2010 - GHSC Neville's Haze

C

Chana Masala

Okay,

I thought about posting this one here. So I hope I dont get any hate feedback or pm's... :mad:

I have never grown any GHSC stock nor have I every grown fem seed. I made a purchase from Breedbay recently and picked up a 5 pack of GHSC Neville's Haze for $20.00 usd. I thought I would give it a shot and see for myself if it is indeed what it is. It seems it is GHSC old stock as the seeds were not colour coted nor did the package say it was fem seed.

I also thought that it would be great to grow along side the MNS Neville's Haze as I am in the early stage of NH right now...

Started the 5 pack on September 23, 2010 and got 4/5 to germinate.

Thanks for stopping in,

Chana Masala

Attachments

• DSC01984.jpg
    DSC01984.jpg
    770.8 KB · Views: 35
  • GHSC Nev's Haze Oct 4 2010.jpg
    GHSC Nev's Haze Oct 4 2010.jpg
    552.2 KB · Views: 21
Okay,

I thought about posting this one here. So I hope I dont get any hate feedback or pm's... :mad:

I have never grown any GHSC stock nor have I every grown fem seed. I made a purchase from Breedbay recently and picked up a 5 pack of GHSC Neville's Haze for $20.00 usd. I thought I would give it a shot and see for myself if it is indeed what it is. It seems it is GHSC old stock as the seeds were not colour coted nor did the package say it was fem seed.

I also thought that it would be great to grow along side the MNS Neville's Haze as I am in the early stage of NH right now...

Started the 5 pack on September 23, 2010 and got 4/5 to germinate.

Thanks for stopping in,

Chana Masala

i think it will be an interesting show ,although i dont believe much a comparison

i recall few starting thread of gh/mns comparison threads but i dont recall any completing the thread

best of luck

1luvbigherb

Here's 2:

El niño vs la Nina
http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/showthread.php?t=2810&highlight=Nina+ni%F1o

And my thread in progress Ortega vs N light #1
http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/showthread.php?t=3778

I'll be watching to see what happens. As shanti says "the proof is in the seed"

i was thinking about IC wen i made that comment

i recall your el nino vs la nina thread that was indeed a great show which was most appreciated

i look forward to your upcoming results

1luvbigherb

G`day Jondo
Very nice lookin garden bro .How many plants ,how many watts ?Just curious .
Happy harvests
Elmer Bud .

Looking forward to watching this grow Chana, I'm keen to see what GHSC were selling as NH. I ran NH years ago when I had plenty of space to work in, absolutely adored her, I had a 15 week keeper that was very Colombian leaning imho as it was woodsy like an old beech wood cigar box. I don't have the space to do her justice these days sadly.

G`day Jondo
Very nice lookin garden bro .How many plants ,how many watts ?Just curious .
Happy harvests
Elmer Bud .
hey brother. it's varied over the years.. from the insane sea of green craze of yesteryear to trying for max yield per plant. y'know how it goes. keep changing, keep experimenting...

Hi Big Herb, Resinfinger, Elmer Bud, Jon and British Hempire .

Here is my GHSC Nev's Haze in 5 gallons. I was only able to get 4 of 5 to go. So it will be hard to do a comparison with 15 MNS Neville's Haze side by side, but I will give it a good try.

Stock seems strong and both seed co's specimens look very similar in plant and leaf structure. But it is very early and the fat lady has not sung yet...

kindly note that the Greenhouse stock is to the far right (one row). The MNS stock is to the left (three rows).

Take care,

Chana

Attachments

• GHSC Nev Haze Nov 7 2010 (1).jpg
    GHSC Nev Haze Nov 7 2010 (1).jpg
    393.6 KB · Views: 11
  • GHSC Nev Haze Nov 7 2010.jpg
    GHSC Nev Haze Nov 7 2010.jpg
    446.1 KB · Views: 19
  • GHSC Nev Haze Nov 7 2010 (2).jpg
    GHSC Nev Haze Nov 7 2010 (2).jpg
    372.2 KB · Views: 8
  • GHSC Nev Haze Nov 7 2010 (3).jpg
    GHSC Nev Haze Nov 7 2010 (3).jpg
    346 KB · Views: 8
  • GHSC Nev Haze Nov 7 2010 (4).jpg
    GHSC Nev Haze Nov 7 2010 (4).jpg
    250.5 KB · Views: 9
  • GHSC Nev Haze Nov 7 2010 (5).jpg
    GHSC Nev Haze Nov 7 2010 (5).jpg
    380.8 KB · Views: 5
  • MNS vs GHSC Nov 7 2010.jpg
    MNS vs GHSC Nov 7 2010.jpg
    484.9 KB · Views: 27
hi chana i don't think you would get any bashing for a comparison thread.;) i was thinking of doing one with shark shock & white shark. anyway i love comparison threads so i will be keeping my eyes on this one good luck with them both chana.:)

