Any alternatives for bio-bizz BIO HEAVEN?

proger

hi all, so im trying to save some money obviously: i know BIO HEAVEN is there to improve your nutrients uptaking with animo acids and all that.. sounds important but is there same-result product out there that is not that expensive?

what do you think about biobizz line in general?

thanks for the helpers

i dont like the biobizz line, i have try then when i start to grow weed like many other organic and mineral fertilizers

you have to mix the growth and the bloom when the flowering is started it's too complicated for nothing

the final product has a taste altered despite a significant rinsing i do a minimun of 15 days.

i have never try the biohaven

the weed is better with organic fertilized for me

i use in general plagron the alga line or cellmax but it's more hard to found

this years i have used the alga bloom the pk13/14 and the sugar royal of the plagron line the 2 additif in very little quantity

after i rinsing a lot

ps : I looked at the description of biohaven and I don't know any product with the same characteristics

Last edited:
I highly recommend Dr.Earth Bud\Flowergirl.....
Simple organic topdress, and done... All in one. Everything you need only $10 for 4lb bag that'll do PLENTY of containers especially sativas.. Most you'd need is some Gypsum for calcium (way better than lime)...Go real light on the lime, or get something already setup like promix. Then every now and then you might need a epsom foliar (dont put epsom in dirt because Mg competes with the more important calcium)....

Throw some 7ph water in and bam... Done..

Last edited:
If you want to replace exactly BioHeawen, then I suggest you to find some Enzymes. Plagron have them too.

As to my coin for BioBizz.
Hmm its expensive, but rather usefull for my indicas, never had altered flavour for me.

Overall, I can advice to use grow+algae for grow and bloom + enzymes for flowering phase. I have a complete pack tho, and am using it on full scale.
But I give plants the nutes just ocaissionally.
Because for me, the soil matters the most.
I mix my own. Normal garden soil with mycorhyzae (nothing more) and adding some worm castings, then after repot I add few more worm castings and litlle bit of bat guano.
So there is plenty of nutes available in soil already.

If you want to replace exactly BioHeawen, then I suggest you to find some Enzymes. Plagron have them too.

As to my coin for BioBizz.
Hmm its expensive, but rather usefull for my indicas, never had altered flavour for me.

Overall, I can advice to use grow+algae for grow and bloom + enzymes for flowering phase. I have a complete pack tho, and am using it on full scale.
But I give plants the nutes just ocaissionally.
Because for me, the soil matters the most.
I mix my own. Normal garden soil with mycorhyzae (nothing more) and adding some worm castings, then after repot I add few more worm castings and litlle bit of bat guano.
So there is plenty of nutes available in soil already.
cool
sadly im living in a house with a tiny backyard in a damm city...

soil?

cool
sadly im living in a house with a tiny backyard in a damm city...

Hey brother not sure exactly where your living, but maybe some advice. If I am replying to the wrong person. Please excuse me as tonight I am not feeling well, but I see something regarding regular soil from the store. If your in the U.S...I'd recommend to go to say a store like Lowe's, and look for the
Black Kow compost. It has been used quite a bit. With very good success as to a base soil.

Forgive if I responded wrongly, but either way. I will keep good vibes towards your efforts. Best to you...Ns

I've just been using Jack's Classic for years now, works as good as any cannabis specific nutrients. I use the All purpose and bloom booster. Tried a few grows with cannabis specific nutrients, then some guy talked me into a side by side and with cuts of the same plant I couldn't tell a difference in quality between extremely cheap Jack's Classic and a line up of Advanced Nutrients. So I use the cheap stuff cause why spend your hard earned money on something that's just watered down with cool labels when the old school shit is just as good for a fraction of the price?

But many people do stand behind cannabis specific nutrient, which is cool if money is not a problem. I myself am still well over $900,000 short of a million dollars. :D

Yes, that is very healthy way...

I also have to say, I had succesfully tried not using nutes at all..
But the soil have to be top notch.. And full of nutrients for long period of time. And I have done this to early indicas only )) Off course not.so.good as with using nutes...

I've just been using Jack's Classic for years now, works as good as any cannabis specific nutrients. I use the All purpose and bloom booster. Tried a few grows with cannabis specific nutrients, then some guy talked me into a side by side and with cuts of the same plant I couldn't tell a difference in quality between extremely cheap Jack's Classic and a line up of Advanced Nutrients. So I use the cheap stuff cause why spend your hard earned money on something that's just watered down with cool labels when the old school shit is just as good for a fraction of the price?

But many people do stand behind cannabis specific nutrient, which is cool if money is not a problem. I myself am still well over $900,000 short of a million dollars. :D

thanks for your reply bro.
I dont think I can get Jack's classic out here.

I'm trying to combine bio bizz with house&garden bud xl

Last edited:
You might not have the Jack's brand available to you but I can almost guarantee you will be able to buy a dry hydroponic nutrient somewhere, it's what all the commerical farmers use it has everything plants need, it works for soil just fine just be careful and start at a lower feed level.

It costs maybe 15 USD for enough dry nutrients to make over 1000 litres worth of fertiliser, it normally comes as an A+B just add equal parts, add 1 at a time mixing before adding the next part and measure your EC or make into a stock solution like what's sold at hydroponic stores so it's easier to measure out so many mL per litre or whatever, never mix them directly together or the calcium from the calcium nitrate will react with the sulfates from the magnesium sulfate to form gypsum which isn't soluble in water.

There all the same stuff just a mix of Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Nitrate, Monopotassium Phosphate and Calcium nitrate plus Trace elements sometimes they include stuff like amino acid etc in with the trace elements.

You could even just buy a bag of Calcium Nitrate, Magnesium Sulfate, Monopotasium phosphate and a general hydroponic trace elements mix, Google hydrobuddy and mix your own to save even more money.

Edit: If you really want to stick to organics, what do the local farmers use on there crops ? I'm from outside the USA so most products mentioned on the internet are not available to me either but there is always a locally available alternative you just have to do a little research, just remember this is a flower the same as growing any other flower it doesn't want anything special.

Last edited:
just remember this is a flower the same as growing any other flower it doesn't want anything special.

i' m not agree with that

cannabis is more greedy than other flowers

it's the plant who produces the most biomass in one season

you have to put more fertilizer than others plants

Yes, I think cannabis use a lots of fertilizers, more then other plants.

In other world if you grow outdoor, based on soil in which you grow, you will see a difference. Compost vs. basic soil.

In basic soil, its better to give plants some flower fertilizers once flowering, or leafs starts to do weird things.

Seems to me, like cannabis originaly came from soil rich on nutrients places.

I never said it wasn't a greedy feeder just that it doesn't require anything special. I wouldn't a clue how greedy weed is compared to another flower I just feed at what ever level keeps the girls happy :)

Back