neville,s mango haze phono's

Haze master

hello all

right 6 weeks ago i popped a whole pack of NMH and after culling weak plants and sorting the males from the girls i am left with 5 girls and one boy
out of the five girls two are haze through and through and two that have just the slightest bit of skunk in them but again the haze shine through then we come to the smallest i would say this is leaning to the NL with big fat indica type leafs the stem is also the thickest out of the 5 but still clearly haze in structure with vine like growth

i would like to ask if others have came across these types of phono's and what i can expect of each one

i am looking for a keeper from this gene pool and although i very much doubt i will find a keeper from this five i do how ever have another 3 packs in storage and want to find a keeper i can keep in rotation i will admit this will be the longest genetics ive ever flowered off and it going to be a few more months before i manage to flower any clones off due to other strains waiting their turn but i will be running some angel breath along side her when the times come

Last edited:
The trick is finding a Neville pheno with the Mango timeframe. Good hunting braddah.

Aloha
M

Just settled down to a pinner of new crop. Chunky balls of intertwined foxtails, heavily crystalled with dark cinnamon hairs that offset the jade green buds.
Bottled just last night, the lid literally bursts outward as the fragrance of deep spice, dark fruit and pinesol and some mysterious oily backnote that completely fills the nostrils ushers forth.
Like some liquid air-freshener set next to the table as I finish rollin the skinny; that distant bottle- I can almost feel it's medicating effects from 3 feet away! The smell is pervasive and inviting. Man oh man! Where's the fire?
Haven't smoked for a week and just now having to set the half-smoked skinny down, I am immersed. In fact, I am absolutely so totally blasted braddahs. Oh yeah! What pain?
That flying scene in Avatar is looking pretty spectacular right now brahs. Indeed, fine, fine pakalolo.

Shaka,
M

Nevilles or Nevilles Haze Mango? Both!!!

And yes, there is a little skunk coming from the Mango side. I should mention that I did have a bottle of new crop Neville's sittin' next to the NHM last night. It will be sampled this morning!
It is such a temptation/habit to reach for the Neville's as I very much enjoy the lucidity that comes from this fine plant. NH makes me feel like a condor flying that can see for many miles (thinking Who here.)
But the Neville's Haze Mango has a stronger presence as it is more fragrant with a little better yield and I confess, I do tend to hoard the Neville's ;) It's just so damn sweet! Yet, I will say that the NHM is not a compromise as it stands on it's own attributes.
As much as I like Neville's and as much as I like Mango, this is a no brainer to combine the two. Shorter grow time than NH, a little more energy than MH, often more fragrant than NH with a little better yield. 60%+ haze can't be all bad braddahs :D I don't know why ppl are intimidated by these plants. I would encourage you to go ahead and step off into the clouds.
Turok Makto, I will fly with you!

Aloha braddahs,
M

Just an update

Finished up the bottles talked about earlier and then found yet another dated 1/17 (bottled.) Upon opening, pure mango funk oozes out. These small cinnamon almost paprika and green colored buds, are delicate and calyxes are heavily dotted in crystals. The smoke is smooth with no apparent degradation. A testament to tight jars kept in a dark cool closet. Typical euphoria and happy feelings. Not overly intense on just a few tokes but very satisfying for a beautiful fall day. I love this time of year and I love me some NHMango!

Aloha
M

Hiya HM. Just so you know, apparently there's no skunk in NHM, despite what the strain description says!

G `day BTB

Did you confirm that with Shanti ?
I remember him talking on the forum re a Mango Male he found in NHS .

With some of the early finishers in the NHM it makes wonder ?

On my to do list none the less .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Interesting comments- that there may be no skunk. If so I stand corrected in my own misunderstanding and am even more excited about the strain. BL, it doesn’t change my affinity for NHM as it is a very fine smoke.

Aloha
M

Can’t speak for others but it seems to cause confusion, grounding and muddiness in me. IMO it takes away the clear, lucid high that I am looking for.

Aloha
M

And yes, there is a little skunk coming from the Mango side. I should mention that I did have a bottle of new crop Neville's sittin' next to the NHM last night. It will be sampled this morning!
It is such a temptation/habit to reach for the Neville's as I very much enjoy the lucidity that comes from this fine plant. NH makes me feel like a condor flying that can see for many miles (thinking Who here.)
But the Neville's Haze Mango has a stronger presence as it is more fragrant with a little better yield and I confess, I do tend to hoard the Neville's ;) It's just so damn sweet! Yet, I will say that the NHM is not a compromise as it stands on it's own attributes.
As much as I like Neville's and as much as I like Mango, this is a no brainer to combine the two. Shorter grow time than NH, a little more energy than MH, often more fragrant than NH with a little better yield. 60%+ haze can't be all bad braddahs :D I don't know why ppl are intimidated by these plants. I would encourage you to go ahead and step off into the clouds.
Turok Makto, I will fly with you!
Thanks for sharing your comparison of Nevil vs NHM, which I enjoyed reading while smoking a joint of G13xHz. I'm enjoying this smoke but the ceiling seems a little lower than even Mango Haze. Presumably it varies by pheno.

Neville's Haze will be our next selection, probably followed by NHM. How much more does NMH yield compared to the mango?

Musashi's reports are always enjoyable and informative. Most of the smoke reports for NHM are quite good. Because only 6 of my 8 Grail Widow seeds germinated, I had some room left for my next grow. Since Grail Widow uses an NH mother, I decided to grow some NHM along with the Grail Widow, as they both use a NH mother. Same one? I don't know, but it'll be interesting to compare the plants. I popped 3 NHM seeds a few weeks ago and they all took, so I'll do a grow thread somewhere, although 3 plants doesn't compare to your selection runs.

I would suggest you consider a NHM selection run before NH, simply because Shanti has already done a lot of the selection work for you with the NH mom he used in the cross. If you read the NH grow reports the old ones are awesome, but the more recent ones, not so much.

I would suggest you consider a NHM selection run before NH, simply because Shanti has already done a lot of the selection work for you with the NH mom he used in the cross. If you read the NH grow reports the old ones are awesome, but the more recent ones, not so much.

Hi Marcus, looking at NHM for our next run :) Have you read anywhere specifically that Shanti selected a NH mom to produce the NHM, as opposed to having used the NL5xHazeA which I'd have though of as the 'Neville's haze female'. Perhaps I'm only confusing myself :D

Any thoughts about the decline in quality you mentioned in recent NH grow reports? Is it possible we lost the 5HzA mother, which would mean we'd be down to F2s? Either way I'm certain its the best we have!

Back