La Nina flower shots

L33t

Hey all

Here are a few pics from some 'La Niña' I grew before summer along with 'CMASS' and 'Shit', some of you may have seen the photos in other boards but I thought that it would be nice to post them here at MNS forums too where they belong.

I grew a pack of seeds vegged them 19 days from sprout topped the plants and went straight to flowering as I had limited timeframe.They turned out very nice although the yields were low.The trichome production is excellent and the smell and taste of some phenos was very special.High is great too rather uplifting.Chopped them at 9weeks with around 20% amber trichs , could have let em a week more to get some more to amber up.Average yield was less than an oz , grown in 9 liter pots.Great strain highly recomended to those that look for something special without any SK or NL in the genetics.

lanina45daysfloweringhazy.jpg

lanina45daysfloweringwidow1.jpg

Last edited:
Nice man Love the crystal power on that Niña bro.. very wonderful girl man:) .. I saw tha you have some shit I that grow.. can you give us som more pix from the shit plant? and info bout her pleas:D ..

saludos true

Hey True

thank you for dropping by I ll post some pics of the Shit here at MNS forums tomorrow.But if you want to check some pics now I ll pm you a link ;)

Have fun..Leet

Last edited:
Back