Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS strains and grow diaries > 5. Strain Base > Shark shock

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2011, 04:59 AM

Default Gone fishing!!!!

WELCOME, ONE AND ALL TO GONE FISHING!!!!

I'm REAL excited about this trip! when i say it's been a long time coming, i'm talkin 1998. ..
...that's the first time i laid eyes on her.. . . . .

to this day, i still have that pic, part of the high times '98calendar, on my freakin wall. i look at it everyday. a couple years later, i found another great picture of her- this one i liked so much i had it printed onto a T-shirt!
... i was way younger, and as far as i was concerned, this was the equivalent of a media celebrity.. u feel connected, somehow. like u know her. AND THE ONE THING U KNOW FOR CERTAIN- YOU'RE NEVER EVER GONNA MEET HER!!

..well the times have changed!! i have a feeling of destiny with this girl. she was love at first sight.

so let me make this clear right from the outset. this is my goal. this is my one and only option-
*i have 7 girls just out of seedling stage; and from these 7 i am to find a 10year keeper.

and i know i shall succeed. love,jj
Old 07-13-2011, 06:53 AM

hey cheers guys!
so right off the bat, my heart is warmed and my legs is broke.. sounds about right!

first off i'd like to say that i do not consider this 'my shark thread'. it is simply a thread devoted to the shark, and a place where people are free to do as they please. post as y'all see fit. join in. join up. of course anyone workin with the strain are extra VIP round here!! so represent and throw em pics up and hijack and go nuts!! see if i care! lol.

*the one and only one thing this place is not- is that it is not a fightclub! not talkin bout actual debates, but of personal attacks or put downs. these will not be tolerated. that's fair? NICE.

cheers all, and i wish ferocious gut wrenching man eating sharks on all of you!!

oh, and here's a quick group shot of the girls-

i hope to keep your company in the time to come.. jj

Last edited by jondojoando; 07-31-2011 at 11:11 PM.
Old 07-13-2011, 07:27 AM
itsbenfun

Thumbs up Fantastical

Fantastic start to a surely to become fantastic thread. Glad to see this up JJ as I would love to watch along and revisit her from afar. She will do you right and leave with a certain smurk upon your face

Cheers Bud!!!
Old 07-16-2011, 05:32 AM

hey fun. glad to see ya!

1st with a FZ embed? hell yeah. now that's an honor! thanks EB! got that one on vinyl in mint condition!!

hey, who said this aint a nice place? all's i see is love!

been feelin real run down, so i'm sure it'll pick up soon. also i intend to work this thread a little more leisurely than hangin with the Queens.. on that one, at times i felt like the kid who had to work after school, watchin the other kids play across the street! we'll get there tho and i'll do the sharks justice because as fun told me, ' she needs you to!'

as always, thanks for poppin in and well, this is just the beginning.. baby pics soon..

cheers, brothers and sisters! ,, ,, ,jj
Old 07-19-2011, 03:19 AM

Default kiddee pics

hey all..

so i'm back from another bout of the go go go withdrawls and figured it only proper to put in some work!

i started out with 13 kids-

here's some of the kiddee pics.. aww,, look at the little baby!

1st impressions- damn these sharks r vigorous! just brimming with life. they tore right thru seedling stage such that i barely got any pics! yeah, yeah excuses, excuses! well, check out the internodal spacing-

yeah, what internodes, right?

thanks for ur patience, guys! and Dave#1, love your shark! sorry to hear about hermie issues... , ,, ,jhugsnkissesj

Last edited by jondojoando; 07-31-2011 at 11:13 PM.
Old 07-19-2011, 03:39 AM

Default cut croppin!

i wanna get multiple sharks into production asap.
the way i'v decided to approach this is once past seedling, i'v tied down all the girls (don't worry, i like being tied down too, but that's for another forum! lol)-

ooh, u can just see 'em baby sharks ready to pounce! splish splash!! soon i'll have enough cuts to invade the mainland...

i can only hope my sharks will be as blood thirsty as chana's! .. . .jj

p.s. chana for president!

edit: hey, am i trippin or wasn't there a bucketbong post? hey bucket, no need to erase yer post! relevance don't mean squat round here( asssuming that's why u erased it)!! friendship is what matters, eh?

Last edited by jondojoando; 07-19-2011 at 04:22 AM.
Old 07-19-2011, 05:07 AM
itsbenfun

Default U B Trippin'

They look "Nice" bud, very happy and loving life. By all means clone,clone,clone!!! In no time you'll have a tank of ravinous sharks behaving badly, like piranhas!!! Feast,feast,feast!!! Once they taste your blood, there is no turning back...

Take care and best wishes.
Old 07-19-2011, 06:26 AM

That b my intent! cheers as always, fun. Oh, and TenaciousD are comin down under! wanna find me, just follow the bloody smell of the sharks...!!!

Tell u what, these girls are greedy as.. i'm a half nute kinda guy; but these these hungry girls and the current low temps have me usin way higher levels than i'm usta..

edit: oh hey, look- i just turned 500!

2nd edit: oh, and ziggers sharks are rockin too - i just started six

Last edited by jondojoando; 07-23-2011 at 06:38 AM.
Old 07-24-2011, 11:00 PM

Default First day of class.

Sup all.

well, it's another day, and another milestone in the life of my sharks.. last night was a biggie., their 1st ever cuts were taken. 7 in all, 1 of each.

these girls are still gasin it heavy on the throttle.. awesome vigor and more than a joy, they are an absolute blast to watch grow. an honor so far. i'd usually grin when reading such words coming from others at such an infant stage workin a line! i'm like whoa, hold the applause, buddy.
but such is my faith in these sharks, don't feel like i can explain it either...

so here r the 1st cut, all lined up neatly in a row-

the seedplant mothers are booming and soon it'll b a veritable shark buffet! so it's full steam ahead!! onward and ..high!! i'll post a pic of the moms real soon.

cheers all and b nice to each other! . .. jj
Old 07-24-2011, 11:10 PM

this thread is shrinking!? 1st bucketbong deleted a post on Zappa (all sweet) , then i just realised that diddley's post is gone.. it was post #2 and meant a lot to me!

YO DIDDLES!!! come back, man. you know we b buddies. i loved that post, my brother. well say high, and i'll b high back, yeah.. yo hit me up! jj