Sadness & Anger

i dont want to play any more on iding seeds, learn on your own. you guys ruin good things too much I looked at all your threads.
cant stop playin tarzan get your own f^%*#* TREE.

Or Pm if you want some positive feedback.
Im over this thread cause it wiped out all others, and you make it B.S.
You guys cant Id seeds and you been at this how long/ and all you do is %&$#& others.
PEACE

HAHAHAHAHA nice cop out , you never proved anything except for the fact that you talk out of your @ss

ppl like you are bad for a website , you need to stick with talking to your friends and leave us alone , ANY of us just wanted a proper response from you but none of us have ever got one , and you NEVER backed up ANY claims you have made

in my opinion you are nothing but a liar who likes to impress ppl if you can find anyone gullable enough to fall for your BS!

yea bob, it can be why not ?
It can be because by seeds look we can tell shit about genetics.

Jump out to KC Brains web site and you will find that picture http://www.kcbrains.com/

KC Brains - Mindbender

Attachments

• 33.jpg
    33.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 3
  • ID this.jpg
    ID this.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
i dont want to play any more on iding seeds, learn on your own. you guys ruin good things too much I looked at all your threads.
cant stop playin tarzan get your own f^%*#* TREE.

Or Pm if you want some positive feedback.
Im over this thread cause it wiped out all others, and you make it B.S.
You guys cant Id seeds and you been at this how long/ and all you do is %&$#& others.
PEACE

se chill out. we just having fun:D. man what do you wont a boring thread:confused:. if you can id seed do so. more than enough people have asked you to. best way to learn is to have fun doing it. sorry you dont have a sense of humour mate. come on then 11 pages and no seed id yet.:(

iding seeds started 3 pages ago

this thread was about a new bullrider that took the old ones place...remember?
Then some one said that seeds cant be identified, wrong.
Next ,if I have a picture I can tell you some info on genetic traits that are passed down to its off spring. even in its seed!
But it seems i cant get the pictures I need of a canabiss seed to I.D.
I can see the fun in this but I can see the evil in it as well, rolling of my back.
Im apointed from god to do this thats why I may have found the old stuff I did!:p
Yet It is the beggining of my journey and youll all see me in heaven.
And if not I wish you the best of luck.
back to seed iding of the plant called canabiss.

Blizzout those are very unstable with a weedy background too boot. If i can just say this.. in a stable form, a seed should look the same ,,,every one of them. when you see diffrence you know it will have alot of variation with in the crop.
If you see a solid color you know it will stay solid(same) through the crop...follow, there may be slight diffrence but not much.
when you see a red pattern on the cask you know you have some colombian, they gotta be huge! a mexican seed has a look of dismay at most times yet the pop strong even if they look weak.some can be dark brown or black.
dark black or sandy brown are most midle eastern strains .Ive noticed only the highland varieties become tan as the sand out there and still thrive..um then theres the golden seed it comes from my goose that i made from toilet paper and poop. it gets realy smelly and towards the end brown

spiritualyEnhanced, I dont know what is stable if I just cross HP x Mango but by your ID tech they looks stable also its double afghan genetics so it should be black or sandy or
Looks like you fail in both.
http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/showpost.php?p=54372&postcount=76

Here is picture for you and I wont post answer until you make one by your seeds ID tech.
You will see how much seed is big but bird small :rolleyes: lol
Now do not complain just answer what is what,stable or not or which genetic is or whatever you find there .... also, please if you find there 100 euro just to know its mine, I lost them in seeds box couple weeks a go ....

Attachments

• Stable 1.jpg
    Stable 1.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 28
  • Stable 2.jpg
    Stable 2.jpg
    209.6 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
right on blizz :cool:

isnt it 3 strikes and your out ? i do believe sE has struck out lmao :p

lets see what he has for you in response this time

Like you see picture is croped , same what I make for KC brains pix.
So I cant cheat :) but would he guess ?

Ok I cant cheat but dont you too, so no voodoo magic or some alien shit and dont go in future to see what I will post...of coruse birds help isnt allowed

Be ready for amazing answer.:eek:

its wrong smile sorry ...

Be ready for amazing answer.:D

and despite what others think, I believe you do know some stuff about your favourite hobby and may even be a valuable contributor to the forum.
Perhaps a slightly more humble approach wouldn't get people's backs up. You may think you are the best breeder/grower on earth but you probably aren't..maybe not even on this very forum...you never know...

Obviously, you may have your reasons for the bravado and defensive attitude, I am no judge of people.

Let's all stop the 'us vs him' or we will miss anything SE may have to add to our discussions.

and SE, re-read any posts (maybe aloud) before committing them to make sure that they are clear - that way there won't be any misunderstandings between you and other forum members. Also, spelling matters. Misspelt words add to confusion and make understanding harder. The squiggly red line that appears under words is an indication that they may be misspelt and is a useful tool.

Good Luck

GS

I am sure I have found a summation of what you are trying to convey here SE. :)

Im apointed from god to do this thats why I may have found the old stuff I did!:p
Yet It is the beggining of my journey and youll all see me in heaven.
And if not I wish you the best of luck.
it comes from my goose that i made from toilet paper and poop. it gets realy smelly and towards the end brown

I hope you get all this unscrambled.

Last edited:
No worries SE. Many compassionate people here. Nonjudgemental pot smokers/growers, just luvin the hobby and all those different folks doing it.

and despite what others think, I believe you do know some stuff about your favourite hobby and may even be a valuable contributor to the forum.
Perhaps a slightly more humble approach wouldn't get people's backs up. You may think you are the best breeder/grower on earth but you probably aren't..maybe not even on this very forum...you never know...

Obviously, you may have your reasons for the bravado and defensive attitude, I am no judge of people.

Let's all stop the 'us vs him' or we will miss anything SE may have to add to our discussions.

and SE, re-read any posts (maybe aloud) before committing them to make sure that they are clear - that way there won't be any misunderstandings between you and other forum members. Also, spelling matters. Misspelt words add to confusion and make understanding harder. The squiggly red line that appears under words is an indication that they may be misspelt and is a useful tool.

Good Luck

GS

i agree grover. i think SE dose have a point even shanti Say's he dose. maybe he can id seeds to a degree. i do think iding seeds that are from mixed genetics would be near imposable though. i think SE thinks he has to prove him self to everyone and well its not proving anything to anyone because of the way he comes across. to defencive and not friendly enough. SE why dont you wright a nice little thread with pics of seed from versus different place's and explain how to id them. using more than 1 pic would help prove your point. please do us and your self a favor chill a bit. no one here as riped you so please stop being so defensive. first impressions count and yours had bad vibes from the start. i personally dont think you can id any seed but maybe able to id some seeds. but well i come here to learn and help others so. if you proved me wrong then i would of done exactly what i come to the forum for. there is some very good breeders here like grover sead. most wouldn't give your thread a second look because they have been in it to long not see when a thread carys bad vibes. this thread was made on bad vibes to prove a point. shanti got riped when he left green house seed but well he held his chin up and got on. well do you think he's happier than them monkeys trying to do once what he's done time and time again? i bet you if you ask if he could go back would he of changed it. he would of done exactly the same riped of or not. that's something i like about him he's not sucked in by the past and good vibes follow him around for it. take a leaf from his book SE Carry some good vibes there lighter honestly.:D

Back