Creme De Canna

Morphote

creme%20de%20canna.jpg

Marijuana Infused Ice Cream

Pot in ice cream? One CA store is selling it

(NBC) - A new medical marijuana dispensary in Soquel, California is offering its
customers a tasty alternative to smoking: enjoying a bowl of pot-infused ice cream.

The half pints of ice cream have titles that may have Ben and Jerry taking notes.

The current flavors owner Jonathan Kolodinski offers at Creme De Canna, which
opened last week, are Banannabis Foster, Straw-Mari Cheesecake and TRIPLE
Chocolate Brownie.

More flavors are in the works.

Kolodinksi said he is offering the ice cream as a healthy alternative to pa-
tients who do not want to smoke medical marijuana, and so far, business is
off to a smoking start.

"Everybody who's tried it has said they absolutely love it. A lot of people
come back for seconds, thirds and fourths," Kolodinksi said.

At $15 a piece, the half-pints of ice cream are potent.

Klodinski said there are about two to four doses of cannabis for each half-
pint, which means finishing one would be similar to smoking an eighth of high-
grade marijuana, the equivalent of eight joints.

Klodinski said that critics of his pot-laced ice cream shouldn't worry if the
concoction is grabbing the wrong sort of attention, because in the end, his
goal is to help his patients.

"We very explicitly label all our products with a marijuana leaf that says 'Keep
out of reach of children'. We have been very mindful," Klodinski said. "I've
got a daughter. I come from a very conservative family."

Also, the card-carrying marijuana patients cannot eat the ice cream at the
collective.

:p:p:):););):D:D

My idea is to open a marble slab/cold rock style ice creamery so you could pick and mix your cannabis and assorted sugary treats and have them all mushed up...

Hmmm I'll have some SSH and some Sk #1 with Reeces pieces in vanilla ice cream in a waffle cone thanks!

Nice article! I guess that the reporter from the Toronto Star saw it and choose to write their own for the newspaper that she works for. You can read her article here http://www.healthzone.ca/health/new...marijuana-ice-cream-in-three-flavours-no-less

Now before you go accusing me again of getting them to put my name in the article I have proof that I was contacted via email while I was in Thailand asking me for my opinion. Oh and if you notice the reporter couldn't even get my name right as my name is MARCO NOT MARIO

The person that wrote the article is a staff member of the Toronto Star NOT Treating Yourself. I wish I had the clout to tell reporters what to write in the biggest newspaper in Ontario.

Take Care and Peace
Marco Renda
Federal Exemptee
Publisher
Treating Yourself
The Alternative Medicine Journal

THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aaahhhhhh!!

Ice Cream is the best vehicle to carry your Cannabis IMO (with exception to a VW bus :)).

I have been making it for awhile now. It stays in the freezer and keeps MUCH longer than most other edibles which seem to become noticably less potent within 2-3 days usually. I have eaten kif enriched ice cream 9 mos after making it and aside from the freezer burn it was delicous and stoney. Try that with a brownie, for some reason it does not seem as stable.

My favorite flavor is pistachio. It blends really well with the flavor of Cannabis IMO. Chocolate covers up the harsher flavors also, but using kif is the easiest way to improve quality/flavor of Cannabis infused edibles. The first few batches with leaves heated in milk were much less tasty than the ones infused with kif.

Do they have the soft serve stuff? I always loved that as a kid, with rainbow, NO...thc sprinkles? Yummy!

Looking For A Mr. Stoney Ice Cream Truck,

KB 8)_~~

Last edited:
Back