Hello from Spain

GanjaXL

Hello to all growers worldwide,
Just became a member of this forum, i am looking forward to read and sometimes comment on the threads.
Been growing ganja since the early 90's, i have always been interested in teh plants and her great potentials.
Nowadays i study soils and would love to know more about the cbd part of the plant, as i am thinking about moving to Ghana and start a small business there.
Currently living in Spain, but growing here is a pain in the butt, still not able to do what i need, so that is why we might relocate later this year.
All the best for you fine people, hope to be a help or to get help on some parts of the ganja as we are never done learning in life !

happy growing !

Ganja XL

but growing here is a pain in the butt, still not able to do what i need, so that is why we might relocate later this year.

welcome to the forum

but if it's hard for you to grow weed in spain. you have to give it up

it's a perfect place for grow

welcome to the forum

but if it's hard for you to grow weed in spain. you have to give it up

it's a perfect place for grow
Thanks for the welcome, well growing in spain is a pain, but i will never give up.
A lot of people say different things, been arrested with 83 grams last year !
But thats the past, only looking forward.
Have had some setbacks in live, but that never kept me down :p

Welcome! Pain in the butt because of plant limits or why? Yeah i'm sure there is a lot of great info to be read here in the forums on CBD-rich plants. I would do a search in the forums or google " Mrnice.nl forum CBD". Should be able to find a good amount of discourse on CBD and other cannabinoids as well. Hope you find what your looking for.

Welcome! Pain in the butt because of plant limits or why? Yeah i'm sure there is a lot of great info to be read here in the forums on CBD-rich plants. I would do a search in the forums or google " Mrnice.nl forum CBD". Should be able to find a good amount of discourse on CBD and other cannabinoids as well. Hope you find what your looking for.

Thank you, and i have been looking into the mr.nice cbd strain.
I have also asked them in an email about of of the strains i am very interested in to purchase. The cbd gandhi strain in particular, but i have't heard back from them.

Greetings from spain.
ps growing rules here in spain are not clear, a lot of different answers i got. Maybe they don't want to tell , but growing more then a few seems to be illegal

Back