The most compact strain of the MNS strains

CANNABISMAN

Hi. What is from peoples experience the most compact strain I can buy from MNS? Ive tried Ortega, G13 Skunk and Medicine Man. I found the Medicine Man akaWhite Rhino to be the shortest, most compact plant of these 3 strains with Ortega coming in 2nd. g13 skunk seemed to stretch a lot more than I had thought it ever would.
I had my mind set on either Shark Shock, Devil or Nordle. So again does anyone have any experience with or know the shortest most compact plant on the menu? Thanks

Also...Nordle. Correct me if I am wrong but did I read somewhere recently that it is actually Maple Leaf indica or a Maple Leaf/Skunk cross. Or is it neither?

Last edited:
What you have found is already different from my own experience with strains, so don't know what help I'll be, lol..from your three, I found Ortega least then g13 Skunk with med man not even in the conversation... Critical Skunk Ortega and nordle... Haven't grown devil in but outside she strated small and just exploded once flowering started...

It's a pheno search, always, but even moreso with MRN genetics.

I found a very compact and dense pheno in the Critical Mass beans I popped but only one out of around 30 females. The rest were not as compact, some even foxtailing quite a bit (the keeper for me among the foxtailing phenos).

So the actual outliers, the outstanding ones will rarely be identified by choosing a strain and more by finding the "right" pheno within a strain.

To that end, I would say anything with Afghan genetics in it will give you a good chance to find outstanding, compact and dense phenos.

Hi cannabisman
Do you have any powers
Can you guess ounce weight by sight
Inhale large pizzas, in a single gulp?
My nordle stretch less than my Ortega
I think the nordle is Ortega(MLI)/skunk

Nordle does throw out some fine runts. Not super strong smoke IME but excellent medicine this one.

Aloha
M

g13 widow look compact

its' the more short plant of this season for the moment
and i think the strench is other

:D

Back