The Fertilizer of Economic Growth

one fact continually overlooked is that mr. sam was not near as integral to that cali seed scene as he later led folks in europe to believe. wtf people? he didn't get away, the dea let him go. he was not a principal, that is the fact to which i allude.

and mr. marco r, ... he has a "third party dea contract" which places him in contact with the dea but it is not for the purpose of giving them information. something does not ring true here but before i go further, may i extend the opportunity for someone to define what a 3rd party dea contract is supposed to signify?
@Biteme AGREED ! There's no jail time in '85 for Mr. Sam. and if served it was very short and un-documented. Then showed up in EUROPE with Ed Rosenthal......? weird connection to make along the way..... The "third party DEA " permit to Import/Export Cannabis in US. There are doctors and universitys that apply for this to to studies and repeatedly get denied.... In fact there are now reports in one state that when a Laboratory filed for Sched. I drug handling permit .. they got raided the next week (THIS HAPPEND TWICE ) - The DEA permit allows the handling and possesion of Cannabis for research and Scientific purposes only. - (ya know like what GW is doing) but for them to deny any other University or Doctor access to handle this plant and to continue on with recoginized studies.... they control it all. The DEA has colaborated with GW and SAM - in ca-hoots if you will. Even though they posses this permit they still get into over-stock .. see the prev. post about amount said to be on premis was 25 lbs of THC when only allowed to have 10lbx. Did someone get charged with that??? prob not.. wouldn't that be a huge drug bust ?? 10 lbx of concentrated THC !!!WTF

agreed with ^^^
TRUTH will never be revealed on this topic, because sam won't let it out. He denies an '85 arrest...? That's just the start.
He hasn't commented on marco's apology on ic... and you know he has seen it, he is a damn mod with 1000 snitches/fanboys over there, and they censor every post with financial and political scrutiny.
Seems if he is hiding the truth it is most likely for a good reason. No one wants to deal with the skeletons, especially regarding huge illegal transactions, lol.

Why are people with LOW posts always the ones throwing shit around? dbud1369, DrSolo, Matt Rize ..... many double nicks ....

hey jo: good thing no one gives two fucks how many posts one has. except you... google matt rize, thomkal vwalaa or bubblemang. im all over the place, and your 300 whatever posts in three years ain't shit just fyi. now you got something else to say? or just talking shit on new MNS members? sipping the haterade all day is not a good look.

Last edited:
All I was told is that Sam has 3rd party contracts. Sorry but I have never seen a DEA contract before so I really don't know what is on 1.

My lawyer advised me NOT to publish any more articles by Joe Pietri or anyone else for that matter that CAN'T backed up with documented proof what is written in their article.

Sorry but what I have seen from Joe Pietri is hearsay and I am happy that I made the decision to REMOVE him as a contributing writer. I now see that he posts BS about me all over facebook stating that I am now allowed back into the USA which is 100% BULLSHIT as I am NOT allowed to enter the USA.

My comment about Joe Pietri being a RAT / SNITCH is in his own book KING OF NEPAL.

Tell me would you believe anything that a snitch has to say?

Take Care and Peace
Marco

Tell me would you believe anything that a snitch has to say?

No, I wouldn't. Wouldn't Sam fall into the same category though? He was certainly involved in some dodgy goings-on and there are plenty of people who could have filled you in on the facts, you could have asked Shantibaba for instance, if there was any substance to the allegations about the Skunkman.

What really annoys me about Joe Pietri and this whole saga is that the truth about the Skunkman is no closer to being clear to everyone because Joe made false allegations, there are plenty of true things Joe could have attacked him for and Joe has mentioned several of them in private conversations with me so why he chose to take the tack he did just leads me to think there's something not right in the head of Mr. Pietri.

Anyways, I'll continue to support Marco and his magazine, I see Marco as being caught up in a game that's probably been going on behind the scenes for years and was used to get it into the public eye, so that's just Marco being too trusting and a bit naive, nothing to get too upset with him about, the rabid screaming about reparations and how Sam has been hurt so much over at icmag was distasteful, Tom Hill leading the outraged and upset contingent in the way he did just made me lose respect for Mr Hill somewhat.

