Angel Heart Mom Search

r543

Hey Guys,

Won a couple of packs at auction and now am gonna start a mom search. Figure out of 41 seeds I should find something decent.

Attachments

• angelheartseeds.jpg
    angelheartseeds.jpg
    245.6 KB · Views: 23
Sweet Im excited for this one. I won MHz cleaning pack. They say it will be 80-85 seeds! It will be 2-3 months before I have a grow up and going again but ill have the genetics I need. Shanti said this strain is his favorite for smell.

Hi there !
You'll probably find some tasty and smelly shit, i guarantee...
if grown outdoors, better finish in greenhouse : plant gets real dank and so smelly
good luck man

I haven’t even gone thru a single pack of Angel Heart yet and have already kept 2 phenos. One has a tropical fruit (mango) thing with a hint of skunk and the other is kind of the opposite, skunky with a hint of tropical. Both are very good. You’ll have fun searching thru a couple of packs. I think the description in the strain base has some truth to it…”You will need to be very hard on yourself to kill the girls you do not think are for you as they will all have something special to offer.”

I have a lot to go to but I like to pull out a jar of each of these when friends come over, they go nuts. I think there is still some affinity to skunk in my neck of the woods (age might have something to do with it too). But the Mango side is the topper.

Ok so the seeds popped. About 36 of the 41 popped within 24 hours. I left the others for another day and still nothing. Ripped open the rockwool plug and saw they had just started germinating but figured with 36 good ones, just toss any slow movers. I'm also doing a small run of CBD Mango Haze, those are the bigger plants on the right.

Ill post an update as I sex them

Attachments

• AHseeds.jpg
    AHseeds.jpg
    414.6 KB · Views: 14
Interesting leaves

Some of the first set of leaves have an unsual look.

Attachments

• ahpheno1.jpg
    ahpheno1.jpg
    300.6 KB · Views: 17
  • Ah pheno 2.jpg
    Ah pheno 2.jpg
    267.2 KB · Views: 19
i had some nicer keepers from AngelHeart when they first came out...excellent variety that seemed to finish in generally 10-12wks. When thru a pack and a half and all the plants were nice. A few went 9wks and one went 14wks so it hits a lot of the spectrum and really has a strong mango fruit tastes in the majority of the plants...I had 2 pop out a few bananas but was told by Shanti it can happen but was never reported in outdoor grows. I think this strain requires the use of cuttings and the shortening of night periods to 14hrs the last few weeks as she is more bred for greenhouses/outdoors from the description...great line with flavor and a general sativa high that is quite clear and enjoyable, not the most potent but when you throw in flavor and yield this line offers a lot of very positive traits, the Nordle male seems to make it extra extra crystally and resin production was off the charts and would probably make excellent sativa dom hash

Had abit of a rough go sith the seedlings. Personal stuff came up and ended up with a tonne of root rot. I got about 15 flowering left but they look sickly. Gonna have to do another run as this was 100 percebt my fault. That said I should get abit of smoke to try it atleast and founda gorgeous nodrle leaning male that im gonna cross to my SSH female. I need some seed practise with larger numbers before I waste shanti's beans again...

Back