Gmo terminator cannabis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesnt Hortapharm provide medical cannabis to actual pharmacies in holland? Im pretty sure they at least used to. They maybe set up for R and D only provideing strains and info for other companies.

exactly my point hortapharm was setup to pave the way for gw pharma kinda like a sister org.

"How did sam and rob set up an r&d company in holland and no one else could??"

>Perhaps the excellent work they revealed they were capable of with the International Hemp Association? Or any number of excellent works from Marijuana Botany to Hemp Diseases and Pests etc, etc..? There is zero doubt that this group is very capable of putting together outstanding teams of worldwide recognized experts in the field of cannabis sciences and advancing them.

"why did seed production cease in holland is there a coincidence?"

Around the early '90s a group of Americans came to Holland with the intention of changing the Dutch cannabis scene entirely. Sam and Rob were part of this group another guy, "Fat Michael"was also involved. American advisors were coaching the Dutch Ministry for Justice how to model their laws in U.S. fashion, counting plants etc and most significantly, limiting the production of seed to that grown naturally outdoors. After this, any plants grown indoors or in greehouses were per definition, illegal. Hortapharm's license was apparently the pay-off, no doubt for their "excellent works". I got this information from Mario Lap, who functions as the main cannabis advisor to the Dutch Labour Party.
As these new laws were being put into effect, I bumped into Annie. What role she played in the group wasn't clear to me, but the rumour was that she was Robs old girlfriend from the Santa Cruz (university?) days. I complained that because of her group's skulduggery, none of us could grow seed legally any more and now Hortapharm had a virtual monopoly on legal seed production. She's an unpleasant woman and I'll never forget that look of malicious delight when she said, "some guys think ahead".
Well some guys hold a grudge!
N.

I would like to see Nevil address these questions in as unequivocal terms as possible, because at that time in Holland, he was in Watson and Clark's immediate circle of friends (sic), and I believe this is the crux of why he thinks them the most reprehensible pricks in the industry.

I'm talking immoral motherfuckers of the first order.

Come now Nev, drop their shit mate. Recount your fucken tale for these sniveling naysayers. And then any cretin who contradicts you will be revealed as the asinine asshole that they are.

Don't hold back now, I wanna see blood on the fucken ground ...

Wow bushie, your very emotionaly involved in this one m8, very personal to you i guess.

As for me i would like to declare my neutrality. Just because i came here from ic doesnt mean i support sam and his cliq or even know him/them, I DONT. And just because i came here doesnt mean i support nev and his cliq, or know them, I DONT.
I will not choose a side and as such will cop crap from both camps im sure. I have my own issues in life and dont need to take on the issues of others.
I came here to find a chill place to settle maybe, and to be enlightened on positive aspects of cannabis. I came here to learn and grow, not to learn how to hate or be hated, as that seems to be the norm now. Hate what we hate or we will hate you.
I rarely post as i see no reason too anymore, im not into battles, confrontation and revenge. I will leave that to those who thrive on it.
If my stance doesnt fit into the true spirit of mns, i am happy to leave, as my stance wont change on this.

I will not choose a side
I will not choose hate
I will not fuel the fire of hate

I will make a positive difference in my own way, and hate has no place in my focus
Feel free anyone to rip into my post, it will only prove my point further. You will be making my point for me

Much respect and love
Moonunit

Hate what we hate or we will hate you.
I don't know what that's all about mate, I'm just explaining one of the reasons for my animosity. I'm not asking anyone to hate anything. This is the age of the Apocalypse, which means revelation. All that has remained hidden is coming to the surface. You see this throughout society. Wikileaks is a prime example. Once everyone's agenda's are exposed for what they are, people can choose what they prefer, or not and leave it up to the general consensus.
If we don't like what's going on, it's up to us to create something better, but you can only choose once you become aware of what different groups represent. Those with an agenda of control don't welcome transparency. If anyone with first hand knowledge wishes to challenge or correct my statements, that's fine with me, that's what transparency is all about.
Ultimately humanity needs to integrate all of who we are. I don't know how we are going to do this, but telling the truth is a good start.
N.

I know that even if I wanted to be on hortapharms side, I couldn't. They wouldn't let me. Trust me these pharmaceuticals are pretty exclusive. I've been part of a large corperation before, trust me it's a clique in a half. As for Nevil I don't even have to be on his side, he already is on my side. You see I am just an average Joe. I don't know anybody in Holland. Yet Thanks to Nevil and MNS
I can get the best bud anywhere on the planet.

