Mango Haze at 34ª Southern Hemisphere

Rows

Hi everybody!
Greatings from Buenos Aires
I got my mango haze growing here

IMG_0171.jpg

hope to find some of good things with this strain, i choose this with the great post on icmag then i decide for this

Soundtrack:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0kTiKCC3UI

Soil looks great:D...plants look happy:cool:...very nice to see:)...good recovery...jay;)

Hi rows,
You're growing the finest variety of cannabis available on the seed market today, I can’t think of another variety that is an absolute must in my garden other than the great Super Silver Haze. Though it’s well known I prefer the overall phenotypic expressions of the Mango over the equally as impressive Super Silver Haze.

I was among the original beta test growers of the Mango Haze many years ago, and I found the cannabis then absolutely breath taking. Nothing has changed in 7 years so far in terms of quality, although I have found quicker phenotypes in the last two grows with her than I did originally many years ago now. The first time I grew her, she was very sativa dominant but the cannabis was among the highest grade I’ve ever seen. My entire area smelled of Mango's for a very long time into flowering, there was no need to wait until maturity as the scent was full on from almost the beginning of flowering. I was literally able to pick buds off the vine like plants and place them straight into my bowl and fire them up. Easily. It was incredibly resinated.

At the time I hadn’t grown that many varieties from overseas, so I thought to myself if Mango Haze is this good what else is out there? (as I gazed at the endless list of strains available at the various seed bank sites.) I’ve grown quite a few varieties since then, and what I’ve found is only a select few are even worth mentioning in the same sentence as Mango Haze from seed. At the end of the day, Ill have a hard time believing anything out there holds a candle to what I refer too as 'my girl' (lol) Mango Haze. I’m curious to see what Nevil's Haze will be like, as I have a pack that I consider quite special waiting in the wings to try sometime in the next couple years hopefully. They were gifted to me by a friend years ago now and I hope to do them justice.

I’ve only seen one strain in my life that is in the same category as Mango Haze in terms of special, and that was something called Hindu Kush that I was quite fortunate to bump into years ago now as well. These two strains are in a league of their own, it’s the same league but they are opposing teams lol. Their effects are very unique from the traditional herb I see on a routine basis and even grow for that matter, smoke of the gods without question.

Do her justice and you will be rewarded, Ive not found an ordinary Mango Haze plant yet.

Last edited:
"Super Silver Haze "- " It'll Be Called Mango" ??

Going Back To The Beginning Of Mr Nice Seeds I Have Always Been Curious As To Why Super Silver Haze Was Not Released As Mango, As Originally Described In This Introduction To Mr Nice Seeds ( Circa 2000 ) In Red Eye Magazine.
Can Anyone Explain Why Mango Was Not The New Name For SSH ?
I'd Love To Find Out Off Someone
Joe:)

Attachments

• RedEye- Issue 12-MNS Introduction-2000.jpg
    RedEye- Issue 12-MNS Introduction-2000.jpg
    395.8 KB · Views: 30
  • 2001- Introducing Mr Nice.jpg
    2001- Introducing Mr Nice.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 35
  • MrNiceSeeds-AnIntroduction-2001-1.jpg
    MrNiceSeeds-AnIntroduction-2001-1.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 31
  • Minus Two- No Heater-SSH- Dec12-08.JPG
    Minus Two- No Heater-SSH- Dec12-08.JPG
    225 KB · Views: 13
  • Mr Nice Super Silver Haze - 2008.jpg
    Mr Nice Super Silver Haze - 2008.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 8
Hi Jesse, thanxs very much for your words i appreciate so much. When i choose this gear i read a lot of posts on icmag i think i choose really good;).

I got some experience on ssh hazes in the past but not experience with a hard to grow haze like this. I also got nh x mh and neville haze to prove too and i know mns are expensive but they worth every dollar that i spend.

Sometimes i think the market is a bit saturated and under those conditions I think it is appropriate to give him the respect and reputation to the people who really deserve it.

Thanx for everything to Shantibaba!!

Joe ,

SSH was never meant to be released under the name SSH. They are different lines. If you read the article again you 'll see it just mentions MangoHaze as a new line that is parallel to SSH, def not the same.

hi Rows,

good luck with the plants

i m sure you ll enjoy the Mango experience ;)

Hi l33t thanxs for your words.

some updat at 01.11.09

today is a rainy day.

More indik phenotype
IMG_0277.jpg

IMG_0268.jpg

More sativa phenotype
IMG_0276.jpg

IMG_0267.jpg

Hi flava, thanx i think its the holy grail

Updat at 10.11.09
IMG_0342.jpg

Mango Hz girl
IMG_0351.jpg

IMG_0353.jpg

This is a male who start late to show some preflowers. i ll keep to see how it goes
IMG_0346.jpg

another male, i will take some cutz and put to flower on the indoor to see if he is good to make some homemade crosses
IMG_0334.jpg

IMG_0343.jpg

Back