My Nevs Skunk Journey. 2014

Junglejim1212

So I ordered these seeds in search of that haze flavor that I use to get in the 2000s. I'll update here.

*PICTURES ADDED*

5 seeds.
Soil 100% Organic custom made soil (Water only)
Light:600Hps
Pot size:1/2 gal (Sog style)
Side notes: Kept clones of 3 Females, Collected pollen from 1 male
3 Female, 2 Male

The Female Phenos:

1. This one didnt stretch a lot, it looks like a hybrid but it smells HAZY!! bud structure is somewhat of a pencil shape with a sharpened top. Decent amount of frost. The pistils have started changing color. This one is the haziest of the 3 and I'm excited about this one. Tight internodes. Fluffy buds

2. So this one stretched quite a bit in flower and is about double the size of pheno 1. Tall with side branches. Buds are not big but hard. Internode spacing is present in this pheno. I think it will pack on nice at end. The SMELL HOWEVER IS INSANE. It has a bubble gum skunky smell and a miniscule haze undertone but barely. (might even be placebo because i know its NS)The most intriguing smell I've encountered. Excited for this one. It could be that rainbow one lol.

3. Pheno 3 was a mutant. It currently looks like pheno 1 but all the pistols are still all white and it's a bit chunkier. The hazy smell is there but it's nowhere near as prevelent as pheno 1.

The males:

This was my first time collecting pollen.

I collected pollen from one NS male.

A female AK-47 and Black Widow were both pollinated. Seeds were collected.

That is all for now.

Last edited:
nevils skunk outdoor

I am growing Nevils sk outdoors in Co 3 plants (bushes) I'll post pictures. as soon as I can figure out how.

nevs

I ran a pack of nevs sk and thought it was wonderful the haze funk is to die for a truly amazing strain from mr nice you wont be disappointed

I ran a pack of nevs sk and thought it was wonderful the haze funk is to die for a truly amazing strain from mr nice you wont be disappointed

I would agree they have just finished week 9. Still white pistils. I'm thinking 11-12 weekers.

From the information I've gathered one of my phenos is more Nordle dominant. It smells very sweet with a hint of skunk. The smell is something I've never smelt in my life it's amazing and addictive to smell. It's insane!!!

Today is Week 11: Day 4

1. Pheno #1- putting on a a little weight hairs recieding more color and resin. Smell is HAZY/floral/HAZY

2. Pheno # 3 packing on some nice weight for a mutant. Smell is now becoming a more prominent haze smell. Buds are alot denser than pheno #1 all white hair receded and is turning a dark color.

3. Pheno #2continues to add on weight white pistils still all over with about 5% receding. It's staring to change from white pistols to color. Pine cone shaped buds starting to foxtail a lil which from my understanding is haze traits.
Great resin production and has the SWEET TART aroma. It's truly incredible.

These plants (seeds)were also put into flower BEFORE BEING SEXED so I'm hoping maybe I can get back a week with the clones. Already added some in flower of Pheno #1 & #2. Pheno #3 is in veg tent with other moms.

I've never been so excited for a strain to finish. (20+ strains grown) mainly because I have been searching for haze. If I don't find a keeper I'll grab a couple packs of NH. Regardless I believe Pheno #2 is going to be a keeper even though this isn't a haze smelling pheno. So it's all up to Phenos #1 and #3 which already smell hazy. Just need to see wait and see.

I also have a Black Widow Keeper (well I only recieved one seed from
A friend) it goes 11 weeks. Very potent very covered in trichomes. Clones fast. Veg fast.

End rant/

Last edited:
Sweet tarts? Oh yes, I'm hoping I find that one in my pack. Just getting ready to pop em for late fall indoor. I love sweet tarts...

Sweet tarts? Oh yes, I'm hoping I find that one in my pack. Just getting ready to pop em for late fall indoor. I love sweet tarts...

Yes it's like smelling something very sweet/fruity but with a sour overtone. I couldn't figure out how to describe the smell at first. Then I went to the Nordle sub forum because nev skunk is Nev haze x Nordle (I couldn't be wrong). So there is a guy talking about a keeper pheno that he found out of 40 beans and said it smelled like sweet tart. And that was my Ah ha! Moment.

I only had 5 seeds. Wish I had a pack but I am very happy so far. 2haze smelling phenos and 1 sweet tart smelling pheno. 2 males, collected pollen.

Today is day 1 of week 12. I think two factors hurt me. 1. I flowered the seeds not clones. 2. I 12/12 when they were in solo cups unsexed and the transplanted after first signs. This was during flower. So I'm thinking both of these issues delayed flower time a little. Was my first time transplanting during 12/12 due to low soil amount at the time. I have clones flowering now at day 19 and they are way further than the other were at day 19. Looks like I'll have to go off the second run to determine keeper phenos.

well you go this far and no report again

Ended up having too many projects at once. I had my main stable of BW and then project haze. Started 3 packs of MNS seeds plus the NS and was in over my head. After taking about a year off, I'm currently waiting on seeds to arrive. This time Nevilles Haze.

Back