Nice work Chana, you sure do have your hands full there matey.. Best of luck.. I guess its going to be a long ride :)

Great start

Chana
It seems it is GHSC old stock as the seeds were not colour coted nor did the package say it was fem seed.
Let's hope it was really old :p

Lovely clean set-up, great to see a garden full of Haze children, even better with your comparison grow, as BigHerb said "you don't see many" but I haven't see any Nevs side by side, thank-you Chana I hope it goes really well.

Nice setup. Looks thus far as though the GHS NH has a significantly wider leaf structure than the MNS NH. Could it be GHS selected for more NL leaning plants with shorter flowering times, or is it just another f2 of MNS SSH?

hi chana i don't think you would get any bashing for a comparison thread.;) i was thinking of doing one with shark shock & white shark. anyway i love comparison threads so i will be keeping my eyes on this one good luck with them both chana.:)

Good morning Brock. Thanks for the well wishes... i just wish I had another 5 of the GHSC stock to run. Better than 4 to make a solid comparison.

It should be fun, but it going to take a little time till I flower these ladies out.

Your comparison for the SS and WS would be a nice one to follow along with as well. I have some Shark going now. Keep us posted.

Peace brother,

Chana

Nice work Chana, you sure do have your hands full there matey.. Best of luck.. I guess its going to be a long ride :)

Hi Doobz, how goes it my man? Thanks for stopping in. I am looking forward to the next few months. Better get back to work and finish the bloom room for them.

I do hope all goes fine and I can complete my journals (knocks on wood). Have a good day!

Chana

Chana Let's hope it was really old :p

Lovely clean set-up, great to see a garden full of Haze children, even better with your comparison grow, as BigHerb said "you don't see many" but I haven't see any Nevs side by side, thank-you Chana I hope it goes really well.

Hi Hazy Lady, nice to meet you and thanks for the nice wishes. I am really excited and feel like a little kid in the candy store... serious...

I do hope it works out. Manifesting large buds and the best smoke ever! Never smoked NH before, so I am in no rush. I waited all my life to try this, so what is a couple of extra months in the bigger picture...

I hope your garden is green...

Cheers,

Chana

Nice setup. Looks thus far as though the GHS NH has a significantly wider leaf structure than the MNS NH. Could it be GHS selected for more NL leaning plants with shorter flowering times, or is it just another f2 of MNS SSH?

Hi Bushweed,

Good observation thus far. I would have to agree. Bush, kindly note that the 4 GHSC are on milk crates so they will appear to be taller. Hard to say for me, as I have never grown SSH. But the stock germed well so lets just see what happens what the male to female ratio will be...

Thanks for following along.

Chana

Round 3

I dont know guys,

Not to sure there is really much of a comparison here. I am feeding both lines with Dutch Master Gold Veg. About 600 ppm should be around 800 ppm. No micro nutrients... ran out about a week ago.

You guys be the judge...

MNS on the left, GHSC on the right...

I kind of feel like scrapping them and puting somehting else in the space but you never know... and I will try to remain non-bias...

My last update was November 6, 2010. GHSC stock was started two days before MNS.

Here is my link to MNS NH if you would like to take another look: http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/showthread.php?p=72781#post72781

CM

Attachments

• MNS NH vs. GHS NH.jpg
    MNS NH vs. GHS NH.jpg
    477.4 KB · Views: 105
  • MNS NH vs. GHS NH (3).jpg
    MNS NH vs. GHS NH (3).jpg
    488.9 KB · Views: 46
  • MNS NH vs. GHS NH (1).jpg
    MNS NH vs. GHS NH (1).jpg
    403 KB · Views: 30
  • MNS NH vs. GHS NH (2).jpg
    MNS NH vs. GHS NH (2).jpg
    380.4 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
You have definitely taken one for the team at this point, Chana. You are a champ if you manage to take those GHSC's to the end. Thanks for sharing.

Doesn't get more straight forward than that. What a difference! Nice grow BTW.

wow greenhouse seed looks so good i need to get me a packet.:D keep them growing please chana. there still worth growing cost effective wise mate if there out like the greenhouse seeds i have grow lately and seen others grow. you may need to stand the pots on something or mns nh will steal all the light if its out like el neno or white shark.;)

Back