Skunk Haze in Northern California

Hey everyone! Just sprouted 5 Mr. Nice Skunk Haze seeds a few days ago. All 5 germinated on the 2nd day and are looking great. I used 2" Grodan rockwool cubes soaked with Xtreme Gardening Azos pH'd at 5.5. I already have to transplant them into 4" rockwool cubes! I will be updating with pictures tomorrow.

FYI...Also germinated some Mr. Nice Walkabout's and have Neville's Haze and Nordle on the way! I have a decent amount of Mr. Nice Black Widow pollen from my Father plant so there should be some interesting crosses coming up in the future! Oh yeah, and I also sprouted 9/10 Mr. Nice "The Doors" for my good friend danklab so that should be very interesting as well...very excited!

Best regards everyone!

R'azos

Hi R'azos good luck with your grow, what seed bank did u get your beans from?

:)

Skunk Haze 4 days old

Thanks BillyBadGrower! I got them from "The Attitude" seedbank. It took less than a week to get from the UK to my door in California!

Day 4 of Mr. Nice Skunk Haze

Different Seeds

Mr. Nice Skunk Haze A
skunkhazea.jpg

Mr. Nice Skunk Haze B
skunkhazeb.jpg

Mr. Nice Skunk Haze C
skunkhazec.jpg

Mr. Nice Skunk Haze D
skunkhazed.jpg

Mr. Nice Skunk Haze E
skunkhazee.jpg

Mr. Nice Skunk Haze Roots at day 4
skunkhazeroots.jpg

skunkhazeroots2.jpg

I've never seen so many individual roots coming out the bottom at day 4! Usually I would see a taproot at most around this time. I'm thinking so far that the Haze crosses do this because Danklab's "The Doors" are doing the same thing at day 4.

I'll be transplanting them into 4" cubes tonight and with Xtreme Gardening Mykos and Azos.

Thanks for stopping by!

Best regards,

R'azos

Ray, thanks for doing a Skunk/Haze thread. Ive wanted to see how it compares to Sams Haze/Skunk. With how many pictures you share, I should really be able to compare them. I hope it turns out great.

Skunk Haze update

Thanks Jonny Rotten, much appreciated!

Here are some update shots, I have these under a single T5 fixture about 3-4" above as well. Everything's going well, haven't had to water still.

Mr. Nice Skunk Haze A
skhza.jpg

Mr. Nice Skunk Haze B
skhzb.jpg

Mr. Nice Skunk Haze C
skhzc.jpg

Mr. Nice Skunk Haze D
skhzd.jpg

Mr. Nice Skunk Haze E
skhze.jpg

Best regards everyone!

R'azos
Danklabs Crew

Mr. Nice Skunk Haze update

Some more pictures from today, growing nicely!

Mr. Nice Skunk Haze A
skhza.jpg

skhza2.jpg

Mr. Nice Skunk Haze B
skhzb.jpg

skhzb2.jpg

Mr. Nice Skunk Haze C
skhzc.jpg

skhzc2.jpg

Mr. Nice Skunk Haze D
skhzd.jpg

skhzd2.jpg

Mr. Nice Skunk Haze E
skhze.jpg

skhze2.jpg

Best Regards everyone!

R'azos
Danklabs Crew

Mr. Nice Skunk Haze seedlings

Some pics from earlier today.

Mr. Nice Skunk Haze A
skhza.jpg

Mr. Nice Skunk Haze B
skhzb.jpg

Mr. Nice Skunk Haze C
skhzc.jpg

Mr. Nice Skunk Haze D
skhzd.jpg

Mr. Nice Skunk Haze E
skhze.jpg

Best regards everyone!

R'azos
Danklabs Crew

great pics! I remember reading somewhere yesterday that Shanti felt the hazeC crossed with the Skunk in a very special way. Something like that.

Shanti, if you read this ... I was curious if there's any insight into this strain you might like to add?

In any event, I personally am looking forward to this one Ray ... best wishes!

What are they 9-12 weekers? 9-14?

With the haze c directly crossed I imagine there could be some long 14 weekers. Shanti refines his strains though at times so maybe the flowering times will be quite uniform.

Cheers!

great pics! I remember reading somewhere yesterday that Shanti felt the hazeC crossed with the Skunk in a very special way. Something like that.

Shanti, if you read this ... I was curious if there's any insight into this strain you might like to add?

In any event, I personally am looking forward to this one Ray ... best wishes!

What are they 9-12 weekers? 9-14?

With the haze c directly crossed I imagine there could be some long 14 weekers. Shanti refines his strains though at times so maybe the flowering times will be quite uniform.

Cheers!

from the strains page ,,,,

Indoor flowering can vary a little and expect it to be between 9-11 weeks. Northern

Hi Ray

I grew out one girl skunk/haze from seed so I have limited experience. I didn't keep any notes but from what I remember she was a single cola with a very strong high all in the head. So strong that she made me sick after too much, which happens to me sometimes with haze dominant strains. I didn't keep her but have a dozen seeds left I'll get to one day.

Good luck :)
HHHG

Last edited:
hey ray what you say one day by the bay come what may? I hear jl sq has a nice walk way. nice at noon on the weekdays. I usually do tuesdays. peace. CC

Mr. Nice Skunk Haze update

Hey everyone, another quick pic update. Tomorrow they will be going on top of 6" rockwool cubes.

Mr. Nice Skunk Haze A
skhza.jpg

Mr. Nice Skunk Haze B
skhzb.jpg

Mr. Nice Skunk Haze C
skhzc.jpg

Mr. Nice Skunk Haze D
skhzd.jpg

Mr. Nice Skunk Haze E
skhze.jpg

Best regards!

R'azos
Danklabs Crew

Mr. Nice Skunk Haze pic update

Hey everyone, some updated pics. They are now starting pre-veg.

Mr. Nice Skunk Haze in front, Cheese x Space Queen(TGA) rear
skhz.jpg

Mr. Nice Skunk Haze A
skhza.jpg

Mr. Nice Skunk Haze B
skhzb.jpg

Mr. Nice Skunk Haze C
skhzc.jpg

Mr. Nice Skunk Haze D
skhzd.jpg

Mr. Nice Skunk Haze E
skhze.jpg

Best regards!

R'azos
Danklabs Crew

Thanks for the update Ray. Those look about on the same pace as my MangoHaze x SkunkHaze seedlings I have going. Check out the Ultimate Haze Hybrid sometime to check out the pics I posted. Near the end of the thread you'll see them. I love that thread.

Your ladies are a bit leggy this time around. How far are they from the t5's? Im keeping my seedlings 5 inches away from 54w HOT5's. No stretch at this distance.

Have you began feeding yet? Ive been feeding mine since day 7 or so and they're doing great. My last run of seedlings were under-fed and led to alot of problems with my Romulans which Im still trying to get on track.

Small containers and inert mediums require more feeding than I originally thought. Im feeding at every watering now at almost 160ppm N.

good luck bro iv had alot of skunk haze from sam(and alot of skHz hybrids from sam).... and from what ive seen of this line from the 80s(nevilles seed, which im quite sure is the basis for this new ibl) once again, neville and shantis selections are toP notch... and it makes me wish i had gone with the MNS version(tho i cant really comPlain as i recieved all as freebies, including the mixed skhz or skaze as i like to call it, mixed hybrids freebie)....
Please keeP us uPdated bro, ur gonna have some fuckin fire b4 2 long.
btw, are u a medi grower?

Svbbed! Good thread. Ray, I've been reading this forum for alot longer than I've been posting here... and I must say that you have some of the best grow threads on this site!

Back