Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS strains and grow diaries > 5. Strain Base > Neville's Haze

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2011, 10:52 AM

nice stuff hempy its true they dont put weight until the end of their f cycle also the trichome production goes really up after 10 weeks... the hazes can get unbelievable covered and produce a lot too! lovely stuff yummz the nev's totally worth it..
Old 06-22-2011, 01:14 PM

I'm NOT trying to make fun. The Columbine is my SECOND favorite flower. Here is one of the many varieties.

I Like Colombian even more and it looks like you have that one wrapped up Hempy. Looks like the old days to me All your plants look great Hempy. Thanks for sharing.
Old 06-22-2011, 06:05 PM

I'm now officially scared...I popped 2 NHs (F2s) and they both came up this morning What now!?

I think i'll put them right into the flower room. I have 2 Aisle 9 (SSHxTomHillHaze) that both showed fem one already showing some N toxicity no burning but clawing. Both are spindly, stretchy, hazy.

I'm not really scared (much lol), but I do have a problem with the nutes I've been using. I switched from organic soil grows to hempys about a year ago and the transition has been pretty easy with more "standard" strains. I started using Pure Blend Pro, switched to Flora Nova, and then to the most basic/easiest I could find. GH's Maxi-gro and Maxi-bloom, mostly because they are well buffered, but price and availability don't hurt.

MaxiGrow is 10-5-14 and MaxiBloom is 5-15-14.... I'm thinking I probably need something where I can get closer to, oh say 5-8-14....it doesn't seem feasible in any ratio to get to these numbers. I'm leaning towards House and Garden Aqua Flakes: A NPK: 8-0-0 and Aqua Flakes B NPK: 2-4-10, which seems very doable.

So I guess I have a question and it is: For all you peeps experienced with extreme hazes, what's your preferred nutes? I already see Hempy uses Canna products, and by all accounts they rock! They also have an exclusive deal here in Texas with TexasHydroponics...I will only buy from them under extreme duress. My preferred shop carries almost everything else under the sun.

Thanks Ya'll
Old 06-24-2011, 08:52 AM

I was wondering if British Hempire or Hempy took clones of your Nevilles Haze? If so could you try an experiment? I can't grow any more and the ones I was experimenting on were collect by local Law enforcement.

The experiment is on forcing a long flowering sativa to flower quickly by grafting an automatic flowering plant to the long flowering sativa. This will pass florigen from the automatic to the other plant. Here's a thread I made on it.
How to harvest Neviles Haze in early September
It does work with tobacco. I would like to know if it effects the potency to have the plant flower faster and how the general outcome works out. Thanks.
Old 06-24-2011, 05:47 PM
Shelby

Man hempy your pics are inspiring. You said you run a six and four hundred was wondering is that for a mixed spectrum, spacing or any particular reason
Old 06-25-2011, 03:06 PM

Congrats on the harvest Hempy. 20 weeks is a good run.
Old 07-12-2011, 04:11 AM

Hey Bro,

Colossal grow Hempy, I have been following this thread since I joined MNS, congratulations on your harvest, I am sorry you didn't find what you are looking for. But I know you will.

I learned a lot from this thread, especially your embryo transplant technique. My HHG is the direct result of my using that tech and I wouldn't have gotten her without it(shes from 18 year old seed), so your kind words, and good intentions do have positive effect.

Thanks again for the info and pics etc. Truly awesome.

Hi Friends,
Check it out:
http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/4-talk-shantibaba-mrnice/5345-bonsai-sultan-method-typological-breeding-non-breeder-beginner-pro-little-space.html
The Bonsai Sultan Method: Typological Breeding for the Non Breeder, Beginner, or Pro with Little Space.

Last edited by joshuahazen; 07-12-2011 at 04:13 AM.