Mogie here

If you had to choose what would it be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mogie

Hi my name is Mogie and I have been around a few marijuana sites before (rollitup FAQ and green passion moderator both formerly). I was a medical patient but since it became legal in Oregon I no longer am registered with the state (what I do is known of their business). Have been smoking for decades and growing about 15 years now. Anyone know where I can get the blissful wizard strain?:cool:

any of these names familiar???

Hi my name is Mogie and I have been around a few marijuana sites before (rollitup FAQ and green passion moderator both formerly). I was a medical patient but since it became legal in Oregon I no longer am registered with the state (what I do is none of their business). Have been smoking for decades and growing about 15 years now. Anyone know where I can get the blissful wizard strain?:cool:

Do these names sound familiar to anyone? Roseman, videoman, toke crazy, fdd2blk, iso2bwell? :rolleyes:

Welcome mate. Another guy came in looking for info on the wizard a few months back. I Dont recall if anyone could help. None of the names that you have listed are members that I am familiar with here. Take care brother

Welcome mate. Another guy came in looking for info on the wizard a few months back. I Dont recall if anyone could help. None of the names that you have listed are members that I am familiar with here. Take care brother

LOL...sister...LOL :)

Welcome Mogie!

fdd2blk, yeah, that name rings a big bell for me... Who are you on RIU?

I know nothing about the wizard strain, good luck with that.

Stay Hazed,
Jake

riu

Welcome Mogie!

fdd2blk, yeah, that name rings a big bell for me... Who are you on RIU?

I know nothing about the wizard strain, good luck with that.

Stay Hazed,
Jake

Yeap I was on riu (I did the FAQ for them years ago) Didn't and still don't know much about indoor growing but OverGrows FAQ were a wealth of info. I grow outdoors guess I just like playing in the dirt. ;)

Hello from Northern Oregon. Sorry, I cannot reply to your PM, you are too new here.

I checked Thai 80s but I would rather have Thai 1970s. Early Thai on the skinny sticks. Sativa high, great stuff. Late 80's Thai were on fat cigar size sticks and usually dipped in hash oil. That stuff made me pass out. NorCal sourced Thai through Ft Ord. just north of Monterey in the 70s and 80s. Direct from Thailand thanks to the Army! I smoked many ounces of that stuff. I still have a few seeds of that in the freezer here.

It's still there

Just checked and Green Passion still has the song up. johnnyappleweed added a great video to it also. If you want to hear what my hubby and I did for GP check out their site the song and video are in the media area (click on the media button). That was something we did shortly after the site was started. It was fun as all get out to come up with the words but the video makes this complete.

:cool:

I was on Rollitup for a while and actually succeeded in getting banned. :) Uncle Buck/Rollitup don't like when you disagree with politics but it's fun trolling people who believe in our government.

But I don't have a clue about them strains I'm sure they are all decent. But not much weed I don't like. Lol

Getting banned from Roll It Up been there. That is why Green Passion was started as a place for the former rollers to go and have a good and peaceful time. Videoman who started the whole thing had also been banned. That is also why fighting in mentioned in the song. The good old days...LOL

Getting banned from Roll It Up been there. That is why Green Passion was started as a place for the former rollers to go and have a good and peaceful time. Videoman who started the whole thing had also been banned. That is also why fighting in mentioned in the song. The good old days...LOL

No shit I never heard of Green Passion I imagine a lot of banned ICmag people there too that must be the worst forum you don't kiss Sam and Chimeras ass you get banned. Been there lol, all I did was ask Chimera about the USPTO patent he worked on. Lol, I didn't know shit about it until he mentioned one and Google came up with an article on him being the lead breeder for the first USPTO patent come to find out it's held by a pharmaceutical company. Lol, Bullshit reason to get banned that's for sure.

Back