Last edited:
Well hello Nevil,

Sam has been there since the mid 80's, not part of a group that came in the early 90's. If you are saying that the Dutch Ministry sought out leading cannabis scientists seeking information and felt that RC and co was the place to go, then that would be believable indeed.

Do you not feel that that of the IHA, Hemp Diseases and Pests, etc, are excellent works? I certainly do. But perhaps you have countered these works with texts that I am unaware of.

Please be clear Nevil as I am sure your audience would appreciate it. Since I happen to know that SamS has never worked with GM cannabis - the supposed subject of this thread, you might imagine why I am a bit confused here. Are you now stating that this Mr. Lap specifically told you that Hortifarm's license was a "pay-off" (as in paid for dirty deeds), or, is that part of the information only "apparent" to you? Lastly, can you produce this Mr. Lap, and would he be someone that we might believe? No offense man, but you are using Joe Pietry as a source here too - and he is really quite uniformed, delusional, and just an outright liar.

Sincerely,
Tom

Wow bushie, your very emotionaly involved in this one m8, very personal to you i guess.

You're right Moony, and I admire the way you put it, you are expressing a higher energetic value that I, however surprisingly, also subscribe to. In truth its not so important to me, I've just read Sam slag off Nevil for ages, and know that Nevil has a different story that needs to be heard, in light of all the people who are credulous of Sam's.

I can come off as an aggressive dickhead, but in truth am a pretty passive fellow who likes nothing more than a laugh and truly abhors violence. But I think Nevil is a good guy and I'm prepared to support him and deflect some of the attacks that have been coming his way.

But of course mate, peace and love and light.:) Hare Om.

...'The object is to patent up every possible combination of cannabinoids with efficacy for every possible disease they can treat, and every possible genetic sequence! Once ready to make the move, they will shut down every medical cannabis grower for patent fraud”...
Oh great! Another way to invent criminals. Still, the fact remains that a significant portion of the human population are criminals because they have or are consuming pot. Fer cryinoutloud, nearly half the 2009 US high school grads were criminals. Think about that... - NIDA:http://drugabuse.gov/infofacts/marijuana.html (now there's a fun little website y'all should spend some time at). While companies and corporations posture and position for the greatest golden egg since aspirin, you and me and hundreds of millions of our friends remain criminals. But the saddest part is no one cares to talk about that. The closest any political or civic discussion gets to the topic is "who's gonna get control and profit from it".
http://www.420hook.com/?p=109

Tom in all honesty for years sam has posted many things directed at Neville like calling him a thief to much worse and i saw few people ever pull sam up on what he was posting and i rember in one post were sam was doing just this and shanti posted to him and it stopped he did not replie back now shanti did not leave his forum to post on the board normally but this time he did as the comments being posted were bull shit and way over the top even for sam.

I was sent a pm and it was a document at cannabis world about sam and in it the document told of what went on in Amsterdam and i can tell you that my jaw hit the ground as a person who had up until that point believed we were all united because of this plant well after reading this document peaces fell into play that i dont want to even openly talk about yes it shocked me that much.

I believe in karma but i also believe in that if a person crosses a set line an unseen line of human decency gloves are off and any person affect by them has a right to express there vues or even take any action seen fit by them.

Do you think any one person or group has the right to take control of cannabis i dont do you feel that breeding and creating sterile plants is going to benefit the plant and or the community of people that grow it and use it for medicine in the future i sure dont so why is it this massive push to female seed production and the creation of sterile female seed and the reduction of regular seed production dont seam to worrie to many people ?.

Why is it that now Neville is telling his side of the story its ruffling feathers and some people are getting all defensive why did few people pull sam up why is it that documents about what went on exist yet people still try and Dinnie these things happened.

Hiya Hempy,

I know about leaving ones own forum, I am here because I have been called a meth head, a snitch, and now this absolute malarkey.

I have seen the accusations Sam has made against the man but so far in rebuttal all I have heard is some bs dialogue about purchasing a dog or some such shit that I feel doesn't quite cut the mustard.

I have never refused anybody using my seed in any way they see fit, never placed any conditions, but I do indeed feel it would have been my right to do so if I was about that.

