More idiocy- Nasal Ranger

musashi

Site Moderator
Staff member
"The city of Bessemer stinks," she said. "You can smell marijuana everywhere...”

Is that a problem? There fixed it.

https://www.yourdailyglobe.com/stor...-to-purchase-odor-detecting-device/13290.html

And then there is logistics.

“Council members also discussed the possibility of reducing costs by sharing equipment with the city of Ironwood. Kryshak, however, said sharing would require driving time to retrieve the equipment when needed, by which time the targeted odor could dissipate.”

Shaka
Mu

My mom is a Yooper born in the UP in Ishpeming. Nothing up there on the boot, really. They are buried under glacial ice this time of year. A GF of mine some years ago called me from the UP this time of year. Said the back door was frozen shut with 2 feet of ice behind it. The inverse of Hawai'i. At that time I was living in California and it was 70 F, 100 degrees warmer than the 30 F below she said that it was on the UP. She wanted me to visit. Burrrrrr.... no thanks. Heat wave in Bessemer today. 16 F.

Personally I could care less about the smell. The only strains that reeked here were OG types and GDP. I grow sativa landraces and they do not reek much at all. Lebanese, Mexican, Colombian, Vietnam, Maui Waui, Durban Poison... moderate smell at most. I cannot smell them off of my property. OG Kush and GDP I could smell a quarter mile away on the highway. My house reeks after harvest here though. I am nose blind to weed now.

"Smell that? You smell that? Cannabis, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of Cannabis in the morning..."

Last edited:
Back