MNS Super Silver Haze

S

Scorpion

High Shantibaba,
Hello to all
well its time to get started and thanks to my very good friend Shantibaba,
we will be growing the creme de la creme of cannabis...
put down a pack of SSH,15 good seeds and two cracked...boohoo,
but hey 15 good ones
Thanks Man.

March1/08
they have been placed in presoaked coco fibre seedling tray...
Since this is my very first experience with SSH, I am keeping all plants.
males will be sent off to the farm when sexed and me and the girls will get intimate for the next 10 months or so, my intentions are simple,find as many outstanding plants in this pack,and keep them for my personal collection.
indoor yield and outdoor finish dates will be the key focus,
but quality of the High will always be the final factor in my selections.

peace

SuperSilverHaze,Yeah Man

Will grab a comfy chair,if ya don't mind,for the long haul :D

Be a real pleasure to watch you grow out the SSH,and to see what you find & how you describe the smells and effects :cool:

Goodluck with the 15 mate :)

Peace Scorp

Nice!!

Hey Scorpion, I just put down 12 SSH on friday night, this thread has reminded me i better go check em!
Good luck with your grow il start a thread soon...Peace
Just checked 9 out of 12 have a nice tail, 3 to go...

Last edited:
thanks red,Dr D
well 10 of 15 seeds are up,the rest were over cooked by my germination tray...too much heat+humidity = soggy dead seedlings.
the ten survivors are doing great and very healthy.
pics to follow when they are old enough to see.

peace

Hi Scorpion,

its good to see you grow the ssh , I wish you all the best with them. I am sure you 'll find something really special to fit your needs both as a grower and most importantly as a smoker :D looking forward to seeing how they turn out

Hi Scorpion,
all the best with the grow man, hopefully you find some sweet pheno's in the mix, had a look through theherbalizor's SSH thread you mentioned about that 1 particular pheno, your right - that is a diamond find of a pheno:cool: , it would be great if 1 of us found that particular pheno, calyxs were massive on it - a true beauty, peace, Herb

okie dokie here we grow...
the girls are growing lovely under the 600 x 400 mh lights so far,
ssh and afhz X afsk...all females, all cloned except for #3 afhz X afsk
and #12 ssh...i will get those to in a week or so.
the mothers have been sent to the farm and are loveing every minute of it.
outdoors on drip...
i will begin to flower about 15 clones indoors this summer,so we see which is best for indoors and in the fall we see which is best for outdoors...maybe one will be excellent for both?

no pics untill latter on,we see

peace

hello bilbo,
the moms and a few clones too...all female all but 2 are SSH,
the remaining 2 are AF Haze x AF Skunk
12 different females back up clones are rooting now.
MNS_SSH_adult_female_transplants_2.JPG

MNS_SSH_adult_female_transplants_1.JPG

SSH_08_clone_selection_1.JPG

peace

Last edited:
Scorpion - Looks like you are in for a tasty summer!! Are those habenero's in the last pic? I have a bunch going now, they are the real FIRE lol.

hey barletta,
na man,these are a bit hotter than habs ... about as hot as one can be so far, those are Bhut Jolokia from India,
also have a 36 pack flat of central african Fatalii too ,so we have some heat for sure.
Fatalii_Peppers_central_africa_.JPG

peace

Last edited:
Damn not messin around, I got my 6 lil habenreos...... lol. I got back into growing veggies last summer (GUESS what sparked my interest ;). My tomatoes and corn were kick ass, but I didn't space the garden nearly enough, junglefied lol. Peppers got crowded out. This year I got a bunch of bell peps, some of the habeneros, and some kind of thai pepper. The dude at the stand just kind of smiled when he saw the thai's lol. Said, "Yup, they're hot." Don't be afraid to pepper in the....um...pepper..shots (SSH moment, you are gonna love this bud)

hi barletta,
ya man the ssh are loveing the full sun,
already have two that are a bit pissy smelling and very resinious in the hot sun.
here are the girls.
MNS_SSH_adult_female_transplants_3.JPG

MNS_SSH_adult_female_transplants_4.JPG

MNS_SSH_adult_female_transplants_5.JPG

i think if all goes well ,they should yield heavy too.

peace man

Excellentaaaaaaa!!!!!!

High Man,

I love your outdoor(& indoor:D )plants,

They look very happy,top health,slim sexy leaves,haha,

Keep em coming,still got my comfy seat;)

Peace Scorp & all

Last edited:
That is some nice Super Silver :)

Good to see them thrive outdoors under the sun ! Looking forward to seeing the loaded with hazy flowers Scorp , Keep it up man and thank you for the pics :)

Hi Scorpion,
man they're looking really happy out there under the sun, that looks like a sweet grow spot you have there as well, how tall do you reckon these will get?

Peace
Herb

Hi Scorpion,
man they're looking really happy out there under the sun, that looks like a sweet grow spot you have there as well, how tall do you reckon these will get?

Peace
Herb
hi herb,
they will be trained to grow laterial,
no more than 3-4 ft vertical. it works great on large 12 ft sativas,makes a wonderful hedge row .
:D

s

Those plants look so nice and healthy out there in the sun.

That must be so nice to be able to grow them outside.:)

I love how the big fans grow those really long fingers out in full sun like that. sigh

SativaFan

Those plants look so nice and healthy out there in the sun.

That must be so nice to be able to grow them outside.:)

I love how the big fans grow those really long fingers out in full sun like that. sigh

SativaFan
Training Day
MNS_SSH_adult_female_transplants_7.JPG

Here are 2 SSH F1 plants grown from MNS seed,both will be excellent,the one on the left will yield big too I am guessing by it root stalk.
thick and heavy plant...

peac

s

hi man

they really look great scorpion you did some nice job so far with em,

looking forward to see how these beautiful ladies turn out for you , i am sure its gonna be a nice hazy harvest.. :D

keep us updated

l33t

Back