Af x HZ

I had to comment!

I have been away for awhile from this site and have been catching up on my readings from members. L33t,s pictures are awesome!!!!! resinbud

Last edited:
This site for the most part is about bragging rights for most and no other reason PERIOD!!!!
I think that statement is a lil off base. NOBODY here pounds his/her own chest. If someone can't see that L33t can grow him some muthafukkin plants then well... They should get their eyes checked.

There are people here who love to grow, and are proud to show off. Glad to see ya postin again, and look forward to some lovely plants! :)

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Last edited:
Hello Hempy! I was not trying to cause confusion. I was only concerned that certain members should not make comments on a negative about any members growing style. What I mean is we all have our own techniques about growing, and all information should be respected unless grown in salt. peace, resinbud:)

Last edited:
Great growing there hempy,unreal the flowers on those bitches.I never seen such high yielding plants,awesome,just awesome:eek: Shogirl ps i have been eyeing up the afghan haze but none in stock right now darn it

Hempy, you have very nice Afghan Haze plants. I am very impressed with your growing skills, and show very high respect for you, and I am sorry about my comments on your Afghan Haze blog. I am trying to decide on either starting a few Afghan haze beans or AF/Haze X Afghan Skunk ? I can't decide. peace always, resinbud:p

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Last edited:
Beautiful grow diary Hempy. Your grow skills are evident and no one in his right mind would put them to debate (as I think nobody did). It even has a little flaming to spice things up a lil bit, like a good soap opera :D

I’m just sorry the pictures can’t be seen as it gives a database error each time I try to visualise them. The error is “Database not properly setup - unable to read pp_settings table. Contact administrator.” That’s what I will do, contact the admin and see if he can solve things out. But I will still look in the gallery; maybe there I can find the pictures.

Peace and praises :)

Back