Happy Birthday Sara....a 4 20 baby made in Switzerland!

shantibaba

Breeder and moderator
Just a short little note to all the community saying enjoy your 420 day...but a special shout out and Happy Birthday to my sweet daughter Sara who was born on April 20th......20 years ago! Enjoy the day and I want to say how proud I am of all my kids but specially proud of Sara achievements in this world to date....well done and continue to grow into a great thinking just individual like you are already doing...the world is a better place with you in it...big love Shantibaba( papa).

Happy birthday Sara. Keep up the great work, and make today the best day you can make it.

We all appreciate you and your family very much. You didn't have to raise the bar so high for your other siblings but then again, that's there problem.

Keep up the good work Sara and have fun today. You're a shining role model for all women today. We're all proud.

~Hootigh (Papa #2,😂 love u guys)

Just a short little note to all the community saying enjoy your 420 day...but a special shout out and Happy Birthday to my sweet daughter Sara who was born on April 20th......20 years ago! Enjoy the day and I want to say how proud I am of all my kids but specially proud of Sara achievements in this world to date....well done and continue to grow into a great thinking just individual like you are already doing...the world is a better place with you in it...big love Shantibaba( papa).

Happy birthday Sara.

Happy Birthday Sara! Hope you had a great day and are enjoying your evening :)

Peace be with you ✌

Let love rule and get high :cool:

Happy Birthday and I trust everyone is enjoying this Earth Day / Arbor Day. I, for one, will be enjoying cannabis All Day . . .

Back