D

Donald Mallard

wow i cant believe no one has added a thread about this variety yet ,,
im sure ill be the first of many ...

an excellent variety in my opinion ,
a slightly hazey smell ,
but boy the nuggets some plants form is amazing ,,
as our friend itsbeenfun comments , they are like a shovel head ,,

top shelf erbs can be found in the u2 , very potent , easy to trim and lots of bag appeal ,,
id suggest more give it a run ,, its well worth it ,, judge for yourself by the pictures ...

DSC_00131.JPG

DSC_01031.JPG

DSC_00016.JPG

DSC_00083.JPG

DSC_00032.JPG

wow i cant believe no one has added a thread about this variety yet ,,
im sure ill be the first of many ...

an excellent variety in my opinion ,
a slightly hazey smell ,
but boy the nuggets some plants form is amazing ,,
as our friend itsbeenfun comments , they are like a shovel head ,,

top shelf erbs can be found in the u2 , very potent , easy to trim and lots of bag appeal ,,
id suggest more give it a run ,, its well worth it ,, judge for yourself by the pictures ...

DSC_00131.JPG

DSC_01031.JPG

DSC_00016.JPG

DSC_00083.JPG

DSC_00032.JPG

Greetings Donald,

Judging by the pictures, the U2 is some super fly bud man. See what you mean by bag appeal, nice swollen calyxes. How many seeds you run of these and what pheno should I look for? I want to find a gem in a pack and when I do how long you think they need?

Best Regards

sativaXindica

they look awesome

if my "the cure" turn out like that ill be a happy guy :D

peace and as a wise man once said "thanks for sharing" :cool:

Greetings Donald,

Judging by the pictures, the U2 is some super fly bud man. See what you mean by bag appeal, nice swollen calyxes. How many seeds you run of these and what pheno should I look for? I want to find a gem in a pack and when I do how long you think they need?

Best Regards

sativaXindica

hey man , well i had a bit of bad luck with the later flowering ones ,
ran into a bunch of rain ,s o didnt see the potential of t hem ,,
the early ones were fast to flower ,, and yea real nice herb ,
i think it s pretty easy to find something good there man ,
just may depend on your toking preference ..
as one of my friend mentioned ,, it was aptly named U2 ,,
cause it certainly gave him a bono .. lol ..

hey bob ,, man im sure youll find something interesting in them there seeds,
ill make a note to drop by see whats up on your thread ,, thanks man ,,

g'day dm,
you grew these outdoors i gather. have you run them inside?

beautiful buds btw, i really like the colours in the third last and last picture.

cheers
ss

Last edited:
g'day dm,
you grew these outdoors i gather. have you run them inside?

beautiful buds btw, i really like the colours in the third last and last picture.

cheers
ss

hey southern sun ,
yes they are outdoors , and i havent run them indoors yet ,,
given the earlyness of the ones in the pics you like id say theyd do real well ,
my daylight hours are at max 13 , so gives me an idea of indoor performance .

good job don ! :)
have you got some dry buds pics ? some of yours AMAZING pics of dry buds :)

cheers

hey mani ,,
man i m sorry i dont have any dry budshots ,,
i agree it would have been a good idea ,,
but ive never been that good at dry budshots ,,
have a great camera ,, cool lenses ,, someone needs to visit that can take a decent picture , hehehe ...

Thanks for the pics Donny, muchos gracias Amigo! Cant beat the tropics for outdoor pot!

"NICEly" done man! From the other side of the globe I was wishing you the best with these and had an inckling the U2 would give your friend a bono! LOL!

I too am amazed that more folks haven't seen the potential of the rock n rollers and early queens. While early queen might not be the most impressive potency wise it sure makes up for it in every other department! Not to mention it's breeding potential!

Thanks for the pics!

IBF

Thanks for the pics Donny, muchos gracias Amigo! Cant beat the tropics for outdoor pot!

hey mr bucket , my pleasure man , and yep totally agree ,
just wish i grew in the dry tropics rather than the wet tropics .. lol

"NICEly" done man! From the other side of the globe I was wishing you the best with these and had an inckling the U2 would give your friend a bono! LOL!

I too am amazed that more folks haven't seen the potential of the rock n rollers and early queens. While early queen might not be the most impressive potency wise it sure makes up for it in every other department! Not to mention it's breeding potential!

Thanks for the pics!

IBF
hey ibf ,
well as i mentioned it was your pics that made me decide to try the rockin roll series , and glad i did ,
some real beauties in there for sure ...

on the eq potency ,, i think it was made up for by the hazes , darn nice taste too ,, a few of the lads around here loved it , bonos all round mate, hehe ..

Lovely Job Don :)

All these outdoor tropics grows are starting to depress me,,, haha

NICE shots man, thanks for sharing :)

I got some U2 seeds form the auction!!! I am very interested in this cross.

It would be very much appreciated if you could divulge some info about those beauty's.

Was there a wide selection of phenotypes ??

happy holidays :)
hi blkremy , sorry for the late reply man ..
wide range , not really , some looked more like how the eq was described , fast , and with a spade headed bud ,
others inbetween , some a bit leafy there ,
and then the ones with more legs ,
yeilds ranged from round 2 oz , to over half a lb or more on the larger later ladies ,,
rain upset some and i wasnt able to see the full potential there ..

Lovely Job Don :)

All these outdoor tropics grows are starting to depress me,,, haha

NICE shots man, thanks for sharing :)

a pleasure mr gnome , well when its good its great here ,,
but aint always the case ,,
i do know some places in the tropics where i could get a lot more from it than i do , ill keep looking into that , would love to see a perfect "dry tropics" grow ,
i honestly cant rest till i see the best of what the tropics has to offer , hehe.l..

wally said:
but ive never been that good at dry budshots ,,
have a great camera ,, cool lenses ,, someone needs to visit that can take a decent picture , hehehe ...
heyhey.. man,, who u been listening to? your pics are mad as. plants are mad as .. everything unfaultable..

practicing macro's is a pain in the ass.. especially at the start.. b commited to hours of eye straining post processing and photo cropping in front of the computer.... ... glad i made the investment,, if only so i don't have to do it all again..

rock on wally.

if u were vic, i'd come up... chee-errss... jj

heyhey.. man,, who u been listening to? your pics are mad as. plants are mad as .. everything unfaultable..

practicing macro's is a pain in the ass.. especially at the start.. b commited to hours of eye straining post processing and photo cropping in front of the computer.... ... glad i made the investment,, if only so i don't have to do it all again..

rock on wally.

if u were vic, i'd come up... chee-errss... jj

hey jj ,, yea man im gonna bite the bullet soon and take the time out to learn,
im learning better how to structure my time ,,
hasnt been easy with so much on the plate , but im learnin ...

dunno about u , but i reckin my eyes have become fussier with the photography since i started , seeing more etc now ..

hope your enjoying the summer down there man ,, best time of the year bar none i reckin ... ??

Back