recommend a strain

Negative Bit

what strain would you recommend for an outdoor grow in spain, it gets very hot here in the summer so something with good heat resistance would be good, with the best yield possible

thanks all

I believe most cannabis is native to sub tropical temps so I believe most strains will handle the heat ok. If I had to pick a strain from mns I would say shark shock, Angel heart or critical mass

I also live in a very hot region in USA. I have grown many MNS strains outdoors so I know what is what. I would recommend Critical Widow. It grew extremely well in the heat and was super easy to trim at harvest time. And it is super potent. PM shanti about obtaining this strain. Right now I have Critical Widow and Mango Haze outside. It is very hot for this time of year. The Critical Widow is looking great while the Mango Haze is very wilted and growing funny. I put them out to sex them and CW is again the winner for heat resistance.

my personal experience is some what limited however there was a fellow I know who used to grow massive Super Silver Haze plant's outdoors in the High Desert and he knows his stuff . many 10 footers and several lbs per. so as my friend says.
"Sky's the Limit"
Super Silver Haze is the best I've ever had.

ax

Z8 X Afghan Haze

I have it on good authority from a friend with grade 4 glioblastoma multiforme that the Z8 X Afghan Haze demonstrated 100% germination in 24 hours

;)

I had great experiences with BW last year. Strong vigorous fas growing plant. Only one seed left for this season, hope It will be a girl.

Back