Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS strains and grow diaries > 5. Strain Base > Shit

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2011, 04:43 AM

Default Rare 'Shit' pheno?

Hi everyone, I am about 44 days into a 'Shit' pheno hunt. I found one in the group that is obviously sativa dominated and have had more than a few people say that it looks like the 'UK Cheese'. I tried to post something about it earlier on another thread but it just turns into a Cheese bashing contest. I really do not want that to happen, I just need some help identifying this plant. If it is not Cheese I was just wondering if anyone had seen this pheno from the 'Shit' beans before? It smells nothing like the other plants, I guess the ones in veg do smell kinda cheesy but I am terrible at describing smells. It is definitely not fruity or skunky. It is about 3 weeks behind the rest of the phenos in flowering. Thanks everyone for anything you can do to help me out, I really appreciate it.

Here are some pics of it in veg

More Photos here. Thanks again!

Last edited by JabberJaw; 08-17-2011 at 05:09 AM.
Old 08-17-2011, 05:31 AM

That is some nice looking shit, Bro.

Hi Friends,
Check it out:
http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/4-talk-shantibaba-mrnice/5345-bonsai-sultan-method-typological-breeding-non-breeder-beginner-pro-little-space.html
The Bonsai Sultan Method: Typological Breeding for the Non Breeder, Beginner, or Pro with Little Space.
Old 08-17-2011, 01:41 PM

I couldn't tell ya the phenotype but that IS some nice lookin Shit.
Keep up the good work.
Old 08-21-2011, 04:16 AM

Nice pheno,

I've grown a full pack of Shit seeds, all of them was Indica dominant - so I guess you've been lucky. Hope you took a clone.

I was satisfied with my Shit harvest, was a nice smoke and very great yields.
But I did not find a single skunk pheno (as I define skunk), which really disapointed me.
Old 08-21-2011, 04:58 AM
Banned

Looks nice (get it?). Well grown Jabber.

Who cares what it's called. A rose by any name still would smell as sweet...
Old 08-21-2011, 06:21 AM

Thanks to you all for the kind words Dawn, that is what I will do next I think, I cant even imagine how busy he is so I really wanted to hit up the community first see if I could get some input. I also was going to wait a week or so to let her finish up, something tells me people will be able to recognize it better once its all ripe. Anyway thanks again all, I love growing and I hope it shows . Peace
Old 08-21-2011, 12:43 PM

Hey JabberJaw, To me this looks like its leaning to the nl 5 side. good luck and very nice grow. take care
Old 08-22-2011, 02:29 AM

I had 13 females in my last pack. One was very sativa dominant with extremely tight buds, 10 week finish. Nice smoke but the keeper I had was a 7-8 week indy dom that yeilded and produced resin above all others.
Old 08-22-2011, 04:33 AM

Hey Ralph tyvm for the reply. I too have seen the Sativa dominant ones before, they tend to have very good bud but not very much yield on them. I was actually looking for an Indica dominant one but this one caught my eye because the colas are twice as big as my next pheno, which like I said in not bad in that dept Anyway thanks a ton and if you have seen the Sat dominated ones with an incredible yield I sure would like to hear about it. Thanks again! PS Yes the resin on these plants is incredible, looks like I am putting corn syrup on em lmao!
Old 08-27-2011, 11:35 AM

Yo Jabber,nice plant!i grew lot of Shit and my keeper look like your sativa dom pheno,very different of all others in shape\taste and resine(bigger) definetly not fruity or skunky .maybe an heirloom landrace trait...i m in love whith ,so ..maybe..