Mango Haze Outdoor

Dawn

These are seeds I bought last year. I am looking for a particular phenotype. I didn't find it in the last pack I had so maybe this go around. This one will be heavy selection as I have 21 seeds to go through. I might keep a male if I feel it is a great one. I wasn't going to grow this year but necessity has called. There will be no BS in this grow. What I mean by that is I will not be experimenting with nutrients or putting up with pests. I will go with what works. I will try and grow organic but if things get complicated I will do what I have to.

Attachments

• Mango.JPG
    Mango.JPG
    784.9 KB · Views: 11
Cool Dawn!! I can´t wait to see what you come up with! :) Please explain what would be your no BS feeding program.
What is the pheno that you are trying to find? do yao have any keeper in the past pack?

Thank you mate :)

Fumeke:)

Cool Dawn!! I can´t wait to see what you come up with! :) Please explain what would be your no BS feeding program.
What is the pheno that you are trying to find? do yao have any keeper in the past pack?

Thank you mate :)

Fumeke:)

Hi mate, good to see you here. My wife is having some medical issues that are severe so when I say no BS it means I don't want to any experimenting or trial and error as there is no room for error. It needs to go good from the start. These seeds are a bit old so I may not get 100% germination. What does germ will be babied and treated like the golden calf. The last pack I grew I had 1 male that smelled just like mangoes. I had 2 females that smelled fruity but not like mangoes. I bred the male mango(#3) to the 2 females (9 and 10) to get the mango smell and flavor. Didn't happen though.

Interested in this strain outdoors as I'm presently ready to harvest my indoor grow of MH.

I have grown this outside and they become giants! Be prepared mate.

I have grown this outside and they become giants! Be prepared mate.

I have Mango Haze Inbred running outdoors at the moment and they sure aren't giants. Possibly the least vigorous of the MNS strains I have going at the moment. They could put on a sudden burst or something during flowering but so far they look very mediocre.

Note... that doesn't mean they won't have killer buds. Just talking about the general vigour and phenotype in comparison to The Doors and Black Widow for example. I guess the inbred line is less vigorous than the straight Mango Haze line?

scrubdog

you can check out my indoor grow log to see, but I was very surprised by the bulk of these buds. It seems to be a very good yield.

I have Mango Haze Inbred running outdoors at the moment and they sure aren't giants. Possibly the least vigorous of the MNS strains I have going at the moment. They could put on a sudden burst or something during flowering but so far they look very mediocre.

Note... that doesn't mean they won't have killer buds. Just talking about the general vigour and phenotype in comparison to The Doors and Black Widow for example. I guess the inbred line is less vigorous than the straight Mango Haze line?

scrubdog

@ scrubdog-Well I know when I bred mine the f2s of 9 and 10 were different. If I remember correctly the ones bred to #9 were more stocky and the ones bred to #10 were taller but not lanky. As a rule of thumb, it wasn't true for every seed. Indoors I had 13 females from the first pack. 6 went to the ceiling, it was incredible. I had 4 stocky ones and the rest were somewhere in the middle. Outside the clones were quite large and had to be trimmed back a bit. The stocky ones such as 9 stayed lower and produced nice buds.

you can check out my indoor grow log to see, but I was very surprised by the bulk of these buds. It seems to be a very good yield.

@ Shovel-I found this to be true as well for many of mine. The trimming on these were pretty easy too.

Here are the seedlings, I had 100% germination on these. Took a day and a half and the second day, today, was almost too late. Very long tails on these. They were put in cups, labeled and put into the tent. They will be selected, cloned, and then put outside in June.

Attachments

• MangoSprouts.jpg
    MangoSprouts.jpg
    264.6 KB · Views: 13
  • MangoCups.jpg
    MangoCups.jpg
    294.1 KB · Views: 6
I had 100% germination and all popped above ground and are doing well. I have one runt that I will kill soon if it doesn't get better.

Attachments

• Mango seedlings2-17.jpg
    Mango seedlings2-17.jpg
    549.7 KB · Views: 8
Back