Test Run Z6|Z7|cbd rich Blessing|Harlequin|Early Queen

masey

4x z6
3x z7
1x CBD Blessing
1x Harlequin
1*Early Queen

Couple weeks in will report back with some photos. As you can tell from my picture, wine is my vice, i would say i have a fairly decent nose Z6#3 large aromas of Myrcene reeking from this one at this early stage very interesting, No other smells on the others.

Hey Masey,

hope your doing well, nice selection of cbd rich variety's you got there!

Are you going to get the results tested? What are you searching for in the levels?

Best wishes,

T.

Hey Mate, yes will take to spain at the end of this year to test what i have.

looking for 1 1:1 from this 10 with a terp profile of over 0.5%. z6#3 has the flavour profile already of that im sure, just the wait to see what compounds is there.

What is the rule of thumb for testing once dry or once cured:confused:

149824150425861.jpg

Biggity-bump!

any updates masey? I just started 13 Z6 seeds and am curious what you're running into..

Hope you are well!

Stay Hazed
Jake

I'll post some pictures over the weekend. All going good plant's are healthy, i have still got them in veg, prolonging that for another 2-4 weeks. 1 of the z6's is almost 85% afghan/skunk very much nordle traits it's the only one you can't see in the photo. CBD blessing is a strange verdant green i think it's a male but we will see. Z6#3 was infected with mites didn't recover shame i was looking forward to smoking that one.

Last edited:
The plant's ready to go into flowering on Monday. 3 Nice little CBD plants
by a stroke of luck seems I have;

• Z7 Sativa dom
    z7sat.jpg

Blessing 50/50
    5050blessing.jpg

Z6 Indica dom
    z6ind.jpg

Three Amigos
    final_3.jpg

Back in a couple weeks with some flower.

Last edited:
Z6 now is the only one remaining. I have kept Z7 in veg for clones as it had the best aroma/glands/structure more pictures later and lab test.

CBD blessing is a male.

@blowingupjake How are your z6's coming along.

dw.jpg

Last edited:
Yes!

Z6 now is the only one remaining. I have kept Z7 in veg for clones as it had the best aroma/glands/structure more pictures later and lab test.

CBD blessing is a male.

@blowingupjake How are your z6's coming along.

dw.jpg

Nice looking flower there Masey. What is your overall opinion of this pheno?

Mine are okay. I didn't clean well enough(have to place blame somewhere!) so now I am dealing with some more pest issues.. Sigh. The Z6 is proving to be much more resilient than the other varieties I have going, for what that is worth.

Thanks for the update. I look forward to hearing more about your Z7!

Stay Hazed,
Jake

The Z6 Shit Pheno is finishing up nice i didn't think it would turn out to be much when seeing this one in veg, as you can see it was not even visible from the inital photo and i even left it in the 3l pot on the assumption this one wouldn't do anything worthwhile. Well i was wrong. I Accidently snapped the main stem with a clean break 1 week into flowering too, So i think it's about as resilient as they come this particular Z6. Doesn't like too much water or feed infact - i would say it thrives in arid conditions, aim to keep medium as dry possiblle for this pheno.

When you plant your nose into the calyxes all you smell is Shit................ Fresh Newborn Baby shit.

Z7#1 clones are healthy and transplanted - looking forward to showing these ones soon.

Last edited:
Z6 Chopped down today ahead of extraction. Will post a smoke report once cured.

z6masey.jpg

z64.jpg

Cannatonic on CBD Crew Page

cbd_cannatonic.jpg

Last edited:
Smoke Report

Appearance
Z6_shit_pheno.jpg

Very sticky, Could have dried better if left for extra day or 2. However the bulk is for extraction.

Smell – Shit. Fills the room, Before I even smoked the joint my neighbors uttered “I can smell weed” this pheno fills the room with her pungent rotten funky skunk musk.

Taste – Nostalgia, reminds me of the first bag I ever had, what I didn’t know at the time was Sensi super skunk. Super smooth on the draw almost like silk, Taste on the palate is 90% AfghanSkunk then slightly aromatic on the finish.

High - Clear. Good resin, the high is clean in the mind I suspect this pheno has a larger amount of thc to cbd - I would score the high 6 ½ to 7/10 for its effects. Almost nothing to the body, Not sleepy, not energizing, but an puts you in a positive mood, This is the type of bud that’s perfect after a long day for reflection or unwinding. [7 Day dry - No Cure]

Last edited:
Back