PM me this document Hempy, surely you would have saved such a juicy morsel. Bottom line friend, put up or shut up. I'll require some evidence before I start on that hangman's noose, it's a question of honor among us still united under that oldshcool flag.

I do not feel that using genetic engineering is in anyway is cool at all. I am proud to say that I am a resident of Mendocino and voted for the first ban on all GMO crops/animals in my country. Heads-up now, listen closely, Sam feels the same way. However, when one works with folks who for which bio-engineered crops are their forte, well, the subject is bound to come up. Sorry, but you can't hang Sam for that either.

As to Gynoecious selections, you know very well my position on that. You guys simply don't know what the hell you are talking about.

Do you not feel that claiming Blueberry and Bubblegum etc are simply sk1 hybs is being incredibly disrespectful to those who may have busted their asses to create them? Expect feathers to get ruffled my friend.

Now, I charge $2000 per hour for lessons on treating folk with respect, at least spanking them with love, and carrying-on in some type of honorable fashion. Bring an electronic dog collar, it looks like we'll need one.

BigLove,

Tom

Last edited:
Tom in all honesty for years sam has posted many things directed at Neville like calling him a thief to much worse and i saw few people ever pull sam up on what he was posting and i rember in one post were sam was doing just this and shanti posted to him and it stopped he did not replie back now shanti did not leave his forum to post on the board normally but this time he did as the comments being posted were bull shit and way over the top even for sam.

I was sent a pm and it was a document at cannabis world about sam and in it the document told of what went on in Amsterdam and i can tell you that my jaw hit the ground as a person who had up until that point believed we were all united because of this plant well after reading this document peaces fell into play that i dont want to even openly talk about yes it shocked me that much.

I believe in karma but i also believe in that if a person crosses a set line an unseen line of human decency gloves are off and any person affect by them has a right to express there vues or even take any action seen fit by them.

Do you think any one person or group has the right to take control of cannabis i dont do you feel that breeding and creating sterile plants is going to benefit the plant and or the community of people that grow it and use it for medicine in the future i sure dont so why is it this massive push to female seed production and the creation of sterile female seed and the reduction of regular seed production dont seam to worrie to many people ?.

Why is it that now Neville is telling his side of the story its ruffling feathers and some people are getting all defensive why did few people pull sam up why is it that documents about what went on exist yet people still try and Dinnie these things happened.

so lets have a look at the document hempy ,,
im a fence sitter with most things , honestly dont worry me what others get up to unless it affects me ..

im pretty sure nothings stopping me breeding some seeds i got from afghanistan with some seeds i got from africa , png , or anywhere like that ..
all still good there isnt it ??
im not really much on using other guys stock , if i did i would like to give them some royalties , especially if i were to profit well by doing so .

so sam and nevil to me are both guys that helped us to where we are , both played a role , ive spoken to both ,, they seem to be resonable guys , helpful and good to chat with , i thank them both for where we are now ...

honestly i wish they could both have a good yarn over a few ales and sort it out .

Well hello Nevil,

Sam has been there since the mid 80's, not part of a group that came in the early 90's. If you are saying that the Dutch Ministry sought out leading cannabis scientists seeking information and felt that RC and co was the place to go, then that would be believable indeed.

Do you not feel that that of the IHA, Hemp Diseases and Pests, etc, are excellent works? I certainly do. But perhaps you have countered these works with texts that I am unaware of.

Please be clear Nevil as I am sure your audience would appreciate it. Since I happen to know that SamS has never worked with GM cannabis - the supposed subject of this thread, you might imagine why I am a bit confused here. Are you now stating that this Mr. Lap specifically told you that Hortifarm's license was a "pay-off" (as in paid for dirty deeds), or, is that part of the information only "apparent" to you? Lastly, can you produce this Mr. Lap, and would he be someone that we might believe? No offense man, but you are using Joe Pietry as a source here too - and he is really quite uniformed, delusional, and just an outright liar.

