Lammy's 5/Af

Lammy

I am deleting these posts. I'm rethinking my participation in this website. after being continuously be rated for honestly sharing my experience with Ortega.

I do not care for the hostel nature in which MNS followers attack people for making honest and polite observations.

why do these followers think MNS is so frail the business will fall apart if someone reads: "my ortega smelled like onions".

if i had such a low opinion i would never have spent $1200 on seeds with Shanti.

Lammy

Last edited:
Love the containers. Are those the 6x6, 7x7, or 9x9? How long have you been working with them? How do you like them?

M.

I am deleting these posts. I'm rethinking my participation in this website. after being continuously be rated for honestly sharing my experience with Ortega.

I do not care for the hostel nature in which MNS followers attack people for making honest and polite observations.

why do these followers think MNS is so frail the business will fall apart if someone reads: "my ortega smelled like onions".

if i had such a low opinion i would never have spent $1200 on seeds with Shanti.

Lammy

Last edited:

Lammy

Last edited:

Lammy

Last edited:

Lammy

Last edited:
Hi Lammy

Sorry to read that a few people have hounded you to the point of being upset.I remember checking out your post a few days ago and your stuff looked fire:
a true stoner Magnum Opus!

If you found certain traits within your crop and you've described them as such, then so be it; they're your plants and no one else's.

As a boy I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say,you don't say anything at all.But the thing about opinions is they are like areseholes; everybody's got one and they all stink.

Just know that if you're willing to get that far into your growing and sharing your finds with the world ,I'm interested in what you post,not how others react to how you describe your observations.It's your plants and your post.Besides,oniony smells dry to sweet ones!

J.

Last edited:

Lammy

Sorry to see you go, just when we were starting to get to know you. Maybe you'll reconsider in the future.

Lammy man you serious? You're bailling coz you had a squibble over onions with ole Morph?

I reckon my shark smells of pineapples and my gf reckons it smells of lemons. I hope she don't bail out on me lol?

GM1

DAMN

This absolutely sucks. I loved your threads....I even stalked your threads about the Mandala seeds at IC.
I was hoping to get your input about the onion smell. I had a KC Brains Afghan I got as a freebie from Dr.Chronic that I grew out and it smelled that way but when dried and cured was rather fuelly smelling and tasting.
Hope to see you come back. I will ask that you do not sensor your info as it is very important for others out there to know. You never know what is lurking in the gene pool or what will pop up.
I knew these two people who I served in the miltary with. He was Black. She was Black. I say they were Black because if you saw them, then that is what YOU would have thought. They had dark skin, dark curly hair, typical Black features. Truth is, they both were mixed White and Black but appeared Black not White. They had two children. Both with straight blond hair and green/blue eyes...white skin color... appearing to be White as my two children.
For the record.....no one mentioned here smelled of onions. LOL......this is just my dumbass comparison as to you never know what will pop up out of the gene pool.
Miss ya Lammy...come back bro. I liked your threads.:cool:
Respects,
W1:eek:

Hate to see anyone go whether they are a one post wonder or even someone that is sometimes in the thick of things. I try and avoid threads that start to go South so I don't recall what happened exactly. I see onions and Ortega as part of the description and it seems that became offensive. Maybe its just me but I find onions to be wonderful. Onions can be sweet and nicely fragrant as well. Onion is the base , the biggest building block in many recipes. Soups, stocks, sauces usually all start with onion and water. Being a chef, I guess I have a different appreciation for somewhat strange flavors and odors than some folks. I also understand if something is described as fruity or berry like, biting into a Vidalia blindfolded could be shocking or even offensive.

Back