Joe Pietri is using facebook to promote all kinds of strange ideas, he likes to bang on about 'the dutch' and he sounds like a crazy conspiracy theorist to be honest, I don't know what motivates him, maybe he's just a lonely old guy who feels the need to make a noise and get noticed?

and just to clarify matters, i intend no disrespect towards mr. marco r and only sent questions in his direction because his recent comments seemed to be pro-sam and anti-joe and i had some problems with the manner in which those conclusions were reached. i know little more about joe than what has been said here and take no position either way.

the problem i have is when folks start trying to qualify associations with police agencies by pointing at this instance as an act of snitching but in another case it is not snitching but rather some contract entered into with the agency? someone defined "dea third party contract" and let's assume they are correct cause it doesn't matter in the big pic nor for the sake of my argument.

define dea only. this agency is not your friend. they hate anything to do with mj at whatever level. it's their job and worse, they are fast becoming the most powerful police force in the world if they are not there already. if mj is legalized or decriminalized that is taking food off of their table. get it already. and folks defending anyone's association with the dea are walking on very thin ice imho, and my reason for the post towards marco. sam is a rat. he denies it of course and gets those who should know better to second his lying? and joe told on himself and revealed in print that he was a rat? so be it, telling is telling. contracts with the dea is telling, third party or otherwise. lol. peace-biteme

Hi all,
Below is an excerpt from the previous page in which it was discussed that that Dutch government officials were asking many questions about the arrest of Sam Skunkman in America. And as you can see below, the Skunk man denies similar claims made by NDF.

As others have found, there exist a language barrier with a great deal of the information presented so far and the online translation websites often give different interpretations of the same text. The link below is to another Dutch website in which the arrest of Sam the Skunk man in Santa Cruz, California is discussed. At issue seems to be the fact the Skunk man wishes to have his name stricken from the court records with his lawyers best argument being, "There has been no trial, and therefore no condemnation." (quote based off of Google translation).

archiveDay

And what is seemingly turning out to be a common theme in the major players of Hortapharm/Cultivators Choice history, the Skunk man is claiming to have been nowhere near Santa Cruz, California on the day of the arrest.
Neverbusted.jpg

Hi all,
A friend recently forwarded this interview with Mel Frank to me and we both thought it was quite interesting. In the video below, Mel talks about his friend from California, a very good marijuana breeder he says, who was busted twice and ultimately went to the Netherlands. This friend is alleged to have brought Skunk #1, Haze, Durban Poison and Afghani #1 to Holland.

Dave Watson: the pathalogcal liar

Well, I left IC because they allow Dave Watson to run amok on that forum for whatever reason. Likely because he advertises there, or he has conned the owner with his tall tales. They also do not allow any posting of any links to info on the web about him, and I was warned off by other mods there when I tried. So I had to ask myself, why stay on a forum that favors narcs? So I cast about the internet and found this forum.

Basically in my discussions with Dave Watson (AKA: David Paul Watson, AKA: Sam Selezny, AKA: Sam The Skunkman, AKA: Dr. Hemp, AKA: Hemp Guy, etc. etc.), I would say that he is 100% full of BS. I lived in the Monterey Bay area from 1966 to 1986. I delved into many things when I lived there, especially weed. I asked around about Dave in NorCal (and in Europe), as I do not recall ever meeting him. Then found a shitstorm of information about him in Santa Cruz and later in Amsterdam. His self-inflated legacy is all over the place, as well as the stories about what really happened wherever he went. Generally bad things happened whenever Fat Dave was around.

He seems to want to worm his way into the soon to be California legal weed scene now. He has an arrest record there, which he claims that he does not. So, I wish him luck with that. He will not be able to lie his way out of that one. I bet he will try though.

Welcome big sur, a scum bag he most definately is. It must crush him knowing that he never did anything of any worth with the fine genetics he had. Instead karma gave him a big slap in the face by allowing Nev and SB amogst others to create legends with them. Brings a smile to my face every time ...

Indeed. He has been a sell-out all along. I believe that he is convinced that he ran the collective in Santa Cruz though, with him personally developing all those strains himself with a team under him (as he has posted many times). Or even, as I have read in some of his posts, that he brought back personally from Afghanistan before 1972. It is rather obvious that those strains (and back-filled cover stories) were handed to him by his DEA handlers, and the rest is history. The DEA must have been thrilled to find a sociopath and pathological liar like him to plant in Holland!

Sadly people like Ed Rosen. and Robert Clark picked up on his DEA-fed lies and perpetuated them. I know for a FACT that Haze never sold for $200 an oz in the early 1970s, at least locally. Nothing did then, even an oz. of Ganja that I got in 1975 that was legendary. I was buying top grade Mexican, Colombia, local Big Sur-Carmel Valley-Santa Cruz Mountain weed, and even Hawaiian weed for $40-80 an oz as late as 1977 and that was mostly sinsemillia. That all ended when High Times came out with regional weed prices paid. People started showing up in NorCal with suitcases full of money to buy weed to take back east starting around 1978.

I have some Colombian Wacky Weed seeds from 1977 that was $45 an oz. That supposedly is one parent of Haze. I also have seeds from what I believe was early Haze (then called Purple Haze, but NOT the later strain by that name) that I bought in Gilroy in 1981 for $120 an oz. So the timeline from my perspective (and seed notes) for Haze was much later than is advertised.

Back