Sincerely,
Tom

Hi Tom
Let me say that I respect your loyalty to Sam and I once felt the same as you do. I remember that Cultivators Choice catalogue in the High Times. It was an inspiration to me. I remember when I first met Rob and Sam in '84, these guys were legends and helped me enormously. It was business of course, but just the same. Rob, with Sam's help so I was told, wrote Marijuana Botany and sold me Early Pearl and Sam sold me various Skunk lines, which was the industry standard at the time. I was not going to fuck up my relationship with these guys over petty shit. We all remained pretty much on good speaking terms until the mid '90's. Of course there was Sam with his bullshit fine print, that was added to imaginary contracts years after I bought the seeds, but I ignored that. I figured he was delusional.

It would have been about '95, but I'm terrible with dates, but I was working at the castle for Ben and they came to see me. They wanted to enlist my help in delineating the ancestries of the strains that I had put out. Ben still wasn't selling anything that I hadn't made (to the best of my knowledge).
I found this to be a remarkable request for a number of reasons. I asked them why? What followed rocked my world. They told me that they were cooperating with the Australian Federal Police, who wanted to establish links between growing operation in Australia using genetic fingerprinting and the information I was to provide. This would lead to longer prison sentences. I'd recently done 11 months in maximum security remand in Australia and alarm bells are going off in my head like crazy. But I can be cool under pressure and decided to draw them out. They knew I had children in Australia and couldn't go and see them. The suggestion was raised that cooperating might help my chances to be able to go back. They thought they had me. I said that I needed time to consider this proposal and needed some kind of documentary proof that they were genuine. No problem, I was told.
On a later visit I was provided with documents from the Australian Federal Police demonstrating that this and much more was indeed the case. I said that I wished to show these documents to a legal advisor before making any decisions and was given their permission to do so. I went to Mario Lap, who used to work for the N.I.A.D. (Dutch institute for alcohol and drugs) and was an advisor to the Dutch Labour Party on cannabis affairs. He has a good paralegal mind and is well acquainted with law as it relates to cannabis. He was horrified as to the implications of those documents and didn't particularly like American spooks operating in his back yard. He made further enquiries with the various Dutch ministries as to who these people were and who they were connected with and how they got their permits for Hortapharm. Mario is on record as to what he concluded and how that lead to their losing the Hortapharm licence, My repeating it would only be hearsay. He may still have the original documents.

Some time later when Hortapharm had lost their licence and the Dutch law had been changed and seed breeding was illegal in Holland, we were all fairly bitter. Sam wanted a showdown which Arjan ended up organising. Sam, Rob, Arjan and I met in a coffee shop. I don't think Scott was there. They accused me of bringing down Hortapharm and I accused them of destroying the Dutch scene in order to get a monopoly. They came with their rationalisations the end justifying the means etc, but neither of us denied anything much. Nothing was achieved and we never saw each other again.

Now where I come from these are pretty serious accusations and I'm also aware of the ninth commandment; You shall not bear false witness against your neighbour and this is a public forum, so I'm being very careful to stick to the truth as I know it. I would swear to this in court and may all my Haze turn into Afghani#1 if I'm lying.

So that's off my chest. Confirm things with Mario if you like, I haven't contacted him in 5 years. Better still, talk to Sam and see what he wants to deny. I can tell you that the Dutch articles about the subject seem pretty spot on to me.
N.

Yep you definetly needed another joint after that post:D
Going to be interesting to see who or where the flak comes from.
Bet you feel better now that its finally out in the open.

The cops had them buy the balls, they wanted to save their asses, so they sold their asses to the pan American autocracy. Some guys do the jail time, others capitulate and become puppets. RC and SS apparently did the latter. Its an understandable, if selfish compromise of their principles, yet surely they don't deserve the servile defense their supporters give them?

I too wish things were rosy, because Sam like Nev, is a uniquely intelligent guy. But one of these is a bullshit artist, and some of the inconsistencies in Sam's stories over the years suggest it be him. Nev's shortcomings seem all too normal; he gets pissed off at trolls and rough words are used. Sam has the air of a disgruntled career academic who is still resentful that his book was rejected by the publishers 20 years ago.

Last edited:
I agree bushweed a snitch is a Fucking snitch. Nev talked about the ninth commandment what about the 11 commandment. Thou shalt not grass, I hate slimey snitches I'm thinking of bining my rob Clarke book.

I agree bushweed a snitch is a Fucking snitch. Nev talked about the ninth commandment what about the 11 commandment. Thou shalt not grass, I hate slimey snitches I'm thinking of bining my rob Clarke book.

Dont have to worry bining mine....It was taken from me:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back