (or even longer - the plant will tell you when she is hungry) When you do feed her go easy.

This way all the phenos should work and you can select fairly. Once you have selected a plant then it's up to you to 'dial her in' obviously...

Good Luck
Old 06-08-2014, 09:04 PM

Default Thank you Grey Man

Hazey huh? Well i'm kind of a sativa head so that won't be bad.... I've got nothing that's old school kushy. I run a Gorilla GrapeXchem that's kinda new school kushy. :P Everything else is scraping the ceiling. I guess I just have to admit I'm a Sat Whore
Old 06-08-2014, 10:26 PM

You should love these then - I'd love to know how you get on with them.
Old 06-09-2014, 04:31 PM

Thanks Grey Man. In all honesty I've got to find something to please the other people who make this enterprise possible :P I'm new to the MNS auctions and haven't hit 50+ Euros for free shipping...any idea how often they list? WAY offf topic ya?

I read your report and I think I've got a similar Indica sensitivity BTW. But I do like something to shut down the day. 9 out of 10 puffs will be chosen for activity and the 10th one is tranquilization... when it's 4 hours past sack time and i'm still wanting to play.

Thanks again.
Old 06-09-2014, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlantManBee View Post
Thanks Grey Man. In all honesty I've got to find something to please the other people who make this enterprise possible :P I'm new to the MNS auctions and haven't hit 50+ Euros for free shipping...any idea how often they list? WAY offf topic ya?

I read your report and I think I've got a similar Indica sensitivity BTW. But I do like something to shut down the day. 9 out of 10 puffs will be chosen for activity and the 10th one is tranquilization... when it's 4 hours past sack time and i'm still wanting to play.

Thanks again.
not sure about the auction - sorry bro.
Old 05-27-2016, 08:00 PM

Default Stoney/Hazy

I ran the Stones a few times I loved it. I just don't find a lot of interest from the Couch lock people in my life, so I have a mother that just sits and nits away time, but i wont give it up even at 10 weeks it yields plenty and i love her hazy taste of yester-year. You will enjoy this smoke for sure and it does well in all environments.