What are YOU smoking today? (PICTURES)

High-mish said: "Some Sour Diesel and (supposedly) some Moroccan hash. Haven't had hash in over a year so this is a happy 420 :)"

Hello High-mish!

Looking good! Let us know how the hash is. Thanks for posting that up and Happy 420!

Longball

Last edited:
musashi said "Happy 420!! I'm smokin' the usual Nev's this morning and looking forward to a beautiful day."

Hello musashi!

No pictures? Love looking at pictures of Nev's. The bud structure always fascinates me, could look at it all day! And this is a picture thread! ;)
Well, musashi, it seems pretty clear that you and I have to get together someday and have a smoke! ha ha :love:

Longball

High-mish said: "Some Sour Diesel and (supposedly) some Moroccan hash. Haven't had hash in over a year so this is a happy 420 :)"

Let us know how the hash is. Thanks for posting that up and Happy 420!

Longball

Thanks brother.. Happy 420 once more :)

20210420_211006.jpg

Was able to make these sausages without having to use the lighter which is always a first good sign.. It's excellent stuff, smells like a combination of cardamom, cloves, turmeric and cacao with a pinch of star anise... The most enjoyable way of getting medicated imho, nothing beats a stash of hash 😍

Hello High-mish!

Glad to hear the hash is excellent. I am jealous as there has not been any good hash in my area in years that I am aware of. All the pot you can dream of but no hash. :( It looks like you and I will have to get together for a smoke
someday too! Do you mind if I bring musashi? :D

Longball

Hello High-mish!

Glad to hear the hash is excellent. I am jealous as there has not been any good hash in my area in years that I am aware of. All the pot you can dream of but no hash. :( It looks like you and I will have to get together for a smoke
someday too! Do you mind if I bring musashi? :D

Longball

100% always welcome.. Everyone is welcome and definitely @musashi :)
I'm quite new, registered a few years ago but never hung out a lot here. It's been some fun and interesting months so far, thanks all!

I was in the same hash situation for over a year. I could've probably gotten some if I would've put more effort into it but didn't want to start looking for it on Telegrass, an app a lot of people here use to order their stuff. Did you ever try to make your own (bubble) hash from your green stash?

musashi said:" With all this hash and "D*k in the dirt" weed to pass about, can we at least start off with the haze?"

Beautiful bud, musashi! :love: I would match up my "D*k in the dirt" weed against your haze or anyone's hash! ha ha Even if I lose, I still win! :)

Smoking it again today so I guess fair to post up again! ;)

"D*k in the dirt" weed
5 420.jpg

Is this something you would use to make bubble hash or rosin? Never made either?

Longball

Thanks, n2ishun! :)

Longball

It's pretty easy and straightforward. I'll see if I can post some pics and short explanation when I get to making some.

Tools needed: bubble bags, ice cubes (how much, depends on stash size), screen to dry your hash on (usually comes with the bags), electric drill (if you don't have one, a pair of strong arms will do), 3-4 plastic buckets, wooden spoon (the one we use for cooking)

I made some recently and got some nice powdery hash out of some trim and popcorn buds. It's nice to add some spice to your bong or spliff but it's still not the same as real hash. Few weeks ago there were some nice pix of high-quality hash (can't recall if was bubble) on the MNS Instagram page..

...Tools needed: bubble bags, ice cubes (how much, depends on stash size), screen to dry your hash on (usually comes with the bags), electric drill (if you don't have one, a pair of strong arms will do), 3-4 plastic buckets, wooden spoon (the one we use for cooking)...
Or use a compact washer. Bubblebagdude used to sell a 5 gallon mini washer. A cheap chicom affair used primarily for motorhomes. Most are 100 bucks now but they make quick work of the mixing part.

🤙Mu

Back