Which strain would survive ...

Hi fellows,

Imagine you want to grow something outdoor, coming from the MNS catalog, in the South of the Netherlands ( so in a cold and humid climate ) and with some lights coming from street lights at night ... which strain would be mould & light resistant ?

The effect type wouldn't be important.

Any suggestion ?

Thanks in advance !

Cheers
DA

Hi

well think you got to go for early flowering strains like Nordle, Shark, Early Queen , Shit and Masterkush skunk....possible Critical Mass...but it will really depend upon when rains come....as this is a difficult thing to protect in NL.

All the best Sb

Shanti, would Early Haze be included in that list? I have similar outdoor conditions here. Mid September to mid October can be 40 and raining. I’ve got a greenhouse now, that should help extend my season, but what would be perfect is a strain we could grow outside here.

Shanti, would Early Haze be included in that list? I have similar outdoor conditions here. Mid September to mid October can be 40 and raining. I’ve got a greenhouse now, that should help extend my season, but what would be perfect is a strain we could grow outside here.

the early haze finish early november

Thank you. I am learning so much here. I can’t wait to finish up this crop so I can start with some Mister Nice seeds.
Today I am excavating in my Greenhouse. I got a supposed White Widow from Seedsman as a freebie and the thing outgrew everything. 8’ tall and just as wide. Fan leaves 3 times the size of my hand. I don’t like to top my plants hence the excavation. June 10 almost 2 more months of veg. I just ordered another 12 x 16’ for all my “normal” sized plants.

I found Mister Nice to late for this seasons outside grow.

June 11th and I’m already over this seasons grow. I’m allowed 12 plants here in Mass. Maybe next year I will build a 24’ x 60’ and grow 12 monster Haze plants. Got a feeling people might freak out but, at this point I’m unhinged and off the reservation.

Back